RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm wondering if I should ask this but since the final area is still being built, is there going to be other kinks to be added? I was personally let down how the fourth area didn't really add much except the yeti and werewolf and I'm just wondering what is left to explore.

Reactions: Xaoyu

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there a way/mod to remove all mentions of dick cheese? I love the game, but that is really foul and almost ruins it for me.
Yeah, well. One of the reasons I don't really read that stuff anymore. I like the game, but the high slut dialog is just too much..
Here you go anyways:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madungai

Apr 20, 2020
That's the easiest part, you just need to learn a titfucking skill before fighting him, then use that skill on any prisoner other than Tonkin during the fight with him.
Do you know if it possible to do the same with Aron? Or what would make him initiate any sex in the fitst place, he seems to be a passive voyuer.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Do you know if it possible to do the same with Aron? Or what would make him initiate any sex in the fitst place, he seems to be a passive voyuer.
I doubt it. Tonkin will just stand there, maybe touch you but thats all that he can do. Aron on the other hand is a bro and will summon more of his friends to join the fight and eventually they will overwhelm you. So I focus Aron asap.

Jun 21, 2017
anyone know how to disable most of the exhibitionist ccmod stuff??
That should do the trick, extract the attached file in Karryn's Prison v.8 EN\www\js\plugins. there already is an CC_Config file -to config the mod- so you need to override.

BTW, I want to do a slut run, witch stat do I need to max to optimise sex dmg and durability ? I already know I must boost energy and Endurance for surviving, but the witch other stats is the best to maximise pleasure dmg ?

Reactions: lurtz6814

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
That should do the trick, extract the attached file in Karryn's Prison v.8 EN\www\js\plugins. there already is an CC_Config file -to config the mod- so you need to override.

BTW, I want to do a slut run, witch stat do I need to max to optimise sex dmg and durability ? I already know I must boost energy and Endurance for surviving, but the witch other stats is the best to maximise pleasure dmg ?
Dexterity. It's your 'offensive' sex stat. And it's the only one.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I doubt it. Tonkin will just stand there, maybe touch you but thats all that he can do. Aron on the other hand is a bro and will summon more of his friends to join the fight and eventually they will overwhelm you. So I focus Aron asap.
if karryn is titfucking someone while tonkin is there he can get a blowjob or have sex with karryn, i'm not sure on handjobs

Last edited:
Reactions: BadGuano

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way/mod to remove all mentions of dick cheese? I love the game, but that is really foul and almost ruins it for me.
i agree, i don't see the attraction for smegma or dick cheese. you would have to edit the lines file and change the text, it is in www/data/remlines

ha, i missed mamaboii's reply to this question, he beat me to it!

Last edited:
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
There really should be a way to return the office after being defeated without need to move through multiple rooms. It is incredible tedious and annoying for example trying to return from level 4 to the office after the defeat.

Last edited:

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
I don't know if anyone still needs this but I haven't been able to find it via search and each time I restart the game I need to look it up myself again.

You can edit you Max Warden Level in RemtairResults.js directly under " //Warden Level Level Cap Level Limit "
because there is nothing worse then not being able to level anymore.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod):

hi,

what's the point of the "data" and "js" folders in the CCmod ?

The installation guide only talk about the www folder and the decrypted files.

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
i think charm affect the speed at which your enemies got exited and then horny by just watching you even if you are still wearing clothes.
The Guard for Charm says "Also, Charm is what makes the boys around here excited just by looking at you; gaining Pleasure every turn without you doing a thing.
But note that some of the men in here might require that you have a high Charm if you want to make them excited just by standing there looking pretty.

To be fair I never noticed that in my playthrough until now so I'm not actually sure about that, gonna reverse Charm Mechanics this time and see if it does work.

Reactions: TriggerStrider1

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
doesn't charm do some sex dmg each turn or something like that ? I think I heard charm does something for slut build but I dont remember what.
Yeah, I was too vague I think. Charm is likely something you want on a slut build. Having more charm than enemies is important to get them horny and it increases the pleasure per turn they get. However, the only stats that decide how much pleasure they get from sex attacks is her dexterity and the respective sex skill. And as a slutty Karryn that's most likely the main source of pleasure damage. But because they only get pleasure from kissing and sexual acts (hj, bj, sex, etc.), charm is the best way to increase pleasure generation for lower slut builds.

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, well. One of the reasons I don't really read that stuff anymore. I like the game, but the high slut dialog is just too much..
Here you go anyways:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How about changing so the sight and talk always at experience level 1? Do you know how to do that. I like how hilarious the exp 1 dialogues are.

jk11

May 16, 2017
any idea where is the code of rem's cheat menu (I'm not so sure "jack the nimble" is actually working: I'm still getting experience from evading enemies)

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
any idea where is the code of rem's cheat menu (I'm not so sure "jack the nimble" is actually working: I'm still getting experience from evading enemies)
the cheats do not work in prisoner mode. you have to edit the code. you'll need to look in www/js/plugins/karryn line 2322 i think. you need to change easymode to hardmode. you might have to search the word "cheat" to find it if my line number is wrong.
thanks to mamaboiii for the original cheat info!

Last edited:
Reactions: jk11

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How about changing so the sight and talk always at experience level 1? Do you know how to do that. I like how hilarious the exp 1 dialogues are.
i think this has to do with how many times the actions are done. i'm not sure if it's in karryn or karrynpassives, but you should be able to change the values so it doesn't happen so fast. not sure if you can stop it completely. you might be able to edit talk sensitivity, i'm not sure and don't have time to look into it right now. i'll try later today

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes