Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
One thing to keep in mind if you're copying saves between versions, copy the ENTIRE "save" folder in the WWW directory. There's a global save that keeps track of the other saves. Also, if you use the save editor online, you'll find that you can't alter the Order and Control variables. I mean, you can, but they won't stay at what you set them. You can give yourself all the moneyz though.

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
Pro tip: in the top right of this site you have a search bar. All of this was answered in the last few pages ;)
View attachment 504215

How can I get this skill?
Similar things already said. May I refer to this post.
how do you get the flaunt skill
Beat 150 guys and get 32 charm (from here)
how do you be able to flash people in the bar
High boob desire, passives and/or being drunk. Way more details here.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's true, the minigame gets a bit harder, because you can't just stack those ales. However both rum and vodka use glasses, so that's a plus, and I believe the customers need longer to empty the harder drinks, but don't quote me on that. I made a backup save before upgrading.
I wrote some details about flashing a few pages back. (tl;dr: with flaunt skill unlocked you probably already have enough passives, so that she agrees to flashing with full boob desire even sober.)
I can confirm that. Just raise boob desire and she will start flashing, even sober - it brings in tips.

Another question:
Karryn obviously can't flash as long as her top is down. Can anyone tell the advantages / disadvantages / meaning of keeping her work with the top down? I tried it for a bit but could not figure out the effect.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I can confirm that. Just raise boob desire and she will start flashing, even sober - it brings in tips.

Another question:
Karryn obviously can't flash as long as her top is down. Can anyone tell the advantages / disadvantages / meaning of keeping her work with the top down? I tried it for a bit but could not figure out the effect.
If her top is UP (I assume you meant UP) and her boobs are shown, her boobs can be petted and she can gain desire faster. If patrons see her boobs, they no longer ask her to flash them.

"Destroyed" uniform that shows boobs can be beneficial in early parts of the game if your boobs desire is low (and you don't have the edict skill: release desire) and you want to increase it. Then you can "fix clothes" and once asked to flash, be more inclined to flash the boobs and gain tips.

Reactions: ray3dave

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Ok, now the biggest problem is to loose panty after battle without cheating.
There is only one passive and the chance is too low imo. I have around 30 days of playing, but still it happened only ONCE.
I am doing several sex battles every day, but still no luck to make her loose panty again. Any ideas?

Reactions: ray3dave

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I really enjoy this game. Got all of the scenes and passives on easy mode. (Once the game comes out I'll try the prisoner mode out) I'm at a bit of a crossroads, I both want to experience everything as it comes out, and to wait til the full release. Any mention of a projected full release date yet?

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
If her top is UP (I assume you meant UP) and her boobs are shown, her boobs can be petted and she can gain desire faster. If patrons see her boobs, they no longer ask her to flash them.

"Destroyed" uniform that shows boobs can be beneficial in early parts of the game if your boobs desire is low (and you don't have the edict skill: release desire) and you want to increase it. Then you can "fix clothes" and once asked to flash, be more inclined to flash the boobs and gain tips.
Also, in the latest version, it seems that Karryn gets offered a drink only when she's "max" stripped.

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
I like the game and most of the 2nd tier features are already implemented and can be activated with a save editor.
Altough some of the titles break the game (actually crash it).
> I do like where this 'achievements' are heading (more tips as a maid, new starting skills with a high enough attribute for the next playthrough etc.) as an ERO rouge-like

Here is what I hope to see in the next updates:
- More battle ERO content. For example groping actions that force higher lust before Karryn get's 'weakened' to the stat to begin with
- A way to manage resources better than to wait X-days until there is enough money: split her level into her own leveling system and let the 'vouchers' be used for prison upgrades/ features.
Also for now it seems your level can't go higher than 24 or 26 by natural means, which is why again it's meant to be a rouge-like where as you find out how to plan your game plan. So please don't force a run to be focused on soly maxing out your character skills and income in the first 30~ days just to able to not get a game over
- lastly, and this is my main gripe with the game right now; the combat should either be 100% hit miss with its stamina/ energy/ health resource system and rock>paper>scissor mechanics, or not be turn based and rather either be real time or semi-real time (pause on action) to account for 1V3+ opponent scenarios where you don't want to be raped on wave 2 of 5 for example (which would also boost the agility stat since Opponents above lvl20 rarely miss at all)

For now I'll try to unlock as many costumes/titles as possible before the next update and hope that the saves are compatible.

big1408

Jul 20, 2017
I like the game and most of the 2nd tier features are already implemented and can be activated with a save editor.
Altough some of the titles break the game (actually crash it).
> I do like where this 'achievements' are heading (more tips as a maid, new starting skills with a high enough attribute for the next playthrough etc.) as an ERO rouge-like

Here is what I hope to see in the next updates:
- More battle ERO content. For example groping actions that force higher lust before Karryn get's 'weakened' to the stat to begin with
- A way to manage resources better than to wait X-days until there is enough money: split her level into her own leveling system and let the 'vouchers' be used for prison upgrades/ features.
Also for now it seems your level can't go higher than 24 or 26 by natural means, which is why again it's meant to be a rouge-like where as you find out how to plan your game plan. So please don't force a run to be focused on soly maxing out your character skills and income in the first 30~ days just to able to not get a game over
- lastly, and this is my main gripe with the game right now; the combat should either be 100% hit miss with its stamina/ energy/ health resource system and rock>paper>scissor mechanics, or not be turn based and rather either be real time or semi-real time (pause on action) to account for 1V3+ opponent scenarios where you don't want to be raped on wave 2 of 5 for example (which would also boost the agility stat since Opponents above lvl20 rarely miss at all)

For now I'll try to unlock as many costumes/titles as possible before the next update and hope that the saves are compatible.
how did you unlocked level 2?

Reactions: Tondue
Jan 28, 2018
how did you unlocked level 2?
I recommend not trying it unless your really competent with script and coding. He mentioned it after all that some features will cause the game to crash.

Basically, he used a free or online software called a save editor to manipulate an existing save into 'tricking' it that Level 2 has been subjugated. Ergo, access to level 2 upgrades. This however can potentially conflict values and data will be added or modified following future build updates that will eventually be released. Again, the OP has warned that it will likely crash the game doing this.

So unless your doing this out of fun or simply looking out for bug testing, I would consider taking extreme precaution (Making an entire copy of the game) unless you want your save to be unsalvageable.

Last edited:

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
any passive/skill for karryn always nude like disarms ?
btw if total passive is 171 i need to find more bcoz am still get 149
did anyone know how to unlock all passive by playing
bcoz i dont know how to edit or coding it...

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
any passive/skill for karryn always nude like disarms ?
btw if total passive is 171 i need to find more bcoz am still get 149
did anyone know how to unlock all passive by playing
bcoz i dont know how to edit or coding it...
Some passives can't be unlocked while playing due to limits in current version. Remtairy mentioned a few weeks ago they already have 300+ passives prepared.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
How do you unlock more sexual skills? I only have handjob and pet dick rn and i dont even know how i got them

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes