abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
i came back to this. in this version, it can be played smoothly right or not. the last time i download the game it was so slow and unresponsive.

also i keep hearing about this mod how do i install it?
Your previous performance issues could be due to the "Force 60 FPS" option, which makes the game run like shit on any machine. Performance is pretty good currently with that option off.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Whereby I think it would be a good idea if there was still a leisure part. for example, a hot meeting with Tonk (this orc) in different places, in the yard or something.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i am to dumb ..can someone add a link to a pre done mod decrypted and everything cuz i tried n now my brain hurts....i even watched the vid....that when i saw a bunch of other shit id need...so if anyone can put the ccmod stuff in a folder ready to be put into kp folder id be very happy

Reactions: rodona
Jan 5, 2019
So far it sure doesn't seem to be possible to avoid becoming slutty. The only thing I can see holding back on is keeping virginity and letting every other desire go. Also does the stare skill upgrade to something of value or is it a pitfall?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
It means what it means bro, Resetting Edict, Skill reset, going back to zero and rearranging your edict skills to what you prefer...
How do we do it in our current run besides doing a new game +
ah, nope you can't new game is the only way

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
So far it sure doesn't seem to be possible to avoid becoming slutty. The only thing I can see holding back on is keeping virginity and letting every other desire go. Also does the stare skill upgrade to something of value or is it a pitfall?
Well, the game makes it explicitly clear from the get-go that "slutty" is the direction Karryn goes no matter what. Which means EVERYTHING is a pitfall. Even eradicating everything in her way makes her start taking pleasure damage from her own attacks (hi, Sadism), which eventually leads to orgasms mid-battle, to urge for masturbation, to...yeah.

Taking that into account, though, Cock Stare IS just a pitfall: passives gained from it "increase its effect" (not sure how - pleasure damage increase, maybe?), and increase max/initial/gain_rate values Cock Desire.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It is possible. It isn't even hard, once you know how. Yes, you will get some things no matter what the longer you play. But you can have a playthrough in which the only orgasms she has, are via Masturbation in the office + that not a single Inmate is ever touching her.

Reactions: RossoX

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
It is possible. It isn't even hard, once you know how. Yes, you will get some things no matter what the longer you play. But you can have a playthrough in which the only orgasms she has, are via Masturbation in the office + that not a single Inmate is ever touching her.
Neriel is right. I myself was able to complete lv4 with a full Virgin Karryn with her only receiving pleasure from dealing dmg to enemies. Just make sure to get the right edicts and farm off exp from weaker enemies before taking on tougher ones.

Jan 5, 2019
Well for a "pure" maiden play through I think I highly undervalued the ability to make inmates angry and increase attack chance with edicts. Though I feel in big fights I'll just get knocked over XD maybe life would be easier if I could still have the cool buff, miss that thing. So in my mind your taunting and kicking ass, so you'll need endurance cause you'll cum in battle no matter what XD.

Also I'm thinking that you shouldn't rub one out in the office, its just a chance at more passives, just have to deal with debuffs from frustrations.

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
It means what it means bro, Resetting Edict, Skill reset, going back to zero and rearranging your edict skills to what you prefer...
How do we do it in our current run besides doing a new game +
From my understanding, there is absolutely no way to rearrange edict skills, once you put points into an edict, they are locked in for the run.

The one exception of edicts being disabled are when a Riot occurs, which disables certain Edicts corresponding to the Rioting floor. The points from these lost edicts are not reimbursed, meaning that you either want to avoid/minimize Riots in the floor, or ignore Riot-bound Edicts in that floor to make good use of your Edict Points.

The best way to approach this game is by iterating runs and losing / burning early on at Floors 1 and 2 to see how Edicts play out. Once you go down one path, it is impossible to "fix" or undo the consequences of the decisions you take.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Also I'm thinking that you shouldn't rub one out in the office, its just a chance at more passives, just have to deal with debuffs from frustrations.
I wouldn't do that. The frustration debuff is a lot worse than the passives you get via Masturbation. It also comes with bad sleep, that decreases your stats even further. Compare that the other way around, you even get a very good sleep with Masturbation, once you get the passives for it, which increases your stats a lot. And the increased Desire rates, you can easy counter, if you gave enough Mind. Higher Mind Stat = more willpower + increases the amount of Desire loss, if you surpress a Desire.

smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
As far as purity runs are concerned, I wish the game didn't force you into the sadist passives. You can max your mind out and never use sexual skills and Karryn will still end up with high arousal just from beating people.

Jan 5, 2019
As far as purity runs are concerned, I wish the game didn't force you into the sadist passives. You can max your mind out and never use sexual skills and Karryn will still end up with high arousal just from beating people.
Well I think the intent is for you to start out innocent and become a dominatrix by the end at the very least.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes