Dec 8, 2019
anyone got a save with full body senstivity and sadism selected and is willing to share, at least only up to the stats needed for Karryn to have sex with? I really don't wanna trawl through all of the starting progress especially with how slow the game is most of the time.

Unless of course there's a way to change your choices with your current save then please tell me how.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
quick question there is no way to reduce the slut lvl?
Nope, Slut Lv only goes up (pretty much all Karryn stats just go up.)

The goal is not to raise it too high. For that, avoid uploading things that cause eroticism. Always accommodate clothing, low desire levels, and preferably no masturbation.

Normally, it is quite a challenge.
If you want the super easy mode, you have to play around with the code a bit.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
hey guys i need some help, i can't save inside the game and i dont know what the problem is. any help would be appreciated. Thank you

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
hey guys i need some help, i can't save inside the game and i dont know what the problem is. any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Let me guess, you started with warden or prisoner difficulty and didn't look at what they meant?

Only way you can save manually is by playing in secretary mode, you always autosave when entering a new location, finishing an encounter or a job no matter the difficulty mode you're in.

:EDIT: if you want to manually save in warden or prisoner, you'll have to do some editing, look for the "RemtairyPrison.js" file in plugins folder (open up the www folder, look for js folder and look for pluings folder), open it up with a text editor or something like that and look for the line 1146 or use CTRL+F and type "can save" and you should find something like this:

1621710821771.png

Just change the line into this:

1621710874720.png

Save the changes and you should be good to go, be sure to make a back up of the original file incase something goes wrong.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I had thought that there was a training edict that allowed you to remain unarmed on purpose. Was it removed, did I invent it in my head, or am I thinking of a passive or something?

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
Let me guess, you started with warden or prisoner difficulty and didn't look at what they meant?

Only way you can save manually is by playing in secretary mode, you always autosave when entering a new location, finishing an encounter or a job no matter the difficulty mode you're in.

:EDIT: if you want to manually save in warden or prisoner, you'll have to do some editing, look for the "RemtairyPrison.js" file in plugins folder (open up the www folder, look for js folder and look for pluings folder), open it up with a text editor or something like that and look for the line 1146 or use CTRL+F and type "can save" and you should find something like this:

View attachment 1207222

Just change the line into this:

View attachment 1207225

Save the changes and you should be good to go, be sure to make a back up of the original file incase something goes wrong.
thank you, you are the man

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Good god...this emperor is full of shit NGL...Karryn ought to rebel against that dumbfk instead of following his "wise decision".

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
nope, next update (0.9)
It could be like the last update where it goes to V0.8B.g . I'm hoping that it is so that an update number "V0.9x" isn't just the stripper job so that maybe V0.9 is the final floor and V1.0 is post-game content which this game could benefit from.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
wow!! to think the alphabet didn't increase after a day..
i'll still wait until monday to make sure lol

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes