Dec 21, 2017
Good Morning guys. Here's the link to the mod.

Cutins and the gloryhole are not finished in this.
Changing hair color doesn't work for some reason, but It's packaged with CCMOD and a few other bells and whistles tossed in.
Changed the titlescreen for a laugh :p

I'd be very grateful to whoever can troubleshoot this release. :)
Enjoy.

Last edited:

Splingus

Aug 24, 2019
also as I am continuing to mess around in the bar im noticing people drunkenly stumbling out of the bar, how can i stop this from happening so I can reliably have all 10 seats filled when the Mug CG plays out?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
also as I am continuing to mess around in the bar im noticing people drunkenly stumbling out of the bar, how can i stop this from happening so I can reliably have all 10 seats filled when the Mug CG plays out?
Here's how to stop drunks from leaving the bar. Disclaimer: They'll probably sleep a lot. But they had an exhausting day so cut them some slack.
My advice would be to play the bar minigame a few more times to raise the bar reputation. The more you play and the higher the rep goes, the more people come to the bar. After a week or so after unlocking the bar I fill room most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zoomies

Splingus

Aug 24, 2019
Here's how to stop drunks from leaving the bar. Disclaimer: They'll probably sleep a lot. But they had an exhausting day so cut them some slack.
My advice would be to play the bar minigame a few more times to raise the bar reputation. The more you play and the higher the rep goes, the more people come to the bar. After a week or so after unlocking the bar I fill room most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are a godsend. i have another bar related question (can you tell what my favourite kink in the game is? ? lol) im playing new file with some of the coding changes, and early on the bargoers wont pour the beer from the mug onto the floor, what prerequisite do I need to clear before they do that?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
you are a godsend. i have another bar related question (can you tell what my favourite kink in the game is? ? lol) im playing new file with some of the coding changes, and early on the bargoers wont pour the beer from the mug onto the floor, what prerequisite do I need to clear before they do that?
A man of culture :BootyTime:
Once she's willing to swallow cum. The 'cum swallow cock desire requirement' is 100.

Sorry, I'm not using a site I have to sign up to upload a file. Are there any others you would like me to upload to?
I guess any other would do, because zippy is blocked in some countries. I leave as a suggestion (no log-in required).

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91
Dec 21, 2017
What this Mod have? Any "Readme" ? What a difference between CCmod ?
It's CCMod plus a few extras/tweaks and my unfinished BBC Mod converted into a quick asset switch, just to let people have that kind of gameplay in a sense, before the art asset update comes out.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I don't get why but I've tried about 20ish times not to get the triple orgasm but everytime she gets to around 200%-250% and even after I have put in suppress climax she still fuckin does, kind of frustrating not knowing what I'm doing wrong

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I don't get why but I've tried about 20ish times not to get the triple orgasm but everytime she gets to around 200%-250% and even after I have put in suppress climax she still fuckin does, kind of frustrating not knowing what I'm doing wrong
TL;DR: Expand your mind. Train her mind. Let her think freely (just not about sex).
More details here.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes