Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Aye, I think I figured out that I was indeed doing it wrong. Focusing more on personal ability first is a better move. The mistake was going at this like how you would in XCOM. Trying to build up your "base" with personal upgrades being a secondary thing you do just to keep pace with the growing strength of enemies.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

Unlocked
December 31st, 2019: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi, everyone. Sachinama here.
Rem said ”this will most likely be the last Progress Report of 2019!!!" in a previous post. And this is my last Progress Report & Sachinama Art of 2019!!!
Here's the sketch of defeated level 2 battle on Karryn's Prison.
Defeated level 1 battle has blowjob and handjob. Defeated level 2 has pussy and anal fuck. Furthermore, inmates can bukkake her butt.
We're also thinking about a glory hole battle in the bathroom.
Thank you for your support this year. We wish you a Happy New Year!

Jan 28, 2018

Unlocked
December 31st, 2019: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi, everyone. Sachinama here.
Rem said ”this will most likely be the last Progress Report of 2019!!!" in a previous post. And this is my last Progress Report & Sachinama Art of 2019!!!
Here's the sketch of defeated level 2 battle on Karryn's Prison.
Defeated level 1 battle has blowjob and handjob. Defeated level 2 has pussy and anal fuck. Furthermore, inmates can bukkake her butt.
We're also thinking about a glory hole battle in the bathroom.
Thank you for your support this year. We wish you a Happy New Year!
If anyone can send this to Rem and Sachinama, Just wanted to say; Thank you so much for all your works and have a Happy New Year to you too! : )

Reactions: Xhin

AxelWild

Jul 19, 2017
there are 171 total passives coded into the game, but not all are obtainable at this time. I made a list of the passive names, but nothing on how to get them. edit to clarify, that they can be obtained with editing your game files. just can't get them normally.
Which files do you have to edit to get those passives?

og mc

Oct 22, 2018
This is a cheat file with following unlocks
-prisoner mode floor one subjugated/rioting and floor 2 boss done as well. All edicts done (minus some choicy ones left open)
- first kiss to cock title
- lost virginity to dildo title
- Bankrupcy queen title

Other than that. It has a lot of passives left to unlock. Not really a full save, but maybe good enough for what you are looking for.

Save was from version 4.s
the save isnt working when I drop it into my save area, any chance u can add the entire save folder/ one with the global.rpg?

Wessex

Oct 16, 2017
the save isnt working when I drop it into my save area, any chance u can add the entire save folder/ one with the global.rpg?
Since there is no global save beside it. No wonder... You need that to use that save, or you save on the 11 slot and then rewrite that with the save the guy uploaded.

Reactions: Cronite

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
how can i reach to lvl 2 boss.... plz help me TT.
At first the Nerd and the Ninja with Sexskills defeated by ejakulate.
cargill bring them back, but later and weaker.

Hold by until the Slime would rape you and let him ejakulate 2 or 3 times.

Use flaunt at first.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes