Soilofgenisis

Nov 24, 2017
I didn't make the mod itself. I just translated it. I have no idea who made the original, it was dropped into the discord, and I liked it so much I decided I wanted to translate it.

I wouldn't even have known about this had someone not posted the download link in discord, but i had to delete it being piracy isn't allowed there, since this contains the entire game. If the mod files are sperate it's fine. But I saw no readme with any credits at all.

I just thought it was just CCMod and BBC, but you said you added some extras, so I went looking around the files to see what was added, and discovered it was in fact CCMod + Chinese KP Mod with my Translation.

Any kind of modding work is appreciated of course, and I obviously can't stop you from doing anything as nothing but the translation is done by me and the UI by Momijiz, so if you want to add us in there somewhere that would be great.
It was posted by a user on the SSTM forums, and I posted it on discord after asking him for permission. If anyone is curious where the KP mod came from.

Mantiev

Sep 1, 2019
Tried to play this game on android with the JoiPlay app, it has the same problem on PC, a bit laggy during combat but playable. Looking forward to a more stabilized future version to play on both PC and Andrioid.

Reactions: Rlyah

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I'm not familiar with the chinese mod, is it just the ccmod or something else. please inform me, thank you.
It's a mod that is being done by the gamers in the Chinese KP gaming community. I don't know where it comes from, but when it first popped up, chainchariot took inspiration from it and added the lewd tattoo from it into CC mod I think.

It does some of the same things that CC Mod does just a bit differently, from translating it I sort of gathered everything it does. But I am sure I missed some things, but here is a brief list of what it does.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
It's a mod that is being done by the gamers in the Chinese KP gaming community. I don't know where it comes from, but when it first popped up, chainchariot took inspiration from it and added the lewd tattoo from it into CC mod I think.

It does some of the same things that CC Mod does just a bit differently, from translating it I sort of gathered everything it does. But I am sure I missed some things, but here is a brief list of what it does.

I didn't take inspiration from it - they took my work without credit first. Copied essentially the entire 'tweaks' section from an earlier version of my mod, including comments and missing features. My readme does offer open permissions, but only when credit is given.

I did copy some of the art assets for use in my mod.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I didn't take inspiration from it - they took my work without credit first. Copied essentially the entire 'tweaks' section from an earlier version of my mod, including comments and missing features. My readme does offer open permissions, but only when credit is given.

I did copy some of the art assets for use in my mod.
My bad, I coulda sworn they did the tattoo/crest thing first when it first dropped quite a while ago. And the recent version I think the dude that posted it in discord said you had permission to do whatever with it.

But my apologies if I got it wrong. I didn't follow the mod when it first came out, and have no idea where it's being devolped and posted at, so my information is very limited.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020

Bro may i ask, when using condom is it gonna show condom picture or just the dialogue about condom?? sry for my bad english..

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry guys, the file I uploaded had some problems, Karryn was too busy being a slut to check. Here's the updated BBC Mod.

Tell me if there are any problems :)
How do i play this mod? Just put the folders in the game folder or install it like the other mods?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
My bad, I coulda sworn they did the tattoo/crest thing first when it first dropped quite a while ago. And the recent version I think the dude that posted it in discord said you had permission to do whatever with it.

But my apologies if I got it wrong. I didn't follow the mod when it first came out, and have no idea where it's being devolped and posted at, so my information is very limited.
The tattoo/crest did come from the KP mod first.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Bro may i ask, when using condom is it gonna show condom picture or just the dialogue about condom?? sry for my bad english..
There is a graphic of condoms hanging on her thigh that changes based on how many you have filled, but it's not displayed everywhere yet, but mostly standing images.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
May I ask how you increase your Masochism and Masturbation?
Could somebody please share all the passives that increase maso and masturbation?
I don't know what I'm missing......

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
There is a graphic of condoms hanging on her thigh that changes based on how many you have filled, but it's not displayed everywhere yet, but mostly standing images.
Do you have a different link to your version of the mod? The discord one doesn't work for me.

Rlyah

May 29, 2017
Tried to play this game on android with the JoiPlay app, it has the same problem on PC, a bit laggy during combat but playable. Looking forward to a more stabilized future version to play on both PC and Andrioid.
A. I also play through JoiPlay, my advice in the game settings is to turn off Force Mode 60FPS, set it to 30, it will become easier. You can also turn off any Dynamic mods from below.

Jan 9, 2018
I'm interested in the game and especially the inmates lol :3 but is it possible to hide the protagonist's pictures?? Like I just want to read about the inmates. What I mean is I'm not interested in girls at all so while I can read about the protagonist and me playing her I don't want to see the images of her....
games pretty much for str8 males but ig u can try and enjoy it

PlasticDoll

Jul 9, 2020
games pretty much for str8 males but ig u can try and enjoy it
Heh better not. Wanted to check because the idea of the game was cool(inmates and all that)
I was looking for games catered to straight women, meaning female protagonist and all men being dominant or wtv but I didn't find much lol :/

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Heh better not. Wanted to check because the idea of the game was cool(inmates and all that)
I was looking for games catered to straight women, meaning female protagonist and all men being dominant or wtv but I didn't find much lol :/
Well technically you can play Karryn as a submissive or as a dominant....or you can play her as a normal prison warden just doing her job with 0 sex at all.

If you want a game catered to straight women theres always fallout 3/4/new vegas or Skyrim.

Reactions: Rize
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes