Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
so i'm having a wierd problem
I downloaded the game on my main pc and the lag is awful on every animation and lagging
but when i play it on a shitty laptop the game runs normal
i tried disabling and enabling settings but to no avail the lag remains the same
i saw the fps and it seems the game ''stops'' whenever i go to a new floor or an h attack is running
its a GTX960 with Core I7-4770
the laptop is an I5 with integrated graphics
i just can't understand why the latter is running it better
can someone please enlighten me on what to do ?

Reactions: rop1

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I think that it is because in your laptop ssd, but in personal computer is hdd.
Different games use different component of computers in different ways, because of that some tests my show you that smartfone is better than PK but its not true.
Please tell me the name of your laptop I5 is a power WEIGHT category it is not CPU or GPU in some i5 with letter F there is no GPU

Last edited:

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
so i'm having a wierd problem
I downloaded the game on my main pc and the lag is awful on every animation and lagging
but when i play it on a shitty laptop the game runs normal
i tried disabling and enabling settings but to no avail the lag remains the same
i saw the fps and it seems the game ''stops'' whenever i go to a new floor or an h attack is running
its a GTX960 with Core I7-4770
the laptop is an I5 with integrated graphics
i just can't understand why the latter is running it better
can someone please enlighten me on what to do ?
yea, I'm having the same problem, I downloaded previous versions and the game worked fine but when I downloaded the current version the fps goes anal whenever a pop-up and cut-in comes onto the screen. I have a good laptop as well.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
It's CCMod plus a few extras/tweaks and my unfinished BBC Mod converted into a quick asset switch, just to let people have that kind of gameplay in a sense, before the art asset update comes out.
Ya know if you are going to use the version of the Chinese KP mod that I translated, you could at least give me an acknowledgment. As the original mod was all in Chinese. It even uses the interface that Momijiz on the official discord made for me. Kinda disappointed.

A Discord message link from where I posted it originally

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
My Karryn is lvl 103 slut lvl add all dick stare passive unloqued but she still insult prisoner loose dick desire when I use dick stare skill. is it normal or I need to rase more my slut lvl ?
My guess would be "keep using the skill", since I checked a SL170 Karryn of mine and she keeps mocking the prisoners, as well. The catch - I almost never use the skill. I assume the trigger is either a related passive or even merely the number of skill uses. No idea what to look for in the code to check/verify, though.

UPD: Going to leave it here in case people stumble upon this post:

I was bored and did dig around a little. Turns out, the game chooses what reaction to trigger based on "reaction score" and there are 3 "stages" - specifically Cock Stare stages have values of 40, 90 and 170 points, respectively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You start at 0, and get (or lose) points based on Slut Level, Sadism and Masochism levels. Last one refers to Cock Stare passives - there are 3 - and they add 10, 30, and 60 points, respectively.

Last edited:

bonesy24

Jan 14, 2021
It's CCMod plus a few extras/tweaks and my unfinished BBC Mod converted into a quick asset switch, just to let people have that kind of gameplay in a sense, before the art asset update comes out.
can you make a list of tweaks so it's clear what the difference is between this and vanilla? Doesn't have to be exact, just small descriptions of each change so we know what we're dealing with

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91
Dec 21, 2017
Ya know if you are going to use the version of the Chinese KP mod that I translated, you could at least give me an acknowledgment. As the original mod was all in Chinese. It even uses the interface that Momijiz on the official discord made for me. Kinda disappointed.

A Discord message link from where I posted it originally
Sorry, I had no idea who made it. I got it from someone here. Not trying to take anyone's credit. Thank you very much for making it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pa3uk
Dec 21, 2017
can you make a list of tweaks so it's clear what the difference is between this and vanilla? Doesn't have to be exact, just small descriptions of each change so we know what we're dealing with
My next release will have a much more in-depth change-list, thanks for your interest. I'd wait for it as the previous builds were very work in progress. Been working on refining the art lately. Shouldn't be too long for a release.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry, I had no idea who made it. I got it from someone here. Not trying to take anyone's credit. Thank you very much for making it.
I didn't make the mod itself. I just translated it. I have no idea who made the original, it was dropped into the discord, and I liked it so much I decided I wanted to translate it.

I wouldn't even have known about this had someone not posted the download link in discord, but i had to delete it being piracy isn't allowed there, since this contains the entire game. If the mod files are sperate it's fine. But I saw no readme with any credits at all.

I just thought it was just CCMod and BBC, but you said you added some extras, so I went looking around the files to see what was added, and discovered it was in fact CCMod + Chinese KP Mod with my Translation.

Any kind of modding work is appreciated of course, and I obviously can't stop you from doing anything as nothing but the translation is done by me and the UI by Momijiz, so if you want to add us in there somewhere that would be great.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Ya know if you are going to use the version of the Chinese KP mod that I translated, you could at least give me an acknowledgment. As the original mod was all in Chinese.
I'm not familiar with the chinese mod, is it just the ccmod or something else. please inform me, thank you.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes