theidolgod

Jan 13, 2018
search // Horny, return hornyTurns to return 99, return hornyTimeLimit to return 9999.
someone delete it so i redo it

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Power Exchange Couple of the Year: Kavika and Karyn

He was just an ordinary Thug, a convicted small-time beer smuggler and waifu beater sipping a pint and minding his own business when she walked into the Bar on the first day of her new job. Instinctively, he turned his head and, as Mike Patton said, his glance turned to a stare.... She barely noticed him then, but that would soon change. Not a minute passed that she was laying nekkid on the dirty floor, receiving her first ever dose of spanks, hard and ruthless slaps that she would eventually come to love and crave. She slept rough that night in the bar storage, where he and his two buddies left her without a word, but with thick ropes of cum plastered on her face.

Every riot, every bar session he would show up making sure his ugly mug would be imprinted in her memory, just like his heavy paw would leave angry red prints on her butt.

125 days later, they still don't talk much but even a one-eyed Hobo can see their unusual relationship benefits not just them two, but the entire penitentiary community.

Screenshot 2021-05-22 09.24.48.png

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
hello
is there any way or code to change karryns dialogue and reaction ?
she has turned full slut dialogue and reaction and i just don't want it
been trying to change codes for slut level but to no avail

Xman110

Oct 7, 2017
Awesome game.

But I'm getting massive slowdowns during battles late in the game; not sure if it's because of too many passives or skills, but it the problems seem to get replicated with full saves and isn't an issue with fresh saves. Anyone know a fix for this?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
It is a pity that there are no BJ and Rimjobs with the werewolves. Are there other scenes with the Yetis than TJ and BJ? Is the boss the only one with a vaginal scene? A rimjob would have been very funny with the Yeti.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes