Jan 5, 2019
As far as purity runs are concerned, I wish the game didn't force you into the sadist passives. You can max your mind out and never use sexual skills and Karryn will still end up with high arousal just from beating people.
Well I think the intent is for you to start out innocent and become a dominatrix by the end at the very least.

Reactions: RossoX

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Hello, Back again from lurking.

I spent some time messing around with some values in the scripts and have something I feel is worth putting out.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

This is made using the recently uploaded v0.8.o version of the game.

Happy playing!

st0ne

May 31, 2019
They can be with the right mods, I never play fallout or skyrim without a nude body replacer for NPC's, makes it more realistic when i strip search their dead bodies. Also why does every npc have clean white underwear in the apocalypse, breaks my immersion lol.
Cbbe? Unp? Did you consult with immersion expert mxr?

Reactions: mamaboiii

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
guys i searched the forum can someone help?
I consulted the readme of the ccmod. Nothing there ;)
Condom mechanic is only in the chinese KP mod, which is a different mod and incompatible with ccmod (except you invest some coding time into it). DL link to the KP mod is some pages back.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
nuuuuuuuuuu......but thanks friend...also i realizesd y my karryn was all pissy....she just needed alot more time than i remember her needing to get used to cum on her lol

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hello, Back again from lurking.

I spent some time messing around with some values in the scripts and have something I feel is worth putting out.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

This is made using the recently uploaded v0.8.o version of the game.

Happy playing!
if i recall you can get the same result by using the new titles, thanks you so much for the tweak anyways

Mantiev

Sep 1, 2019
A. I also play through JoiPlay, my advice in the game settings is to turn off Force Mode 60FPS, set it to 30, it will become easier. You can also turn off any Dynamic mods from below.
Can you be more specific about what dynamic mods to turn off? Thanks in advance.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
if i recall you can get the same result by using the new titles, thanks you so much for the tweak anyways
Didn't know that there were titles added for this, that's pretty neat!
This is incorrect. The new titles only only reduce the number of times the act needs to be done to get the skill, not remove it completely.

So if you want to have the skills at the start of a new level 1 run, you will need to use a tweak of some form.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
AGain, it's not my mod. I just translated it. And fixed a few of the bugs in it, and added in the old version of emerald's cheat menu so god mode works with KP and not make her pleasure bar wig out and make her orgasm non stop to the point of not being able to do anything.

This is just the KP mod, it is not compatible to be used over or with CC mod, and it overwrites your plugins.js file, so if you use any other custom plugins you'll need to re add those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edited to add the feature list to this post as well.
I tried the mod and Karyn start using sex toy right at the first battle. It's kinda turn me off a lot, since this game is about corruption. I think this is probably some bug caused by the mod right?

Thanks for your translation by the way.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I tried the mod and Karyn start using sex toy right at the first battle. It's kinda turn me off a lot, since this game is about corruption. I think this is probably some bug caused by the mod right?

Nah, that's intentional in the KP mod. The so called 'devious devices' are horribly unbalanced. I set the probabilty to get a devious device to zero in the options. Disabling the devious devices entirely in the options breaks some UI stuff, because the semen-in-womb and submission stuff is part of that.

Reactions: Hipz

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017

No, that is the devious device feature of the mod. When you get knocked down, i.e. run out of stamina, enemies have a chance to equip a lockable item onto. That item will stay until you unlock it. It's in the feature list.

Edit: opps didn't see someone answered it for me, I just woke up sorry =(

Reactions: Hipz
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes