TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So idk if anyone else said it but calling it now: Yasu is the Captain. Dude just disappears after you fight him first time and only makes ever heard from on radio.

Probably would've occurred to me ages ago but I spent so long dicking around (heh!) on the various side jobs and edicts that I'd forgotten all about him until I replayed.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

retardfuc155

Aug 23, 2019
is high agi required to unluck lgith kick? i've done it before but this playthrough i hard dumped agi in my slut build and I can never kick the thugs before they fuck me

Kaliden

Jun 29, 2017
The mega link is dead on the front page btw, could someone update it?
Link is dead because it's now at v8.h... here is the new one :

also change log...:

v8.h

• Removed a hidden undocumented change from v7 to how enemy Overblow Protection was being calculated when Karryn used Slam. Basically it could potentially leave tough enemies with 1 hp remaining. This will end up being as a slight nerf to Slam in certain situations.
  • Slimes on Level 2 now have lower Overblow Protection. In fact, they now have exactly enough Overblow Protection that they can get 1 hitted with the halberd edict Offensive Upgrade II. What a strange coincidence.
  • Fixed a bug with Level 2 Defeat after getting the edict Offer Accessibility for Orcs.
  • A huge change that took me a whole day + how many months I have thought about it in the past to figure out. CG display bugs will now finally properly be inputted onto the player's screen and into the ErrorLog.txt file inside the game folder. I wish I figured out how to do like two years ago because it would've save me a lot of headache debugging user reports, but better late than never!
  • Minor typos fixed.

zepperlex

Feb 12, 2021
Nope.

Increase your accuracy by leveling dexterity or by getting items that increase dex would be my main advice. Also, enemies (or certain enemy types) can get pretty strong with certain edicts so you may avoid them (but it may already be too late for that).
well, i guess there's no other option. ill try it soon. thanks for the reply btw dude.

MrSmallPeePee

Sep 18, 2020
Is there a way to make Karryn's attack weaker or enemy have higher health? I have been trying to unlock the "light kick" skill but Karryn keeps on shotting almost everyone even when unarmed

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
If you interested in pergancy you can use ChainChariot mod

but for now it only works with previos version of the game for now.
Actually works with any version after that one. Because it only chances few things.

And about autosaving for Warden and Prison.

Easiest way to mitigate it is to manually save where you want for example slot 2 and THEN manually save to slot 1, all new autosaves are bound to last manual save, meaning slot 1. Leaving you with slot 2 as a normal save. But you have to repeat it every time, even after loading.

SAndD

Aug 21, 2016
Is there a way to make Karryn's attack weaker or enemy have higher health? I have been trying to unlock the "light kick" skill but Karryn keeps on shotting almost everyone even when unarmed
Couple ways I think you can try. You can go for the strong only edict which should increase enemy toughness, or just fatigue yourself by running away repeatedly to get the fatigue debuff. Although that may end up with you just straight up losing since it can be quite a severe debuff.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
I kinda wish whatever the hell Remy did with 7p, he kept the same with 8...
game is giving me so many errors trying to play longer than an hour.

May 11, 2019
Removed a hidden undocumented change from v7 to how enemy Overblow Protection was being calculated when Karryn used Slam. Basically it could potentially leave tough enemies with 1 hp remaining. This will end up being as a slight nerf to Slam in certain situations.
wait wtf - is this not buff if protection is now removed

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
wait wtf - is this not buff if protection is now removed
I don't think the protection got removed. As I understand it, it just got not correctly calculated. So instead of leaving an enemy with as an example 30% HP, it always got down to just 1%.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
How do edicts such as Thug stress relief and Bait the goblins work? It says it let's prisoners use your body for them to stop striking, but how does it work? Does it just means they'll use more sexual attack (when already riotting then, wich makes no sense since the edict is supposed to prevent that ._. )

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
How do edicts such as Thug stress relief and Bait the goblins work? It says it let's prisoners use your body for them to stop striking, but how does it work? Does it just means they'll use more sexual attack (when already riotting then, wich makes no sense since the edict is supposed to prevent that ._. )
It's to reduce the normal atacks and increase the lewd atacks, if you are trying a pure run, not the best idea.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes