ADAS20

May 12, 2020
For CCMod, how do I trigger the horny syringe attack from the nerds? I think I enabled it in the config but I do not see it.

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Edit: Should probably clarify this is a mod for the werewolf dongs.

Add these to yeti Paizuri and backup delete the originals, pretty sure RPGM will read the Pngs, if not I'll have to re-compress and reupload them. Will do some more later.
Nice, these are great! My only remaining wish now of the new update is I'd love to see internal xray shots in the new positions, it's a shame they conceal the genitalia

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I can't be bothered to do anymore tonight, but here, updated knot mod. Covers the yeti carry and paizuri scenes fully along with the laying paizuri scene. Rimming and Defeat level 2 are anal only so far, have to draw a new dong at a different angle from scratch instead of working off the same general model for most of the rest of it and I can't be fucked to do that right now. Also added partial support for the level 4 defeat.

Just drop the "Karryn" folder in www/img and let it overwrite, I re-encrypted the files so it should just plug and play.

Edit: Named some of the folders wrong, fixed now

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
hello guys i want ask how after every battle what karryn reach form high desire like butt or cock boobs reach 80 or any number and pleasure i don't want all this not reset after battle done , just keep build up just only when she reach 100 pleasure and have orgasm all that rest and sleep too not rest here just only masturbate or by mans
return 0 not working break game

jk11

May 16, 2017
I can't be bothered to do anymore tonight, but here, updated knot mod. Covers the yeti carry and paizuri scenes fully along with the laying paizuri scene. Rimming and Defeat level 2 are anal only so far, have to draw a new dong at a different angle from scratch instead of working off the same general model for most of the rest of it and I can't be fucked to do that right now.

Just drop the "Karryn" folder in www/img and let it overwrite, I re-encrypted the files so it should just plug and play.

Edit: Named some of the folders wrong, fixed now
what's this about?

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys, is the Strip Club not available yet? compared to 0.7, 0.8 and seems no big difference in edicts (may be i am blind ) and side jobs seem to be same.

• Angry
Reactions: Nykus
Jul 6, 2017
hello guys i want ask how after every battle what karryn reach form high desire like butt or cock boobs reach 80 or any number and pleasure i don't want all this not reset after battle done , just keep build up just only when she reach 100 pleasure and have orgasm all that rest and sleep too not rest here just only masturbate or by mans
return 0 not working break game
guys any one know which line code

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Is the yeti sex scene only for the boss or does someone know how to make it happen for all yeti's?
It's a sex counter skill on normal Yetis. Unarmed kick against a Yeti that is ready to fuck (red face), while meeting all requirements for vaginal sex (clothing state, wet, pussy desire).

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Found a bug...whenever a transition from boobjob>F the ass the game freeze. Always happen with the guardmens outside of karryn room.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes