fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Does vaginal sex work? I'm on a slut build and I've barely ever used physical attacks.

Anyway.

Does fatigue make Karryn gain more pleasure now, or was it always a thing? I tried clearing two floors of riots but when I got on the 2nd floor, after a couple of battles Karryn started getting like 80-90 pleasure everytime a cock was thrusting inside her.
Fatigue lowers all of your stats. Lowered endurance = more pleasure damage taken. And the combat system in this game is a balancing act, if your stats are near theirs you take a reasonable amount of damage, or next to none. But as soon as your stats get lower than theirs you take more and more damage.
So the combination of stronger enemies on floor 4 + fatigue from Karryn makes her take a shit load of damage. Even move if you have all the edicts to make enemies stronger. I have all the +enemy stat edicts and I fought the Yeti boss without really leveling up much from the previous level cap and this was the result at the end of the battle.
nw_2BVsmkheUs.png
She would go into a orgasm chain from the slightest touch, a spank could cause her to orgasm from 0. And my base endurance is 120.
Moral of the story, be careful of the +enemy stat edicts.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Fatigue lowers all of your stats. Lowered endurance = more pleasure damage taken. And the combat system in this game is a balancing act, if your stats are near theirs you take a reasonable amount of damage, or next to none. But as soon as your stats get lower than theirs you take more and more damage.
So the combination of stronger enemies on floor 4 + fatigue from Karryn makes her take a shit load of damage. Even move if you have all the edicts to make enemies stronger. I have all the +enemy stat edicts and I fought the Yeti boss without really leveling up much from the previous level cap and this was the result at the end of the battle.
View attachment 1205311
She would go into a orgasm chain from the slightest touch, a spank could cause her to orgasm from 0. And my base endurance is 120.
Hmm I see. Jesus thats 75 times. How did you keep her energy from going to 0? I assume "healing thoughts" aint even remotely enough for this.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 1205311
Is there anywhere where I can find archeotypes of builds? Gonna replay today/tomorrow

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Hmm I see. Jesus thats 75 times. How did you keep her energy from going to 0? I assume "healing thoughts" aint even remotely enough for this.
Having every single passive related to energy helps a ton. Get energy on creampies, lose less energy on orgasms, the free 50% energy when reaching 0 energy. It was a super end game slut build from the previous version. And I still nearly lost. A few more turns and I would have lost.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I wonder if it's a bug or intentional. If intentional that's gonna make slut builds a bit harder, unless there's some way around it. Because as it stands now I can only clear one floor of riots before she loses her mind. It's not that bad on Warden diff though.
I am also wondering about that, but if the devs envison a virgin superslut happy ending (which they are, see spoiler below), Karryn needs to be in control of her desires during sex battles and such a cascade of multiple orgasms which may drain even the strongest slutty mind of energy in no time at all means you'll have to be very careful when sweeping floors. One, two rooms per day and a sleepover at an improved Guard station... hoping it will not be invaded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I am also wondering about that, but if the devs envison a virgin superslut happy ending (which they are, see spoiler below), Karryn needs to be in control of her desires during sex battles and such a cascade of multiple orgasms which may drain even the strongest slutty mind of energy in no time at all means you'll have to be very careful when sweeping floors. One, two rooms per day and a sleepover at an improved Guard station... hoping it will not be invaded.

My super trubo slut Karryn

• Haha
Reactions: Larry247

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is it normal that the games tells me that I can't gain more levels cause I'm at max warden rank, if I'm only at level 12?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is it normal that the games tells me that I can't gain more levels cause I'm at max warden rank, if I'm only at level 12?
You have to defeat the First Boss to increase the Max Level to 24. Defeating 2nd Boss will increase it to 36. And 3rd Boss will increase it to 48.

Reactions: Ramen-

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Guys I have a question about Sadistic/Masochistic titles/traits. We need to choose one, or we can do both?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
im asking just to make sure since i saw in changelog stripclub fix. there isny any sidejob about stripclub for now right?
No stripping job yet. There is a Common Area north of entrance to Lv 3 where the Strip Club is currently being built by Lizardmen, and earlier releases of ver. 0.8 locked you in that room if you walked in there.

Reactions: CorruptingUrWife

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Guys I have a question about Sadistic/Masochistic titles/traits. We need to choose one, or we can do both?
You can receive both types of these passives, but you will not receive softcore/hardcore masochist or sadist titles if Karryn's is undecided on her BDSM spectrum, meaning the difference between M and S points is less than 8 (for softcore title; 13 for hardcore title).

Reactions: RestIn
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes