Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Do i edit the agility perimeters for instance to add dexterity?
#1 Download RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.exe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
# 2 watch my video tutorial, after that you forget to use the site \ online editor ^ _ ^
ps. I used the application to demonstrate the keystroke VISUALLY. Look carefully ...

tiro_5

May 25, 2020
sorry for my English.
I have a good idea!
add sex in contempt, but with reduced desire in comparison with the exile, and let used condoms as trophies hang on a string around the waist.
this is for modders, or rather for the creators of pregmod.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
sorry for my English.
I have a good idea!
add sex in contempt, but with reduced desire in comparison with the exile, and let used condoms as trophies hang on a string around the waist.
this is for modders, or rather for the creators of pregmod.
You mean something like that? Possibly in the future, as an alternative costume \ skill \ event

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Nah, I think old one was better.
I think so too. Her breasts look too big for the toned belly imo. And if swinging the halberd around is why the artist thinks a toned belly would look better, I think the arms should get some definition and meat to them too since that's far more important to her strength and she's working with what amounts to sticks...
It's weird for her to have such a big butt and breasts with as much as the cg focuses on those, but now have her looking more barbie doll thin. It doesn't seem natural, like she should either be a bit tighter and smaller in the chest and butt/thighs with a more toned and muscular or athletic body, or she should have the sizes she has now with a bit of paunch and bulk. This change is a weird looking middle-ground in my opinion..
Would be cool for an edict or something but I know that would be more work for the artist going forward.

I might try my hand at working some of the older cgs back in once the change takes place if no one else gets a mod up when and if I have time.
The changes show a different skin color or shading too though which will probably make that difficult (which is also a shame to me since I like the paler version more - I should have waited to try the game so I didn't know about either of these updates to her design haha). I wonder how much some of the other scenes cgs will change to reflect that at all.

Reactions: Laseron22
Dec 21, 2017
You mean something like that? Possibly in the future, as an alternative costume \ skill \ event
hmmm...... I'll see what I can do about this. :p
Not doing anything though until the new art assets are released. Don't wanna have to do the same thing twice haha

Dec 21, 2017
Since I've already made the art, and it'll be awhile until the new stuff will be coming... I'm gonna release my WIP build of the BBC mod here soon. Just gotta touch up some of the files. It's gonna just be a simple swap of graphics though, so don't expect more than that. The good stuff will be coming after the update comes through.

Expect the post soon. Probably gonna use MEGA.
Peace!

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
hmmm...... I'll see what I can do about this. :p
Not doing anything though until the new art assets are released. Don't wanna have to do the same thing twice haha
This already exists in some form in the "KP mod" made by someone. It covers map, unarmed, and standby poses. I don't know the original source but someone else posted it on the game discord.

emptyCondom_6.png fullCondom_6.png

• Love
Reactions: Silent Wolf 91

hahacumboi

Nov 28, 2018
Would be cool if they add bbc passive and the associated cg, just like the bj from last update but with a bigger d like mandingo and karryn different expressions or chocking on cock

Reactions: thyssonc

hahacumboi

Nov 28, 2018
Since I've already made the art, and it'll be awhile until the new stuff will be coming... I'm gonna release my WIP build of the BBC mod here soon. Just gotta touch up some of the files. It's gonna just be a simple swap of graphics though, so don't expect more than that. The good stuff will be coming after the update comes through.

Expect the post soon. Probably gonna use MEGA.
Peace!
Lol didn't saw the new comment

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91
Aug 11, 2020
Would be cool if they add bbc passive and the associated cg, just like the bj from last update but with a bigger d like mandingo and karryn different expressions or chocking on cock
That's never happening. They're adding a couple of recoloured humans because that's easy to do (and because they already showed black prisoners in the portraits), but actually changing entire chunks of art and code to cater to a minute part of your playerbase is just stupid.

Reactions: khadaj12
Aug 11, 2020
Thank you so much but I try and cut the lines as you say, and now the game wont launch. Should I upload a screenshot of the edited file so you can tell me if I've done it wrong somehow?
Yes you should. Otherwise it's impossible for us to tell you what went wrong.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
TIL handshakes during receptionist job get you the petting passives. . Not something I expected. Inspired by , I suppose. Still weird.

Splingus

Aug 24, 2019
Yes you should. Otherwise it's impossible for us to tell you what went wrong.
I actually just fixed it after posting that lol. Rather than cutting the lines of code from the file, I copy pasted the suggested resulting code from the post I was linked and it worked like a charm.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes