Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It could be like the last update where it goes to V0.8B.g . I'm hoping that it is so that an update number "V0.9x" isn't just the stripper job so that maybe V0.9 is the final floor and V1.0 is post-game content which this game could benefit from.
The final floor is only the Final Boss, so I highly doubt that.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I got a few things to say...

1: No one bothered to awnser this in the past, but pwetty pwease tell me if saves are compatible between versions.

2: Since impregnation is also the dev's kink, I still hold my breath that impregnation will be added, it might not be in-gameplay (Hopefuly it will be though). It might just be something that is like a "Bad/Good end" kind of thing. If so, I am almost certain that the finished game will include multiple endings. And on that note, I really wish Karryn will be able to choose whom to "stay" with.

(I forget that pseudo-punk lizard boss' name, the one with the strip club) I hope I will get to choose him as Karryn's favourite in the end. Like the ending shows Karryn and him almost as lovers as she gives him special/preferential treatment in the prison! ^_^ Perhaps maybe include a post-end segment where you can roam your subjugated prison that is now under full control of the boss of your choice!

Auin

Aug 20, 2019
I got a few things to say...

1: No one bothered to awnser this in the past, but pwetty pwease tell me if saves are compatible between versions.

2: Since impregnation is also the dev's kink, I still hold my breath that impregnation will be added, it might not be in-gameplay (Hopefuly it will be though). It might just be something that is like a "Bad/Good end" kind of thing. If so, I am almost certain that the finished game will include multiple endings. And on that note, I really wish Karryn will be able to choose whom to "stay" with.

(I forget that pseudo-punk lizard boss' name, the one with the strip club) I hope I will get to choose him as Karryn's favourite in the end. Like the ending shows Karryn and him almost as lovers as she gives him special/preferential treatment in the prison! ^_^ Perhaps maybe include a post-end segment where you can roam your subjugated prison that is now under full control of the boss of your choice!
If you interested in pergancy you can use ChainChariot mod

but for now it only works with previos version of the game for now.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
They are, I used the save I have from the previous version for this one.
I also used my old save but some things are not working as expected.

After defeating 4th lv boss the defeat scene involves only 3 participants and repeated visits do not increase that number. Before defeating the Yeti boss the queue in front of the pillory was much much longer and Karryn was already in love with the scene the first time she was defeated, hearts and smooth jazz muzak in the background.

Then I still cannot obtain the Purposefully Runs out of Stamina maso passive for the love of Saint Andrew. The passives and titles system in the new version was reworked again, so my ultra-experienced Karryn gained a lot of new titles for achievements that she already forgot about. In result titles that are supposed to improve a particular sex skill experience gain are about as useful now to a lv 250+ slut as a nipple on a breastplate.

This spoils the fun a bit, but the prospect of starting everything all over to see a more logical progress in her sexual maturation is just a bit demoralizing. I will probably put the game on a shelf now and wait for the final product, for which I will gladly part with my hard earned money, provided the price is reasonable ofc.

floran

May 20, 2020
I got an idea to introduce some Yuri into the game, On the reception work the women are never horny. I think is a good chance so get some on the female fans to request stuff like tit fondling, sucking or even fingering

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I also used my old save but some things are not working as expected.

After defeating 4th lv boss the defeat scene involves only 3 participants and repeated visits do not increase that number. Before defeating the Yeti boss the queue in front of the pillory was much much longer and Karryn was already in love with the scene the first time she was defeated, hearts and smooth jazz muzak in the background.
I haven't even tried that yet. I was completely destroyed in the third room of the fourth floor, and the next day all 3 of the previous floors decided to riot so I gotta take care of that first.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
The dev has already stated he won't be putting pregnancy in the game.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Can we train "Train Anti-Goblin Squads" for the "Riot Supression Training for Guards" cause i can't seem to find it anywhere

zepperlex

Feb 12, 2021
does anybody know what's the trick / tweak to stop level 4 enemies from evading all my attacks?
it's so annoying to waste all my stamina just to attack evading enemies.
each of them always evades it btw, not only the yetis or werewolfs.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Oh.. i get it, i suppose i don't see it as i got the wrong edict over there a long time ago and got "Bait the Goblins" Any way to reset edicts apart from restarting NG+
Nope.

does anybody know what's the trick / tweak to stop level 4 enemies from evading all my attacks?
it's so annoying to waste all my stamina just to attack evading enemies.
each of them always evades it btw, not only the yetis or werewolfs.
Increase your accuracy by leveling dexterity or by getting items that increase dex would be my main advice. Also, enemies (or certain enemy types) can get pretty strong with certain edicts so you may avoid them (but it may already be too late for that).

Reactions: Shirafune

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Two questions 1) where do you find your halberd when you lose? 2) Are there any scenes outside of combat?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Two questions 1) where do you find your halberd when you lose? 2) Are there any scenes outside of combat?
1) you need to sleep to 'clean' it
2) Yes and no. Depends on your definition of combat. Every sex interaction is technically a combat situation. But some scenes are not your typical 'beat up some bad guys'. The following come to mind: sex while working in any side job (only bar job has a dedicated sex scene), every defeat scene or losing in the "smoking guard battle".

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes