onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone know a sure way to get Karryn to "bend over" (or get tripped) during the bar job?
Do you just need to get drunk? If so how drunk ?I was drunk enough to get her to flash her body to the prisoners but never got bent over.
Has it something to do with the bar reputation? Mines at 28
to my personal test; it depend on the amount of alcohol u drink; i have ever had very low desires on all 4 hearts still get it; gold rum has the highest so drinking 4 usually do the trick vodka needs more and beer needs quite a number; i had it on reputation 2 bar before; hard to get on rep 1 cause they tend to just buy ale

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
hey, anyone know what the benefit you will get if you game over and start a new game+ ?
and is there any guide or list of all passive skill and how to acquire it beside change the js code?
u get the "disappointment" tittle (not passive fyi) and still retain all passive; restart lvl; stats & item u bought via edict; ur 1st time profile still remain so u can't get that tittle for 1st kiss is bj if u didn't get it on the first run so imo besides the disappointment tittle nothing much

Reactions: RyouZu

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
How can you even get a game oder? And the full stomach title? I have 200ml capped in the records since some time ago and never got it

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Filled Up Stomach, which gives you energy whenever you swallow cum, comes from swallowing more. I used the Blowjob Sex Action whenever I could, and without looking at the code there is probably an amount you need to ingest before getting it.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
Mar 12, 2018
This ability line is currently blocked through limits and the cannot be obtained through legit means. If you want it you will need to edit your game. Otherwise you can get it by defeating erect enemies with physical weapon and kick attacks, the ones that have a redface, but it was bugged in version version .4n regardless. was fixed in v.4q the first rank is called Cock Hunter.
Thanks for the info :)

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
you get a game over if you go to sleep while having less than 20 order.
i wish they would add position switching. like for example if a dude is forcing her to do a hand job she could one up him and use a blowjob move on him and next turn tit job. it could help with getting unwanted scenes and being stuck in them cause even if you make a dude cum another takes his place immediatly sometimes.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
i wish they would add position switching. like for example if a dude is forcing her to do a hand job she could one up him and use a blowjob move on him and next turn tit job. it could help with getting unwanted scenes and being stuck in them cause even if you make a dude cum another takes his place immediatly sometimes.
Equip some of the items that increase/reduce probability for certain positions

Jan 28, 2018
Filled Up Stomach, which gives you energy whenever you swallow cum, comes from swallowing more. I used the Blowjob Sex Action whenever I could, and without looking at the code there is probably an amount you need to ingest before getting it.
Figured it out I think -could be wrong- after much frustration and looking at the code, the requirement for the Filled Up Stomach its not how much cum Karryn swallows throughout the playthrough its how much she swallows at once. Which is that you need 150 ml of cum going down her throat in a single fight/sitting for it to to activate.

Drinking from the bar activity doesnt seem to count. Whether its a bug or deliberate dont know, but I think this tidbit will help for anyone looking for this specific passive.

Reactions: phox00

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Has anyone been able to aquire the "Pussy Faucet" Passive? I've been trying to find out what triggers it but no luck so far.

Fluffywolf

Jul 4, 2017
sorry but how do i get 3 EP points? i thought the max were 2
In prisoner mode it is max 2, but in easy mode it is max 3. If you want to get 3 in prisoner mode, you have to equip the title that brings one point over to the next day and bring 1 point over to a day you get 2 normally.

Fluffywolf

Jul 4, 2017
It depends on how much control you have, if you have near zero control, you won't get a game over until much lower.

For example, having -10 control means you lose 10 order on the next day. If floor one is rioting in 4 rooms, that removes more order as well. If you bankrupt, you lose another 10 order. But how much order you lose depends on these statistics.

I agree that sometimes getting pulled into positions you can't get out of is annoying though.

Personally what I'd like to see is a more defined difference between being submissive and being dominant. Making the two distinctive possible playthroughs, rather than them being muddled together.

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
Figured it out I think -could be wrong- after much frustration and looking at the code, the requirement for the Filled Up Stomach its not how much cum Karryn swallows throughout the playthrough its how much she swallows at once. Which is that you need 150 ml of cum going down her throat in a single fight/sitting for it to to activate.

Drinking from the bar activity doesnt seem to count. Whether its a bug or deliberate dont know, but I think this tidbit will help for anyone looking for this specific passive.
getting the 150ml in 1 sitting is gonna be a huge pain... you'd need around 10-15 swallows if you get between 10-15ml per shot.

Has any1 ever managed to cum 3 times during masturbation or is it currently not possible?

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
getting the 150ml in 1 sitting is gonna be a huge pain... you'd need around 10-15 swallows if you get between 10-15ml per shot.

Has any1 ever managed to cum 3 times during masturbation or is it currently not possible?
In the game normally you get no stamina regeneration while masturbating and the stamina cost for each action depends on your max stamina, so you always have around the same amount of actions before you run out of stamina. Maybe you could try to lower your endurance and boost other stats so you get more pleasure from each action. I don't know if it is possible normally, but I tweaked the code, so you regenerate stamina and can have as many orgasms as you have energy for. You then can easily have 3+ orgasms, depending on stats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
first time this happened, no clue how it got triggered.
also to get 3 EP does that mean i would have to start over?

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
In the game normally you get no stamina regeneration while masturbating and the stamina cost for each action depends on your max stamina, so you always have around the same amount of actions before you run out of stamina. Maybe you could try to lower your endurance and boost other stats so you get more pleasure from each action. I don't know if it is possible normally, but I tweaked the code, so you regenerate stamina and can have as many orgasms as you have energy for. You then can easily have 3+ orgasms, depending on stats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with no tweaks my highest was 86% after the 2cnd orgasm i need to get higher sensivity to try for the 3rd. i'm currently testing what's possible to do without rewriting the scripts... like having 3 consecutives but that seems close to impossible

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes