Apr 1, 2018
But so many of Rem's fans wish Rem would change their mind about this.
True, but at least, there's the choice with CCmod, even if it's barebones, to implement pregnancy. There's probably an ingame reason why Rem doesn't want to implement pregnancy, maybe an ending or something, or not at all, so please, stop bothering us for a decision made by the person who make this game, if you want to know why, go ask Rem.

Reactions: KappaKeepoGuy
Jan 19, 2018
1621778450263.png

I get this error. I looked at the directory and the file with that name is not a .png but an .rpgmvp. Anyone else getting this? I can spam Enter and it gets brighter each time (loading the rest of the main menu, I assume), but I can't get rid of that message ever and thus can't use the menu.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
View attachment 1208666

I get this error. I looked at the directory and the file with that name is not a .png but an .rpgmvp. Anyone else getting this? I can spam Enter and it gets brighter each time (loading the rest of the main menu, I assume), but I can't get rid of that message ever and thus can't use the menu.
You did not, by any chance, copy the files of the current version into the game folder of an old version, right? Because that's how stuff breaks. Unpack the game and copy your save files over, not the other way around.

Edit: .rpgmvp is basically an archived version of stuff (similar to .zip) which contains the .png files.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
So idk if anyone else said it but calling it now: Yasu is the Captain. Dude just disappears after you fight him first time and only makes ever heard from on radio.

Probably would've occurred to me ages ago but I spent so long dicking around (heh!) on the various side jobs and edicts that I'd forgotten all about him until I replayed.
Yasu is probably the final boss? That note he left was rather stupid.

Nightbringer6768

Sep 1, 2020
Are there any game over bad end sex scenes in this game? When order collapsed and the prisoners took over the prison I only got a message saying Karryn fled and it took me to the restart menu. Any endings where Karryn becomes the plaything of the new management?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'd like this too -- I'm new to the game, am having trouble getting started with a viable build
Well, what are you even looking for. Pure, Slut? In general, if you have trouble on the first floor, buy Items, that increase stats early. So +10 Agi and +10 Dex as an example. With those two items, as long as you don't fight in the bar, you should have no problems winning fights.

Jul 17, 2020
Holy shit, how do you get it to go this high? The highest I've ever managed was about 113 off a spanking.
the highest that i could go is 1.4k maybe sky the limit...but it's really rare cause you need a rare enemy in your defeated scene...and in that gameplay i didn't use resist orgasm... i turn on the build in cheat...2x 3x pleasure damage

Jul 17, 2020
but
the highest that i could go is 1.4k maybe sky the limit...but it's really rare cause you need a rare enemy in your defeated scene...and in that gameplay i didn't use resist orgasm... i turn on the build in cheat...2x 3x pleasure damage
but without cheat...rare enemy still deal more pleasure damage rather than regular enemy

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes