elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
So, I am getting this error every time I get into a battle, or even start doing a side job. I've imported my old save to the new one. And also, I am playing the new version, but when the game loads, after a while; the version reverts to the old one while the new updates being there.

Any help? ^_^''

**Was playing v8f**

**It got updated to v8g. Haven't tried this version.**

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
So what exactly is their in the new update. I got the defeat scene in lvl 4 is there anything else like a new job ?
There are patch notes somewhere in the thread. They have been added scenes, eddicts (game play stuff) and things like that, but I don't remember job related stuff. Like what i said you should check that patch note.

Sep 12, 2018
Just like I don't get how active handjobs and titjobs are sadistic. Sucking someone's fingers is lewd and somewhat cute, but not necessarily an act of submission. It's even weirder when taking into account the fact she won't get a maso level up for sucking dick.

The devs really need to rethink the entire BDSM concept, so it makes sense and does not limit sex action choices. I had to use active titjobs on lv 4 boss to defeat him, which is a sadistic move that maso Karryn would better avoid...
Yeah I hope they do like they did for the passives(a complete overhaul).
They only have strip job, level boss and defeat scene.
Plus end game passives and edicts, so we aren't far off from the end.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Edit: Should probably clarify this is a mod for the werewolf dongs.

Add these to yeti Paizuri and backup delete the originals, pretty sure RPGM will read the Pngs, if not I'll have to re-compress and reupload them. Will do some more later.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Add these to yeti Paizuri and backup delete the originals, pretty sure RPGM will read the Pngs, if not I'll have to re-compress and reupload them. Will do some more later.
Btw, not sure everything lines up perfectly in game haven't gotten to play the new content yet.

13kimg

Feb 6, 2020
Is strength still bad or did they buff the stat?

Back in 0.6 I think people considered the stat to be one of the worst...

temp25

Jan 30, 2018
Kind of disappointed with the latest update, level 4 is rather underwhelming with its unique enemies only able to take part in three very specific sexual poses with Karryn. Also there are barely any new edicts for level three, though hopefully that changes in the next update with the addition of the last job.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
That's the one I tried and it says expired
You sure you didn't get banned or something? I even use incognito mode and it still redirects me to the discord server. Otherwise try the patreon, discord should be there somewhere

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
You sure you didn't get banned or something? I even use incognito mode and it still redirects me to the discord server. Otherwise try the patreon, discord should be there somewhere
I even made a new account to see if that would help. Still nothing

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes