KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This game is garbage. Enemies can 1 shot you and then "stun lock" you by downing you as soon as you revitalize, until you have no energy left. If you like the kind of games where the female protagonist gets raped after losing then you'll like this one, I personally hate these kind of games. The gameplay needs a lot of tweaking and balancing before I could consider it fair and fun.
Not sure where the losing thing comes in because you CAN win fights solely with sex attacks. So maybe you are misconstruing how the game works. Different likes, but as it is I find it fun and amusing, as do many others.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Figured it out I think -could be wrong- after much frustration and looking at the code, the requirement for the Filled Up Stomach its not how much cum Karryn swallows throughout the playthrough its how much she swallows at once. Which is that you need 150 ml of cum going down her throat in a single fight/sitting for it to to activate.

Drinking from the bar activity doesnt seem to count. Whether its a bug or deliberate dont know, but I think this tidbit will help for anyone looking for this specific passive.
I didn't see that, the code for much of these Passives is hard to pull together, I only found a reference to a total of 5000ml swallowed. If its going to be 150ml in a single fight that's hard to get, even with the multiple wave fights, if you can get mouth desire high enough quickly to be able to start with blowjobs, and are lucky enough with RNG to get all of the ejaculation in the mouth.

May be wrong though as well.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Fluffywolf

Jul 4, 2017
i really would love a full save :p
This is a cheat file with following unlocks
-prisoner mode floor one subjugated/rioting and floor 2 boss done as well. All edicts done (minus some choicy ones left open)
- first kiss to cock title
- lost virginity to dildo title
- Bankrupcy queen title

Other than that. It has a lot of passives left to unlock. Not really a full save, but maybe good enough for what you are looking for.

Save was from version 4.s

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I cannot for the love of god get the kick counter sex scene. She's wet, all desires 100, pleasure is 80+, and kicking a horny thug that is erect but no matter how many times I kick, nothing. Does she has to be disarmed "normally" since I edited the file to remove her halberd.

This has got to be THE MOST tedious and frustrating game I have ever played in terms of getting the scenes you want.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I cannot for the love of god get the kick counter sex scene. She's wet, all desires 100, pleasure is 80+, and kicking a horny thug that is erect but no matter how many times I kick, nothing. Does she has to be disarmed "normally" since I edited the file to remove her halberd.

This has got to be THE MOST tedious and frustrating game I have ever played in terms of getting the scenes you want.
Just a reminder you have to be kicking thugs, and not defeating them in the attack. Don't think horny matters. And I have also had the best lucj triggering it when they are doing thier charge attack and kicking with the weak attack type.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Just a reminder you have to be kicking thugs, and not defeating them in the attack. Don't think horny matters. And I have also had the best lucj triggering it when they are doing thier charge attack and kicking with the weak attack type.
Yes I've been kicking thugs, the big black guy with thug in their names, etc. According the files, horny increases the chances of their counter, as well as your level/stats relative to theirs. I even increase the base chance for counter to 90% and still nothing. There's gotta be some other factor that I'm missing here.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
My favorite adult game of all time is sengoku rance so I know what you mean. I just get really sick and tired of the old "lose to see the content" trope, and I don't think the gameplay is all that fun either.

I understand them perfectly well. I even spoke to all of the guards and prisoners in the beginning area as they give a lot of info that the tutorial doesn't, such as how stats leveling works.

Don't see a healing thoughts edict. It's a personal edict I assume?
i think you did not look at the skills at edicts.
there is skill for stun and other disabling skill resist (endurance tree)
Also a healing skill at the mind tree
Accessories can give you the critical starting boost in any stat you want
Also there are sexual content for doms by default. (sadism leads to it if you beat up the guys too much)
Into and hints by npc-s are never ever contain the full game content. (reminder to the know it all high nosed noobs)

Reactions: Litshadow

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019

It may not trigger, because of how you "disarmed" her. There is a title called "Prison Fighter" (or TITLE_ID_KICK_ONE in the code if you want to cheat it) that you get for kicking 10 times. If you equip this title she always fights unarmed.

Jan 28, 2018
Yes I've been kicking thugs, the big black guy with thug in their names, etc. According the files, horny increases the chances of their counter, as well as your level/stats relative to theirs. I even increase the base chance for counter to 90% and still nothing. There's gotta be some other factor that I'm missing here.
For one thing you edited the file to remove her halberd. That's already a red flag when you can simply just equip the Prison Fighter Title to do it. Where she starts off the fight unarmed.

Obtaining this Title is not as hard as it sounds since it requires you to beat a number of prisoners while unarmed by throwing the fight. The game is quite generous in that requirement. Or if you really want the shortcut simply edit the file to gain the Title itself. Just check the previous posts how to do that.

Here is a rundown on my experience to get the counter standing sex scenes every time. I will start from the easiest to do to the hardest.
-Unarmed (With Prison Title)
-Raise Cock and Pussy Desires
-Flaunt to induce Horny state on target
-Thug arousal meter above 50 percent
-Must have Wet status
-Kick Thug (but not defeat)

Jan 28, 2018
I didn't see that, the code for much of these Passives is hard to pull together, I only found a reference to a total of 5000ml swallowed. If its going to be 150ml in a single fight that's hard to get, even with the multiple wave fights, if you can get mouth desire high enough quickly to be able to start with blowjobs, and are lucky enough with RNG to get all of the ejaculation in the mouth.

May be wrong though as well.
I think it is a matter of (extreme) luck on the player's part; because to confirm my hunch I made a copy of the game and and changed two number values related to swallow that had max150ml. After reducing both of them to 10 since in general gameplay, the most you can get is 10 to 20 milliliter per swallow, I immediately got the passive the after a single masturbation session.

The thing that still bugs me though is that I got it after masturbation, not after doing a blowjob action so I don't know if I did it right or wrong. Anyway I played for over 3 hours to confirm that nothing went horribly wrong with my fiddling. Satisfied I loaded them back into the original folder and resumed everything as normal with the Filled Stomach passive.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think it is a matter of (extreme) luck on the player's part; because to confirm my hunch I made a copy of the game and and changed two number values related to swallow that had max150ml. After reducing both of them to 10 since in general gameplay, the most you can get is 10 to 20 milliliter per swallow, I immediately got the passive the after a single masturbation session.
So much of what you get for these feels like luck. Nice work on playing around with it.

I haven't spent time tracing this code yet but there is probably a logical progression there. I must have had a good fight at one point, since it showed up for me after one of them but it was later in the game, I just assumed it was a progression like many of the other Passives, but that may be a wrong assumption on my part. I had a fight with multiple waves, and I was working with the blowjob action a lot, and at times if the enemies are horny, or high level, they look to have larger ejaculation amounts. That may have been how I got that one.

Found there is another Passive for creampies, where each one will also grant you a few energy. Good when putting down the riot and you want to use sex actions, since most of those end up with enemies having sex actions, it was also useful in the bar where the scene to fill up the mug had multiple actions and those few points from swallowing and creampies were worth having to finish.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I've been wondering if I'm a slack-jawed fuckwit when it comes to playing this game. (and in general, but that's another topic) For the first floor, I seem to be doing alright, keeping order up somewhat, having trouble with income but it's not too bad, and eventually clear the boss without much issue. Then the second floor is just a brick wall. Goblins become nigh immortal dodge tanks, I can't keep order up to save my life, and income is shot straight to hell.

Up until now, I've been trying to go after more control, (and income, but it never seems to be enough) Am I going at this the wrong way? The budget and deadline part of my brain is flipping it's shit trying to keep up the managment of the prison, but should I focus on upgrading my character first? Say, let order slip more until I have the spare dosh to get edicts to raise it?

Side note, how worried should I be that I've been accumulating passives like a priest collects small boys? The desire gains and lowered thresholds are starting to get out of hand, but the second floor enemies being tough SOBs is probably the bigger issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Litshadow

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
I've been wondering if I'm a slack-jawed fuckwit when it comes to playing this game. (and in general, but that's another topic) For the first floor, I seem to be doing alright, keeping order up somewhat, having trouble with income but it's not too bad, and eventually clear the boss without much issue. Then the second floor is just a brick wall. Goblins become nigh immortal dodge tanks, I can't keep order up to save my life, and income is shot straight to hell.

Up until now, I've been trying to go after more control, (and income, but it never seems to be enough) Am I going at this the wrong way? The budget and deadline part of my brain is flipping it's shit trying to keep up the managment of the prison, but should I focus on upgrading my character first? Say, let order slip more until I have the spare dosh to get edicts to raise it?

Side note, how worried should I be that I've been accumulating passives like a priest collects small boys? The desire gains and lowered thresholds are starting to get out of hand, but the second floor enemies being tough SOBs is probably the bigger issue.
After unlocking level 2, you automatically get an edict that raises the goblin agility by 33%. Of course the game never tells you this because the devs seem to want to make this game as frustrating as possible. You have to pass another edict to nerf their evasion. The edict is in fort ganon level 1.

SimoB

Jun 7, 2017
How many sex skills are there? I have 6 (Kiss, pet, Hjob, Bjob, Tjob and Fjob) are there any more currently?
Playing with v.4q

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes