KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm unsure about the Bar itself, I have done mostly 30 minute shifts now, Karryn is lvl 24 now and I have 140 or so Passives, and with Drinking On I have had it take anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes before getting to Karryn being bent over the bar with the cum mug.

Overall love the game as it is, rather impressed how well it is at this point, and looking forward to the gloryhole. With the Guards outside the office and the Bar it'll be nice to have another option to make money.

As a test I ran a game where I didn't overload daily edicts and money, 8 edicts per day and 10k each morning, struck the right balance to be able to move through the floors and still make it a slight challenge while obtaining the passives in a reasonable amount of time.

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
What is the best way to raise anal/vaginal to get the qctive skill? It seems to take ages, even though i modded the enemies at the bar to be able to cum thrice before fainting.
Normally you get the active skill after doing something 50 times. However, atm there are no active skills for anal/vag, yet.

The creator has been on an update binge with ver 0.4, I think we're up to the alphabet U now...? Am a patreon and been getting an email almost daily that he's fixed bugs or added/adjusted a little.

Saw a teaser about the battle loss on the 2nd floor in the bathroom. Instead of BJ/HJ from Karryn, the prisoners will go vag/anal on her in that room. He also mentioned a gloryhole "game" in that room.

I'm pretty excited about the gloryhole game, really hoping he codes it in so Karryn will willing go into a stall and do some gloryhole goodness for moneyz and such (probably requires a certain talent or Lust level), similar to the Bar I guess, but much easier...ah well, here's hoping. Regardless, still a great game, which is no surprise considering their previous works.

Edit - The bar has definitely been a point of contention, I've found that even turning on "Allow Drinking", it can take quite a bit of work to get her drunk and pushed over a table for hand-holding...it seems she won't be able to drink unless the patrons have drinks served to them (makes sense I suppose), and if you get to the point where they are making you orgasm very quickly (molestered)...it becomes impossible to serve the drinks. Personally, I kind of feel that having Karryn lose her tray during orgasm makes total sense...however, it should probably be changed to allowing her to continue with her tray. For me, the balance of the game is ruined when I can't even get the drinks to the patrons....I mean, I can, but...it's just too damn difficult at a certain point. So if you're trying to make Karryn a slut God at the Bar, for a title or just for funs...it begins to become a little too difficult sometimes. I've personally grabbed a 45 min shift and made it to nearly 15 mins left before I managed to get her to the hand-holding stage...oof. Well, sorry for that huge paragraph rant about that one thing, still loving everything about the game and looking forward to the full thing.
I had similar troubles as you until I upgraded my bar. With vodka and rum on offer you get drunk way more easily (vodka 2x, rum 3x). I just tried to hold my clothes together and my desires low except mouth (for extra alc through kissing). Especially on low cock desire you will not stumble, because you "fall" if all the conditions for a sex move are fullfilled if someone tries to grope you. If you want to stumble without getting too much pleasure I found it easiest to get cock, mouth and boob desires up and the rest low. Thus you can get drunk pretty fast and trigger the sex scene without too much groping. With high boob desire you start flashing and get the guys horny.

Reactions: Arrngrim

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Ah, thanks for that tip! I was concerned about upgrading due to having too many options to grab and forgetting who ordered what, aside from keeping a notepad open on the other monitor to track it...

I haven't successfully gotten the flashing to work, I opened up Flaunt, but maybe there's a Title I haven't earned that's required? So much mystery with how to unlock things, urgh....

Thanks for all those tips, much appreciated!

Last edited:

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
Ah, thanks for that tip! I was concerned about upgrading due to having too many options to grab and forgetting who ordered what, aside from keeping a notepad open on the other monitor to track it...

I haven't successfully gotten the flashing to work, I opened up Flaunt, but maybe there's a Title I haven't earned that's requried? So much mystery with how to unlock things, urgh....

Thanks for all those tips, much appreciated!
It's true, the minigame gets a bit harder, because you can't just stack those ales. However both rum and vodka use glasses, so that's a plus, and I believe the customers need longer to empty the harder drinks, but don't quote me on that. I made a backup save before upgrading.
I wrote some details about flashing a few pages back. (tl;dr: with flaunt skill unlocked you probably already have enough passives, so that she agrees to flashing with full boob desire even sober.)

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
The creator has been on an update binge with ver 0.4, I think we're up to the alphabet U now...? Am a patreon and been getting an email almost daily that he's fixed bugs or added/adjusted a little.

Saw a teaser about the battle loss on the 2nd floor in the bathroom. Instead of BJ/HJ from Karryn, the prisoners will go vag/anal on her in that room. He also mentioned a gloryhole "game" in that room.

I'm pretty excited about the gloryhole game, really hoping he codes it in so Karryn will willing go into a stall and do some gloryhole goodness for moneyz and such (probably requires a certain talent or Lust level), similar to the Bar I guess, but much easier...ah well, here's hoping. Regardless, still a great game, which is no surprise considering their previous works.

Edit - The bar has definitely been a point of contention, I've found that even turning on "Allow Drinking", it can take quite a bit of work to get her drunk and pushed over a table for hand-holding...it seems she won't be able to drink unless the patrons have drinks served to them (makes sense I suppose), and if you get to the point where they are making you orgasm very quickly (molestered)...it becomes impossible to serve the drinks. Personally, I kind of feel that having Karryn lose her tray during orgasm makes total sense...however, it should probably be changed to allowing her to continue with her tray. For me, the balance of the game is ruined when I can't even get the drinks to the patrons....I mean, I can, but...it's just too damn difficult at a certain point. So if you're trying to make Karryn a slut God at the Bar, for a title or just for funs...it begins to become a little too difficult sometimes. I've personally grabbed a 45 min shift and made it to nearly 15 mins left before I managed to get her to the hand-holding stage...oof. Well, sorry for that huge paragraph rant about that one thing, still loving everything about the game and looking forward to the full thing.
From what i experienced it's not only the number of drinks that makes you fall on the table, but a mix of cock desire and enough drinks.

I was able to finish a complete 25 min shift by drinking a lot while managing all my desire very well, but in an other session i forgot to reduce my cock desire and i ended on the table in 2 min.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So far I'm having a lot of fun with this. Not entierly sure what I'm doing or what's good in terms of build or which order to do edicts in. But it's pretty forgiving long enough to figure it out.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
how do you get the flaunt skill
Not sure but it must be linked to the use of "taunt" and you slut level. But it's a guess don't quote me on that. I know i unlocked it very quickly by using taunt a lot and focusing on the slug part rather than the fighter part.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks. Could you be so kind and also send the patreon messages from following channel:

regarding Karryn's prison and other art drawings that haven't been yet published in the thread?
Do you already know what's new in this version ?

Jan 28, 2018
It is very hard, I tried and tried, but no avail. Even though Kathryn's already disarmed, the enemy didn't catch her and fuck her when I kick them
I mentioned this in an earlier post, but here is essentially the checklist required for it to happen. From the easiest to hardest

-Use Prison Fighter passive to automatically go hand to hand
-Raise Cock and Pussy Desire
-Use Flaunt to inflict the Horny status (Note: A minimum amount of arousal from the thug is also needed)
-Obtain Wet Status (For now the Pussy Faucet passive is unavailable so a possible skill that will activate on command it is currently not possible. So you have to get lucky from being petted)
-Kick but no kill

That is all for now. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Christo_Reese

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
It is very hard, I tried and tried, but no avail. Even though Kathryn's already disarmed, the enemy didn't catch her and fuck her when I kick them
You have to be Wet (water icon in your buff bar). He has to be Horny (heart). That's it as far as I know.

Other than what people told you. Cock and pussy desire maybe? But certainly you have to be unharmed and he has to survive the hit. There might be other conditions but to sum it up:

• Unharmed
• Opponent has to survive the kick
• Only a few enemies can do it (thugs only? maybe rogues?)
• Karryn has to be wet.
• Thug has to be horny (heart symbol).

mamamilia

May 24, 2018
It's a shame the stand up fuck position requires such specific conditions to be seen, I hope they will add a gallery later on or a way to get the position you want more effectively

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes