Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
I was wondering if someone could spoonfeed me a way to unlock offensive titfucks without cheating? I know that you need boob & cock desire and that the guards near the office are the best to do it with apparently, but not exactly how to do it. Do i need some special skill unlock first? Should i let them defeat me?

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
July 26th 2021: Progress Report

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a hot take, but I kinda hope they go for the more complicated strip club job. I feel like there aren't any games that have detailed strip club activities, so it would be nice to see it with tons of art. I would prefer to wait for the release, rather than have a rushed side job.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I was wondering if someone could spoonfeed me a way to unlock offensive titfucks without cheating? I know that you need boob & cock desire and that the guards near the office are the best to do it with apparently, but not exactly how to do it. Do i need some special skill unlock first? Should i let them defeat me?
I would actually say, that Goblins are way easier. The issue with Guards is, that it is just pure luck, if a Guard wants a Titfuck. With Goblins, if you get them into licking your Pussy, 2 Slots are open in that position. Titfuck and Blowjob. And anyone else in the battle will go for a Titjob, if you have the Desire Req. for it.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
since I'm trying not to get any sadism point any idea where is the cum on floor/on karryn formula?
You want to know after how many ejaculations on the floor she get's the passive? It's 20, starting after the battle where she experiences the first ground ejaculation(s).
Or do you want to edit the code to not get any sadism points for these passives? Then here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rize and jk11

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
try fighting orcs, they start titfucks often, i think you need 20 titfucks to unlock the skill.

Reactions: Braffel42

WorthlessDegenerate

Aug 8, 2020
Probably going to do a detailed review on this at some point but damn this game feels like it has so much potential and is just let down by its over-the-top western art style, combined with really weird/janky progression. Which is a damn shame because this is really interesting and I love how the mindbreak element isn't the usual boring "oh suddenly they're a slut" trope..

Jan 9, 2018
Probably going to do a detailed review on this at some point but damn this game feels like it has so much potential and is just let down by its over-the-top western art style, combined with really weird/janky progression. Which is a damn shame because this is really interesting and I love how the mindbreak element isn't the usual boring "oh suddenly they're a slut" trope..
i think most of us like the art, plus its not even overly western a jap guy is drawin it with similar art to his previous japanese game minako. games progression might be janky, but its awesome just look how active the thread is with virgin/slut/s/m run tips.

Reactions: Rize

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
no need

Jun 21, 2017
I started my slut build. My karryn have 4000 endurance, good enouth enegy to more or less fuck endlesly BUT, she take so much damage when prisoner fuck her that after 3/4 turns using sex attack, she just go 0 stamina and I must fight defensively...
I have two question :
1) Sex resist reduse sex dmg but pleasure, stamina or desire ?
2) is there is edict or a stat to focus to reduce stamina dmg taken when enemies fuck karryn ?

Reactions: Rize and Sagara-kun

khadaj12

Feb 12, 2019
?? I love the art. Weeb art is a huge turn off.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I started my slut build. My karryn have 4000 endurance, good enouth enegy to more or less fuck endlesly BUT, she take so much damage when prisoner fuck her that after 3/4 turns using sex attack, she just go 0 stamina and I must fight defensively...
I have two question :
1) Sex resist reduse sex dmg but pleasure, stamina or desire ?
2) is there is edict or a stat to focus to reduce stamina dmg taken when enemies fuck karryn ?
I think you mistook stamina for endurance. 4000 endurance is maybe a bit overkill.
1.) Sex resist reduces both desire gain and pleasure damage.
2.) If I'm not missing anything, the stamina damage calculation is similar to the cost of her initiating the act. And the factors for that are dexterity (increases the cost but also the pleasure damage she deals) and passives (gaining passives for letting that body part get used decreases the cost, passives for active use increase the cost). It also helps to get more stamina, but 4000 is not bad.
Totally different however is the internal cumshot situation (creampies, swallow). Here, only strength and sex resist are important. So if you notice the damage only from internal cum shots then you don't have enough strength.

Reactions: Rize
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes