SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
Why didn't I get the finger licking passive? My Karryn has licked bajillion of inmates' fingers. Also is the "Purposively lose stamina" edict implemented? I have used give up lots of time, didn't count though how many

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
What stats are used to calculate if the men counter Karryn's Light Kick? Also, is there a way to mod the game to decrease how much desire you need to do sex acts?

Last edited:

JackDaniel777

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, is there a way to enable Sex skill (Oral, BJ, Anal, etc) ASAP, I play until Karryn is level 27 already, got bunch of sex scenes going but the game isn't giving me these Passive for the Skill yet.
:confused:

zepperlex

Feb 12, 2021
Game very lag in battle :(( someone know how to fix it?
my pc: i5 9400f - m2 ssd 500GB - rtx2060
Just updated my game from the 0.7 version to 0.8, and it seems like I'm having the same problem. I think new updates caused the lag.

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, is there a way to enable Sex skill (Oral, BJ, Anal, etc) ASAP
Pretty sure you just had to be engaging in those said acts, fastest way is to use the guards right outside of office, they tend to not attack that often even in prisoner mode (not sure if guard aggression changes that) and you can just spam secretary stance and attacking every so often until you unlock the pleasure stance that does not cost energy. I had those skills before I beat level 2.

Also, is there a way to mod the game to decrease how much desire you need to do sex acts?
If you have the gold and the edicts, take a look at the right-most category of the jewelries, it reduces the requirements by 15, and is helpful if you are going for the titles like giving a BJ before a kiss or having anal sex before losing the virginity. Oops, my bad, missed the part where you are referring to mods. Not sure about that since I rarely had troubles getting high enough desires to trigger the sex acts, but my guess is that the values can be changed in the plugin files.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JackDaniel777

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
where i can find in the code the location to increase the level before lose virginity? i want to do an anal run but atm i'm in danger XD

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
This is something I always do after trying some runs of the game when i want go easy, huge Gold increase and 40 Edicts points next day (Edicts are added the next day)

Reactions: hisokagon

Thrashr

May 17, 2017
heavy cheat/modded save file (last tested on v0.8i) for anyone who's intrested.
Most of the passive's should be unlocked (a few from 0.8 still missing)

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
When I try to titjob Yeti, it just says "There is no effect on Karryn". This is probably an issue with the CC mod though, since I see other people here are getting it just fine. Also, as to why there is sometimes an issue with sex scenes never ending when a Yeti is present, it looks like the Yeti's debuff overrides the "crown" marker indicating the main person you're fucking, which makes it impossible to end the scene.

EDIT: It also stops me from having sex with werewolfs, so I think it's a CCmod version issue.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
When I try to titjob Yeti, it just says "There is no effect on Karryn". This is probably an issue with the CC mod though, since I see other people here are getting it just fine. Also, as to why there is sometimes an issue with sex scenes never ending when a Yeti is present, it looks like the Yeti's debuff overrides the "crown" marker indicating the main person you're fucking, which makes it impossible to end the scene.
If you haven't already then update your game, early version had issue with yeti titfuck. Or it could be because you are using CC mod which isn't updated for v8 yet which is probably breaking shit.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Welp, I don't know how or why some people claimed there have been performance upgrades, but my game has seen a MASSIVE performance downgrade with 0.8. Combat is literally a 1 FPS slideshow now. No idea what happened.

Reactions: LordBalkara

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Good god...this emperor is full of shit NGL...Karryn ought to rebel against that dumbfk instead of following his "wise decision".
In the end I want to imagine how Karryn was "Humbled"on her wedding night by being filled to the brim in front of him

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Can we see any sort of "progress" update for the CCMod ? Or do we just wait on gitgud. io for the said updates

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes