Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry guys, the file I uploaded had some problems, Karryn was too busy being a slut to check. Here's the updated BBC Mod.

Tell me if there are any problems :)
The Hair and eyes color don't change.

If i'm using the basic skin or the tan2 skin, it will always shows the basic hair and eyes color. if i pick tan1 she will be blonde only.
The sprite change the color accordingly to the edicts i pick, but her Avatar in and out of combat doesn't.

Everything else seems to work.

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020

If i'm using the basic skin or the tan2 skin, it will always shows the basic hair and eyes color. if i pick tan1 she will be blonde only.
The sprite change the color accordingly to the edicts i pick, but her Avatar in and out of combat doesn't.

Same here.

tiro_5

May 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "pa3uk, post: 6245726, member: 125200"]
Вы имеете в виду что-то подобное? Возможно в будущем, как альтернативный костюм \ умение \ событие
# 1
[СПОЙЛЕР]
View attachment 1317069 [/СПОЙЛЕР]
# 2
[СПОЙЛЕР]
View attachment 1317068 [/СПОЙЛЕР]
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
да

Dec 21, 2017

Thanks for the info, I don't know what is going on all I can think of is maybe some incompatibility with CCMod and the other stuff I have packaged with it. I'm actively working on it right now.

Noss

Jun 13, 2017

Same here, and also, I keep getting "Cannot read property 'x' of undefined" errors, particularly during Tonkin's fight

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
Same here, and also, I keep getting "Cannot read property 'x' of undefined" errors, particularly during Tonkin's fight
Yeah, I get a few undefined errors, they seem to come from the KP_mod files or the pose map. Error log of my most recent in spoiler in case it helps

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: And here's the other one that happens with Tonkin

Last edited:
Reactions: Noss

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Sorry guys, the file I uploaded had some problems, Karryn was too busy being a slut to check. Here's the updated BBC Mod.

Tell me if there are any problems :)
So what is all that's included in the mod? and are there toggles if you only want some parts of it?

jk11

May 16, 2017
the cheats do not work in prisoner mode. you have to edit the code. you'll need to look in www/js/plugins/karryn line 2322 i think. you need to change easymode to hardmode. you might have to search the word "cheat" to find it if my line number is wrong.
thanks to mamaboiii for the original cheat info!
seems it doesn't work with hardmode but change prison.easymode with true does the trick

still it doesn't work with caution stance, which was what I was actually aiming in the beginning: she still got experience from evasion

is there some other way I can achieve a "do nothing" command in energy phase?!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I did it by changing Cautious Stance cost to 0 in RemtairyEnergy.js (because I never got over the fact that it used to be that way until...0.6, I think, and I felt the reasoning for the change was nonsensical).

jk11

May 16, 2017
I did it by changing Cautious Stance cost to 0 in RemtairyEnergy.js (because I never got over the fact that it used to be that way until...0.6, I think, and I felt the reasoning for the change was nonsensical).

I got it!
I added secretary and lady stance in combat by changing this line in remtairEnergie.js for both skills

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_endurePleasure = function() {
//MOD//    return (this.isInSexPose() || this.isInDownPose()) && !this.justOrgasmed();
    return (this.isInSexPose() || this.isInDownPose() || this.isInCombatPose()) && !this.justOrgasmed();
};

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
seems it doesn't work with hardmode but change prison.easymode with true does the trick

still it doesn't work with caution stance, which was what I was actually aiming in the beginning: she still got experience from evasion

putting in true instead of hardmode crashed my game. must have something to do with my mods.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for the info, I don't know what is going on all I can think of is maybe some incompatibility with CCMod and the other stuff I have packaged with it. I'm actively working on it right now.
hi bro, i like your mod, i got feedback.

1. the battle extended a bit too much --- guys can cum too many rounds, i think some time up to 20 rounds or more, it caused the one battle last for more than 20 mins.

2. i think the mod implant some new title, but it can't find in the title list.

3. the tattco level only last for one day ---- it should be good if the tattco can last for few days or decrease the level by days.

4. the nipple/vaginal ring is it goes by tattco level? ---- how about make it as a option, like edicts of change the hair?

• Red Heart

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Can anyone somehow implement the mod and put it into a link on mega with it applied because i play with joiplay and i dont thinkt here is a way to mod manually on a phone.

jk11

May 16, 2017
since I'm trying not to get any sadism point any idea where is the cum on floor/on karryn formula?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes