Uranium_

Feb 15, 2020
hi i got a problem, i can't walk to level 4, there is still rock before the stage and the lizard boss is dead, there is a way to fix this? lvl 3 say "Anarchy (4)"

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
Is there any tool that actually changes the order or control values? I've tried CE, MV cheat and other 2, but they only find the variable, but can't actually change their values in-game

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Is there any tool that actually changes the order or control values? I've tried CE, MV cheat and other 2, but they only find the variable, but can't actually change their values in-game
Notepad and edit remtairyprison.js if I recall correctly. let order = 100 each day and you are set.

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
I have a question regarding edicts for anyone familiar.

In Prisoner Mode you gain Edict points 1-2 pts a day (alternating), but I was defeated in the waitress job and woke up the next day (15->16) with zero Edict points available when she woke up in the bar room.

Is not getting any Edict points the next day when you lose intended, or is it likely a bug? Thanks in advance.

Jan 19, 2018
You did not, by any chance, copy the files of the current version into the game folder of an old version, right? Because that's how stuff breaks. Unpack the game and copy your save files over, not the other way around.

Edit: .rpgmvp is basically an archived version of stuff (similar to .zip) which contains the .png files.
I didn't, but I solved it by downloading the game again.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I'd like this too -- I'm new to the game, am having trouble getting started with a viable build
I still never understood well the slut gameplay style. Some patches ago, back in 0.6 I believe, you had to stack endurance and keep being defeated. As the plan is to get fucked without orgasming yourself and you needed high energy+energy regeneration for that.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I have a question regarding edicts for anyone familiar.

In Prisoner Mode you gain Edict points 1-2 pts a day (alternating), but I was defeated in the waitress job and woke up the next day (15->16) with zero Edict points available when she woke up in the bar room.

Is not getting any Edict points the next day when you lose intended, or is it likely a bug? Thanks in advance.
When you're defeated in a side job, the day does not advance after the defeat scene. You still have to sleep.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a way to make Karryn's attack weaker or enemy have higher health? I have been trying to unlock the "light kick" skill but Karryn keeps on shotting almost everyone even when unarmed
Pay attention to the rock-paper-scissors nature of the attacks and choose the "worst" type of attack.

Reactions: Beats9821

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
I see, so the day does not advance when defeated in a sidejob.

A second question regarding the bar.

Is it possible for Karryn to accept drinks from customers when she is currently set to "Don't Accept Drinks" (The menu shows "Allow Drinking" command, yet Karryn seems to accept drinks anyways).

I thought it was pretty weird that she accepts drinks when she doesn't allow them, is it a bug?

EDIT: She rejects drinks sometimes, so I guess she refuses SOME drinks. Hmm.

EDIT #2: Thanks guys. So many neat little details I was not aware of.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Is it possible for Karryn to accept drinks from customers when she is currently set to "Don't Accept Drinks" (The menu shows "Allow Drinking" command, yet Karryn seems to accept drinks anyways).

I thought it was pretty weird that she accepts drinks when she doesn't allow them, is it a bug?
Yes, she needs enough Willpower, to refuse to drink. So if you have not enough Willpower, she will accept a drink anyway, even if you have set it to deny.

Reactions: Roarie and AlsoLime

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Can i transfer my save from one version to another with no issue? i know i have to copy and paste the files on the save folder.
is there a way, a cheat code or whatever, to alter the order lvl or whatever is called? i got ot into getting karry really slutty and now im having problems in fights, and the other floors keep rebelling

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019

EDIT: She rejects drinks sometimes, so I guess she refuses SOME drinks. Hmm.
It's a willpower check. Also if you have high mouth desire occasionally they can make out with you and force you to drink the alcohol in their mouth when kissing you.

Jan 8, 2020
How do edicts such as Thug stress relief and Bait the goblins work?
It's to reduce the normal atacks and increase the lewd atacks, if you are trying a pure run, not the best idea.
Been a while since I checked the files but I believe they affect the sidejobs too.
Mid-typing edit: Actually, I took a look and it seems like taking the Demean Goblins edict makes it so goblins can spank you during the receptionist sidejob(guess that explains why my Karryn was never spanked?). While the Bait Goblins edict lowers the cooldown for the goblins to get closer, if it succeeds. For the gloryhole job, it changes which enemy IDs are used. I didn't check every file/edict but with this you should be able to tell that they can change a few things here and there.
Code:
            if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_DEMEAN_GOBLINS)) {
                skillArray.push(SKILL_ENEMY_SPANKING_SELECTOR_ID);
Code:
        if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_BAIT_GOBLINS))
            chanceToReduceActionCooldownIfSuccessful += 0.25;
Code:
        //Goblins
        if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_BAIT_GOBLINS)) {
            validEnemyTypes.push(82);
            validEnemyTypes.push(83);
        }
        else if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_DEMEAN_GOBLINS)) {
            validEnemyTypes.push(81);
        }
PS: This code was from .7B so it's possible that things were changed.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I still never understood well the slut gameplay style. Some patches ago, back in 0.6 I believe, you had to stack endurance and keep being defeated. As the plan is to get fucked without orgasming yourself and you needed high energy+energy regeneration for that.
There are many orgasm related passives that gradually reduce energy damage from orgasming. Add to it passives that regenerate energy from internal ejaculations and a strong-minded Warden can orgasm all she wants and then get up leaving a pile of exhausted limp dicks behind.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes