Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone has a working discord invite link?

Nvm, found it:

Last edited:

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's smart of him. I'm glad he learned the lesson from last time xD. I was one of those who broke the first demo of Meltys Quest. You could grind out her sex skills and slut level which would trigger defeat scenes that didnt come with the demo. The game would try to load the image tied to the scene then crash when it couldn't find it. Apparently he didn't expect us to be that persistent back then.

Reactions: Kingz90091
Mar 12, 2018
Hello!!! I have a question: Is there any way to Karryn show her tits when she work in the bar??
When I play, customers ask her to show her tits and Karryn refuses

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
I'm currently stuck at slutlevel 118 and 120 passives and it's been days since i got new passives even though i know i'm missing some...

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
Hello!!! I have a question: Is there any way to Karryn show her tits when she work in the bar??
When I play, customers ask her to show her tits and Karryn refuses
The factors are high boob desire, drunkenness and some passives. From the
we see that passives that you get by showing off and liking it help somewhat. But mostly it's boob desire. You can try to get her boob desire to 100 while she is drunk (then she should always flash), but then she also easily gets fucked (in my case).

EDIT: If you want her to always flash when asked, you can tweak the code:

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
The factors are high boob desire, drunkenness and some passives. From the
we see that passives that you get by showing off and liking it help somewhat. But mostly it's boob desire. You can try to get her boob desire to 100 while she is drunk (then she should always flash), but then she easily gets fucked (in my case).
Ok thank you, I will try with high boob desire. :)

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
One thing I keep wondering about is whether the "nicknames" of the enemies have an effect?
Horny surely has, but what about something like "the smart prisoner" or "fat prisoner" etc.
Is there an overview what those actually mean in terms of stats etc?

Jan 28, 2018
One thing I keep wondering about is whether the "nicknames" of the enemies have an effect?
Horny surely has, but what about something like "the smart prisoner" or "fat prisoner" etc.
Is there an overview what those actually mean in terms of stats etc?
Not sure either, but I know two whose nicknames have a visible effect. A super rare Thug I encountered (his name highlighted in red) was able to come twice. Same for Ulkrim the Manly Goblin who can also come twice. So far in this game, only the nerds and slimes come twice.

RyouZu

Jun 21, 2018
hey, anyone know what the benefit you will get if you game over and start a new game+ ?
and is there any guide or list of all passive skill and how to acquire it beside change the js code?

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
Anyone know a sure way to get Karryn to "bend over" (or get tripped) during the bar job?
Do you just need to get drunk? If so how drunk ?I was drunk enough to get her to flash her body to the prisoners but never got bent over.
Has it something to do with the bar reputation? Mines at 28

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone know a sure way to get Karryn to "bend over" (or get tripped) during the bar job?
Do you just need to get drunk? If so how drunk ?I was drunk enough to get her to flash her body to the prisoners but never got bent over.
Has it something to do with the bar reputation? Mines at 28
Huh, its pretty easy to get 'bend over' in my case. It happens even in the 15 minute one. Anyway easiest reasoning is that it depends on the Desire Meter and the passives. More passives, more easy to get Karryn the 'd'. There is no fixed amount as the drunkness is tied to the Mouth Desire meter where she accepts the drink or she gets kissed and force fed the drink. The rest is just building up the drunkenness until she eventually gets bent over.

Thats all there is really.

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
According to the discord, the next proper content update (i.e v0-5 and not v0-4abcdefg) wont be coming out until 3 months. Take it with a pinch of salt like bc they could suddenly say fuck it and shoot the next update out like a ping pong ball through a pussy

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I have other question guys: How can I unlock the skill "kick cock"??
I read about their existence here, but I didn't found a clue...
This ability line is currently blocked through limits and the cannot be obtained through legit means. If you want it you will need to edit your game. Otherwise you can get it by defeating erect enemies with physical weapon and kick attacks, the ones that have a redface, but it was bugged in version version .4n regardless. was fixed in v.4q the first rank is called Cock Hunter.

Jan 28, 2018
This ability line is currently blocked through limits and the cannot be obtained through legit means. If you want it you will need to edit your game. Otherwise you can get it by defeating erect enemies with physical weapon and kick attacks, the ones that have a redface, but it was bugged in version version .4n regardless. was fixed in v.4q the first rank is called Cock Hunter.
No wonder I cant seem to get it!!! I swear I feel like I have kicked/bashed more than 100 horny prisoners. Cock Hunter finally registered to me yesterday so here I thought I could get 'Crotch Kick' soon enough.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
One of the more useful passives I recently obtained was Filled Up Stomach, whenever Karryn gets her mouth/throat filled with cum she gets a few points of energy. Not bad during those lengthy bar scenes if the glass isn't getting filled.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes