Testarts

Apr 17, 2020
SO i don't understand on new level once i am defeated i just can't go anywhere , there are npc everywhere and after punishment scene the fatigue kick in so hard i can't hope to win any battle How should i escape from this fucking level?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
There are many orgasm related passives that gradually reduce energy damage from orgasming. Add to it passives that regenerate energy from internal ejaculations and a strong-minded Warden can orgasm all she wants and then get up leaving a pile of exhausted limp dicks behind.
So I need will too? Endurance and Will? So just getting fucked until you become the Sex Sayan?(orgasm resistance?)

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
SO i don't understand on new level once i am defeated i just can't go anywhere , there are npc everywhere and after punishment scene the fatigue kick in so hard i can't hope to win any battle How should i escape from this fucking level?
by using escape in battle ofc (called flee if i recall)
you can run throught enemies that block your path with that

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Are you on the latest version? One of the changes made was to make it easier to escape after a defeat on 4th floor.

Kaliden

Jun 29, 2017
now at v8.i...

Mega link:

Changelog:

v8.i

• Fixed a bug where the hit to Order when a Level riots overnight isn't being reduced properly.
  • The Daily Report will also now be clear about how much Order got lost overnight from the riot triggering.
  • Fixed a bug where the level of one type of Hobo was 80 higher than intended. That's a strong Hobo.
  • Fixed a bug where the number of enemies in the Level 4 Defeated battle could be lower than intended.
  • Fixed minor bugs.
  • Fixed minor typos.

topworldboy

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know what are the new things that this version adds ?, I mean new "things", other than just the fixes of some of the bugs. since I was reading and I do not know what they refer to some things.

SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
Which Riot Edict is the best? (Level 3 edicts). I'm thinking of Riot suppression edict since you can easily make lots of money by staying at low order, also you can just buy all the money generating edicts since riot chance is practically zero unless you get bankrupt. Once you go bankrupt though, game over.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Complete the new version of Karryn's Prison. New edition has losing ending added for level 3 and 4 and a new letter from the Emperor. I completed the game on Prisoner Mod as a Virgin. I uploaded saves as a Virgin included below before each boss, although I lost a lot of chasty to that Lizard spawning boss on level 3. Don't know how else to get past endless horde of lizards with out dazzling them with Karryn's body.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know what are the new things that this version adds ?, I mean new "things", other than just the fixes of some of the bugs. since I was reading and I do not know what they refer to some things.
After going over the SS progress report, it seems that the only straight additions are:
Implemented 9 new Passives.
Implemented 39 new Edicts.
Implemented 26 new Titles.

Everything else is tweaks, fixes, and other such maintenance of the game. The report also says the strip club isn't implemented yet and makes mention of balancing Level 4 of the prison, I assume that means it is accessible if you subjugate Level 3.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Which Riot Edict is the best? (Level 3 edicts). I'm thinking of Riot suppression edict since you can easily make lots of money by staying at low order, also you can just buy all the money generating edicts since riot chance is practically zero unless you get bankrupt. Once you go bankrupt though, game over.
Should be Riot suppression, you shouldn't suddenly go bankrupt that late and riots are a pain in the ass anyway. But I really don't want to know what kind of unstoppable titans guards will become with all the upgrade edicts, riot suppression and some extra aggression.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I started the gloryhole "battle", went through it [even using Breather and Rest a few times], then Leave when no more enemies spawn (how fast turns end is a giveaway)...and got "rep is about to decay, rest at the stall to avoid" the next day. So...how do I "rest" there to prevent the decay? What am I doing wrong?

Jul 17, 2020
I started the gloryhole "battle", went through it [even using Breather and Rest a few times], then Leave when no more enemies spawn (how fast turns end is a giveaway)...and got "rep is about to decay, rest at the stall to avoid" the next day. So...how do I "rest" there to prevent the decay? What am I doing wrong?
or you could make decay rep day much longer..you can find it on glory.js...the default day for decay rep is 4...you can change to more days

SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
Should be Riot suppression, you shouldn't suddenly go bankrupt that late and riots are a pain in the ass anyway. But I really don't want to know what kind of unstoppable titans guards will become with all the upgrade edicts, riot suppression and some extra aggression.
Playing super slut build rn so this option is not available for me since I didn't pick the goblin squad edict. Also, I'm set to the path of "always picking right" for problems. Basically appeasing the inmates by prostituting herself, going by this pattern, so taking all the riot- edicts, reach common ground, blablabla. The only downside is the money. It's not like Karryn has many expenses, it's just her way of earning money is limited. Maybe the strip club will provide lots of money for a slut Karryn since slut in bar doesn't work.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes