DynamoThunder

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know what Corruption does as a stat? I can't seem to find any obvious effects of raising corruption (except for the stuff that also happens when you enact edicts which raise it)
I dont remember but Im pretty sure a cafeteria NPC explains it so unlock that and ask around

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I want to point out something in this great game that obviously is MISSING!

If Karryn loses against the inmates it leads to the event in the storage of the bar.

Obviously, something the same but different should happen after losing against the guards and should have corresponding passives. It just ain't logic gamewise that it is simply played out as a lost battle at the moment. And it is not easy to lose the fight against the guards, at least so it seems to me, so you should really earn a reward for achieving to lose.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
What is the best way to raise anal/vaginal to get the qctive skill? It seems to take ages, even though i modded the enemies at the bar to be able to cum thrice before fainting.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
During fights raise pussy and butt desire and try to supress boobs, mouth desire (not sure about cock but if you are giving handjobs, you can't initate a pussy/anal penetration)

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
This is the first time I played RPG eroge, and I have to say this is good.

However, the job system in Bar is kinda confusing for me, I managed to made it through the shift without getting fucked, but received no money

And the second floor enemies in the latest version are stronger and faster

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
This is the first time I played RPG eroge, and I have to say this is good.

However, the job system in Bar is kinda confusing for me, I managed to made it through the shift without getting fucked, but received no money

And the second floor enemies in the latest version are stronger and faster
Which Ver, of the game are you playing? the bar job was bugged but now its working good. and depending how much time did your shift take you take that much fatigue and with more fatigue you are more weaker so if you went to 2nd floor after the job, Im not surprised they are strong. and by terms of speed rogues and goblins are always faster then karryn (in my saves too), unless you have giant agility.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Which Ver, of the game are you playing? the bar job was bugged but now its working good. and depending how much time did your shift take you take that much fatigue and with more fatigue you are more weaker so if you went to 2nd floor after the job, Im not surprised they are strong. and by terms of speed rogues and goblins are always faster then karryn (in my saves too), unless you have giant agility.
The lastest (V4n) I think. I managed to work for 15 minutes and avoid getting fucked, but received no money. Is it supposed to work that way?

Jan 28, 2018
I see, I downloaded the wrong version then. I thought the pinned version on the first page is the latest. Thanks for the help everyone, Happy New year from Indonesia
Hey there! I thought I was the only one from Indonesia LOL Happy New Year to you as well. Anyway regarding the version yea I that surprised me and left me quite a conundrum at first. Although to be honest I wasnt even paying attention to the money and just wanted to get as much passives as possible.

Oh and from your previous post, if your ever worried about the money situation, save editor online is your friend if you want to change the situation of your gold values. Just drag a save, set the money as high as you want (within the game's set values such not going above 9,999,999 G for example) and enjoy. A friendly tip for newcomers if you want a more casual play of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christo_Reese

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Really like Karryn's Prison. It's a great game. I still have no clue how to unlock various things though. Sometimes I unlock a passive or a title - but only by accident. Still haven't figured out how to unlock sexual actions as Karryn :p

I certainly don't mind just playing the game and seeing what happens, but in the end there's probably a lot of stuff I'll be missing since I've no idea how to unlock it. Does anyone know of any guides to see what you need to unlock various passives/titles/sex actions?

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
The creator has been on an update binge with ver 0.4, I think we're up to the alphabet U now...? Am a patreon and been getting an email almost daily that he's fixed bugs or added/adjusted a little.

Saw a teaser about the battle loss on the 2nd floor in the bathroom. Instead of BJ/HJ from Karryn, the prisoners will go vag/anal on her in that room. He also mentioned a gloryhole "game" in that room.

I'm pretty excited about the gloryhole game, really hoping he codes it in so Karryn will willing go into a stall and do some gloryhole goodness for moneyz and such (probably requires a certain talent or Lust level), similar to the Bar I guess, but much easier...ah well, here's hoping. Regardless, still a great game, which is no surprise considering their previous works.

Edit - The bar has definitely been a point of contention, I've found that even turning on "Allow Drinking", it can take quite a bit of work to get her drunk and pushed over a table for hand-holding...it seems she won't be able to drink unless the patrons have drinks served to them (makes sense I suppose), and if you get to the point where they are making you orgasm very quickly (molestered)...it becomes impossible to serve the drinks. Personally, I kind of feel that having Karryn lose her tray during orgasm makes total sense...however, it should probably be changed to allowing her to continue with her tray. For me, the balance of the game is ruined when I can't even get the drinks to the patrons....I mean, I can, but...it's just too damn difficult at a certain point. So if you're trying to make Karryn a slut God at the Bar, for a title or just for funs...it begins to become a little too difficult sometimes. I've personally grabbed a 45 min shift and made it to nearly 15 mins left before I managed to get her to the hand-holding stage...oof. Well, sorry for that huge paragraph rant about that one thing, still loving everything about the game and looking forward to the full thing.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm unsure about the Bar itself, I have done mostly 30 minute shifts now, Karryn is lvl 24 now and I have 140 or so Passives, and with Drinking On I have had it take anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes before getting to Karryn being bent over the bar with the cum mug.

Overall love the game as it is, rather impressed how well it is at this point, and looking forward to the gloryhole. With the Guards outside the office and the Bar it'll be nice to have another option to make money.

As a test I ran a game where I didn't overload daily edicts and money, 8 edicts per day and 10k each morning, struck the right balance to be able to move through the floors and still make it a slight challenge while obtaining the passives in a reasonable amount of time.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes