Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
NO MORE! i dont want to farm more passives and tittles uuuh...
Im sure thats what a lot of you are thinking right...?
FEAR NOT! i have just the thing you are hopping for!
A SAVE WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!! yay!
and form the very start! so you can enjoy the full game with all unlocked from the beginning!
also lots of money, energy and mind, so you cant lose if you dont want to...
"beware its full slut mode... but you want that dont you? dont lie to yourselfves you little horny pigs!!"
stop farming and start fapping! (from version 8.f)
God among men

Aug 27, 2017
I hope I am not asking too much but can someone write down or give link to post about new passives for this update? I was trying to find it in the previous post but not sure whether it's not being posted or buried because I cant find it. Thanks in advance.

GeorgeGold

Feb 27, 2018
started this the first time, i am currently in floor 3 but havent seen any scenes outside of battle/Bar. Are or will there be any like quests in Meltys Quest for example?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
careful there's a softlock when a werewolf has you pined down and a nerd with a dildo tries to insert it into you it will stop the game from progressing, was on wave three as well lmao fuck me

Dolphin717

Jan 12, 2019
Not sure why but since version 8 it has run poorly on my PC while pretty well ever other game has worked just fine. It slows down and there doesn't seem to be a reason for it.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
started this the first time, i am currently in floor 3 but havent seen any scenes outside of battle/Bar. Are or will there be any like quests in Meltys Quest for example?
So, you have your normal combat. Losing a battle triggers a defeat scene, which is different depending on what floor you are on. The defeat scenes themselves are a type of battle.

There is also a chance of bedroom invasion when you sleep in either the office or a guard station. This can also happen right after masturbation in either, and you'll be caught off guard and have to fight unarmed.

Then there are the side jobs:

The bar, the minigame itself is mostly just harassment, but certain conditions can trigger a scene.
The receptionist game can involve.. quite more than harassment depending on your lewd levels and condition.
The gloryhole game is pretty explicit in nature from the get-go, but you also run a chance of having the stall invaded as well.

Now, if you're asking if the game has any scenes where the game flashes pictures while dialogue advances.. no. It's not that kinda party.

Apr 1, 2018
Not sure why but since version 8 it has run poorly on my PC while pretty well ever other game has worked just fine. It slows down and there doesn't seem to be a reason for it.
Probably the messy code of the game, I'm not an expert, but there's a lot of lines that could be simplified. Rem will have a LOT to cleanup at v1.0, he kept pilling up code on code and so on, fetching a lot of variables that need to be resolved each time they are called, as I said, I'm not an expert, my coding skills are hardware oriented, but the base principles are the same. We have the chance to possess pretty powerful machines (for RPGM games), if I did code like this on my devices, they would freeze instantly, instead of slowing down.

Reactions: Dolphin717

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
BTW, anyone know if the new Passives include any that add Masochist levels?
- Finger Deepthroating Wench - finger sucking related; kinda silly, as the player has very little control over this enemy action. It will be among the first maso passives to obtain, even for those players looking for a sado build.
- Budding Underground Submission Pleasure - lv 4 defeat, I guess (testing now)
- Masochistic Voluntary Pillory Slave - lv 4 defeat for sure

Sep 12, 2018
- Finger Deepthroating Wench - finger sucking related; kinda silly, as the player has very little control over this enemy action. It will be among the first maso passives to obtain, even for those players looking for a sado build.
Yeah this one sounds weird and the fact you can't control it is kinda sad
I don't get how its maso though:unsure:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I don't get how its maso though:unsure:
Just like I don't get how active handjobs and titjobs are sadistic. Sucking someone's fingers is lewd and somewhat cute, but not necessarily an act of submission. It's even weirder when taking into account the fact she won't get a maso level up for sucking dick.

The devs really need to rethink the entire BDSM concept, so it makes sense and does not limit sex action choices. I had to use active titjobs on lv 4 boss to defeat him, which is a sadistic move that maso Karryn would better avoid...

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
My apologies if this is the wrong place, but I'm trying to install the 'Karyn's Prison CCMod', and I keep getting this error when I go to decrypt. Has anyone seen this, or at least know a workaround? Thanks

1621632289931.png

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes