Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Honestly, the game feels like a Jenga tower: the more corrupt Karry is, the less she endures battles thus making areas impossible to clear. Not to mention the steady decrease of Order and the lack of money to buy upgrades.
Why aren´t there any cheats for money, order or edicts?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Honestly, the game feels like a Jenga tower: the more corrupt Karry is, the less she endures battles thus making areas impossible to clear. Not to mention the steady decrease of Order and the lack of money to buy upgrades.
there are many cheats for them...

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
It gets worse before it gets better.

Study the edict tree carefully and invest your money wisely.

You don't have to clear all areas to subjugate floors, just enough to keep things in Order. Maneuver your way through corridors avoiding prisoners if you can to get to floor bosses as fresh as possible. Only quelling of riots require you to sweep a floor thoroughly.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I loved Melty's Quest, it was an amazing game from the beginning to the end, but this one is just not for me... the fact that you have to lose battles to get fucked and even the "fucks" themselves are kinda like fights is annoying, Idk if there are actual scenes in the game outside the battle system but I really miss the scenes from Melty's Quest.

Reactions: aydetore

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, a question. Is there a way to do either "defense" or "wait?"

Every move I do always require me to spend something.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
eventually u get a accept pleasure option which basicly lets karryn get manhandled for 1,5,or 10 turns for free
I see.

So, there's no option to defend or even do nothing?

Also, what happen if I run out of both energy and stamina?

smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
I see.
So, there's no option to defend or even do nothing?
Also, what happen if I run out of both energy and stamina?
Technically her desire is her defending herself. Hence why you need a certain desire level to do certain things. If something is happening it's because she let it happen. So if you're interested in "defense" invest in mind and mind related skills.

And if you run out of energy and stamina you lose, a defeat scene/battle plays unique to the floor you lost on, and a day passes.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I loved Melty's Quest, it was an amazing game from the beginning to the end, but this one is just not for me... the fact that you have to lose battles to get fucked
This is wrong, penetrative sex can happen during combat and also during the jobs, basically anytime the requirements are fulfilled (desire requirements, Karryn stripped, erect enemies who are able to do vaginal/anal sex). But yeah, it all works with the combat system, there are no "scenes".

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, I notice that in Warden and Prisoner modes, in the day report, at the Control part, there seems to be some kind of time limit.

What would happen if the day reach zero?

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
So, I notice that in Warden and Prisoner modes, in the day report, at the Control part, there seems to be some kind of time limit.

What would happen if the day reach zero?
You start losing additional control and it gets worse every day after that.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes