Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
I totally forgot how annoying this game was, i tried to see some Yeti Action and there's a fuckton of things to worry about.

First of all why is the floor4 full of globins and nerds? you STRUGGLE to find a fucking yeti or a wolf, then giving up doesn't work because that triggers the Boobjob animation and you won't be able to change animations if you don't have stamina. you have to be wet, then you also need to not have panties, you also need to kill everyone else to make sure the yeti is the one to trigger the animation, but you also need to make sure you don't die because then the floor 4 defeat scene triggers and you'll have to wait like 20 minutes, there's hundreds of groping animations in between that you need to manually skip, and then even when the stars align Karryn gives the yeti a boobjob and then you have to wait for the yeti to finish, oh an in between Karryn orgasm like 200 hundred times.
"WHY IM COMING SO FAST"
"OH HERE IT COMES OOHOOHOHOHO"

is there a way to just trigger what I want to see? maybe with cheats? at least my virgin playthrough is going well.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Jesus Christ, I leave this thread for like slightly over 24 hours and the version goes from C to F.
Let's see if I reach my bet of S...

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
I totally forgot how annoying this game was, i tried to see some Yeti Action and there's a fuckton of things to worry about.

First of all why is the floor4 full of globins and nerds? you STRUGGLE to find a fucking yeti or a wolf, then giving up doesn't work because that triggers the Boobjob animation and you won't be able to change animations if you don't have stamina. you have to be wet, then you also need to not have panties, you also need to kill everyone else to make sure the yeti is the one to trigger the animation, but you also need to make sure you don't die because then the floor 4 defeat scene triggers and you'll have to wait like 20 minutes, there's hundreds of groping animations in between that you need to manually skip, and then even when the stars align Karryn gives the yeti a boobjob and then you have to wait for the yeti to finish, oh an in between Karryn orgasm like 200 hundred times.
"WHY IM COMING SO FAST"
"OH HERE IT COMES OOHOOHOHOHO"

is there a way to just trigger what I want to see? maybe with cheats? at least my virgin playthrough is going well.
You can use a MV Cheat menu to teleport into the testing area map which is called test map 1, in there you can test almost everything and trigger a fight with werewolf and yeti, but you still need to do some stuff to trigger the yeti scenes. You and the yeti need to be horny and you need to light kick him to trigger the vaginal sex, you can supress boob desire to do that

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Which .js is actually responsible for the passives' requirements? Previous instant passive unlockers used RemtairyNewPassives.js, but quickly checking it in the current build, RemtairyNewPassives.js instead references if(this.meetsPassiveReq, which as far as I understand is listed in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, namely this._passiveRequirement_base. But changing the values for these lines does not affect the passives aquisition whatsoever :unsure:?
Since NewPassives.js does not specify any values necessary to assign the passives to the player character, I can only come to the conclusion that it is calling upon a different .js file, but that file doesn't seem to be KarrynPassives, unless I fundamentally misunderstand the way the code works, so which file is it?

NemoH

Jun 26, 2020
This save file has level 3 beaten and her slut level low. just for those who want to raise that themselves. and just the basic edict stuff has been put in, such as, repair stuff, bar, research.
Thanks! I really appreciate it.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
this is getting so many bug fixes since the new version came out
how long d'you think I should wait for the patches to die down?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes