Dec 21, 2017

Alright here it is.
It's not done in the slightest, but I figured I'd release it as-is and release patches for it as I finish editing the folders.
This will be the last release I make with the whole game unencrypted and ready to play, with CCMod included.

Changes since last month's CCMod release include:

Fixed hat graphics (purple completely removed)
Fixed hair graphics ~!UNFINISHED!~ (When changing hair color, there is no "bleed" For instance, changing hair to blonde no longer makes hair green around edges.)
Fixed Karryn's "chibi" eye and hair graphics for similar reasons as above
Fixed "Tan2" skin ~!UNFINISHED!~ (Removed "banding" where the arm graphics connect to the base graphic, causing the skin to look strange in those places.)
Made cum have a slight "yellowish" appearance in the Status Menu
Made the slime graphic semi-transparent
Made new icon
Added MZ files to replace base MV files where it made sense
Added Chainchariot's "RETURN; fix" to CC_Tweaks.js
Added graphics from Tyrrandae's translated KPMod. (Unimplemented for now)
Plus other minor things I might be forgetting

Future plans:

Fixing eye color (Changing the color no longer "bleeds". Eyebrows will look normal.)
Making graphics for the "MISC Accessories" (Work on this starts after the new release of the game)
Making the "Tan" skin "Tan2" but with tan lines, or maybe make that skin "Ganguro"
Adding in new story elements, based on suggestions by Tyrrandae and others

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
yes, they are quite convenient if you want to do a sado/maso run
Hmm.. It looks like these make you learn the skills a few encounters faster, but you'd still have to hit the thresholds for them. my little tweak makes it so to outright unlock the knowledge to do them but not the willingness to actually do them after your first encounter, and these titles come with some debuffs. but hey, to each their own.

Auin

Aug 20, 2019

Alright here it is.
It's not done in the slightest, but I figured I'd release it as-is and release patches for it as I finish editing the folders.
This will be the last release I make with the whole game unencrypted and ready to play, with CCMod included.

Fixed hair graphics ~!UNFINISHED!~ (When changing hair color, there is no "bleed" For instance, changing hair to blonde no longer makes hair green around edges.)
Fixed "Tan2" skin ~!UNFINISHED!~ (Removed "banding" where the arm graphics connect to the base graphic, causing the skin to look strange in those places.)
Made new icon

Future plans:

Fixing eye color (Changing the color no longer "bleeds". Eyebrows will look normal.)
Making graphics for the "MISC Accessories" (Work on this starts after the new release of the game)
Making the "Tan" skin "Tan2" but with tan lines, or maybe make that skin "Ganguro"

ISSUES:

For some reason the "0 cost cheat for edicts" isn't working. Don't know if it is something I did or a bug with CCMod... Would appreciate help fixing it.
How future patches will be released for this version? Like full game or just some files?

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
A. I also play through JoiPlay, my advice in the game settings is to turn off Force Mode 60FPS, set it to 30, it will become easier. You can also turn off any Dynamic mods from below.
Wait are you using mod on joiplay pr nah tryna find a way to play with mod using joiplay

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018

Alright here it is.

Made new icon

Future plans:

ISSUES:

For some reason the "0 cost cheat for edicts" isn't working. Don't know if it is something I did or a bug with CCMod... Would appreciate help fixing it.
So there's no content from the translated chinese mod in this? I'm just trying to understand what's changed from the CCmod

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018

Alright here it is.

Made new icon

Future plans:

ISSUES:

little problem, the link take me to an error page, could you share another link please?

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes