Apr 7, 2019
It's not as hard as you're putting it out, just tedious since this is RPG maker. I'm assuming Karryn's change in demeanor or slutty-ness is tied to a variable number or common event switch like you'd expect from RPG maker, so all you'd need to have Karryn act differently during a gallery mode is have switch around that can change the numbers. For example, at level 10 they'd be pure, and level 80 they'd be a super slut. And the in between for any intermediate changes. After that all you need to do is add every type of battle there is, since the mini games also act like battles it would be easy enough as well if they'd want to include that. Whether or not they could slideshow all the dialogue however is probably unlikely due to the sheer tedium of it, so just a fight will suffice.
i think what's needed at this point isn't a gallery, but a debug mode. most games i've seen with high percentages of combat h take this route. my examples would be Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG and Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train. though the second one requires downloading an update, both have the ability to set parameters, enemies, attack patterns, and all of the protagonist's stat values. it's not a gallery, but it's as close as you can get with these systemic games. after all, if you were to multiply together every possible number of enemies, type of enemy, type of erotic attack, pleasure value, desire value, slut level, abnormal condition, background, and event battle, i would bet this game would have at least 10,000 "scenes."

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Meltys Quest.. isn't anything like this, though. That game had a gallery because all the scenes were.. just that, scenes.

Karryn's Prison can't have a straight up gallery because there are no scenes. All of the action is part of the combat itself, and even the defeats are their own combats.

Even if they were to add, say, a room where you can pick the enemies or the scenarios, it's still not that simple because how Karryn reacts isn't just straight up "Vegeta, what does the scouter say is her slut level?" but based on like a dozen different factors.
I see, its gonna be a bitch to code the map, that is for sure. welp, guess i either bump my way around with other people saves, or just play from start.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I see, its gonna be a bitch to code the map, that is for sure. welp, guess i either bump my way around with other people saves, or just play from start.
Oh, absolutely play it. The biggest draw (to me anyway) of this game is the slow corruption and how you actually have to actually work to keep Karryn pure (but at the same time, you aren't punished if you wanna get raunchy as soon as possible).

Corruption/combat-H is my favorite genre combo -by far-, and way too many corruption games have a protagonist where you have to either go out of your way to start the corruption, or make wildly uncharacteristic decisions to do so ("gee, I bet absolutely nothing bad will happen to me if I wander down this dark alley with those three fine upstanding citizens waiting in the shadows") or they become omega sluts the first time someone accidentally lightly brushes against them.

Karryn's has the best tone and pacing of the corruption genre I've seen, and if anyone knows of a game that does it better or even half as good, point me to it (someone mentioned https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkisho-quolta-amadeus-eg-final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/ which is good, but still doesn't compare).

Reactions: dee45

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
wow! love that attitude despite not paying anything for the services you receive! kudos!
Huh? No attitude meant. I'm honestly curious. I only recently found this game and haven't been around for any updates so I don't know what to expect that's all.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Huh? No attitude meant. I'm honestly curious. I only recently found this game and haven't been around for any updates so I don't know what to expect that's all.
oh. cool. the way the statement was framed looks quite rude.

anyways, keep an eye out on this thread. even before an uploader updates the top post, you may get someone sharing the Mega drive link for whatever the latest update is.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
you have underestimate my level of laziness :KEK:. guess i'll try it once i have the time, i liked happy life and remtairy melty quest. hence i am expecting sort of gallery in this game as well.
same as you, i also want a gallery mode, even if it only display images.
So i just decrypted the image files and using photoshop i recreated the scenes, this was more comfortable than just opening the game every time

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
anyone else getting a crash unable to calculate petting skill lvl ????
after every fight even if i chose to run, cant do anything lol
maybe the new update broke my file?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Oh, absolutely play it. The biggest draw (to me anyway) of this game is the slow corruption and how you actually have to actually work to keep Karryn pure (but at the same time, you aren't punished if you wanna get raunchy as soon as possible).

Corruption/combat-H is my favorite genre combo -by far-, and way too many corruption games have a protagonist where you have to either go out of your way to start the corruption, or make wildly uncharacteristic decisions to do so ("gee, I bet absolutely nothing bad will happen to me if I wander down this dark alley with those three fine upstanding citizens waiting in the shadows") or they become omega sluts the first time someone accidentally lightly brushes against them.

Karryn's has the best tone and pacing of the corruption genre I've seen, and if anyone knows of a game that does it better or even half as good, point me to it (someone mentioned https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkisho-quolta-amadeus-eg-final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/ which is good, but still doesn't compare).
Corruption is my main kink and I do like KP for allowing the player to do it at their own pace with the content they want, though it's arguably hampered somewhat by the comedic tone of the game and the very... eclectic power dynamic, where the hardened criminals won't even cum on Karryn without her permission, even when they've got her on her knees. My favorite (or I should say most promising, there's barely any ero yet) H-style corruption game is this because it goes more indepth with the corruption process and personifies the source of the corruption as a delectably malicious deuteragonist. It's probably too slow-burn for people not into mind-control, but man it'll be awesome if it fulfills its potential.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes