Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Could someone please download the first mod and decrypt it and put it to download please, I play on my cell phone and there's no way I can do this... I'm talking about this mod
this mod only play in the ver 0.7 so if you want to play you nead to dow the old ver which i am looking to

gaboqse

Jun 26, 2018
Could someone please download the first mod and decrypt it and put it to download please, I play on my cell phone and there's no way I can do this... I'm talking about this mod
how the fuck do you play this game in your cellphone?

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
im quite serious u butts ....my karryns mood is fucked and i dont know how to fix it... when i first start the game she likes the sex and is submissive with the cockstare but after one battle she reverts to like beginning of the game sexual mood where she was like a bitchy nun...i find this very frustrating....mainly cuz idk what i did wrong

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
im quite serious u butts ....my karryns mood is fucked and i dont know how to fix it... when i first start the game she likes the sex and is submissive with the cockstare but after one battle she reverts to like beginning of the game sexual mood where she was like a bitchy nun...i find this very frustrating....mainly cuz idk what i did wrong
I don't think anybody doubted your seriousness in experiencing the bug, I think it's more nobody really cares enough to investigate it thoroughly. You are posting an issue that nobody else has really posted about before, with very confusing circumstances, and your game might have been tampered with the mods or the files like ALOT of people do. If it's an error and bothering you then really there are two options: Redownload the game and start a new game because something in your data is clearly not working as intended, or live with it. Your first post was enough to make any rare member who MIGHT know how to fix your situation aware of it and post a response, no need to keep posting. Just do a new game, it's not like it takes long and you won't enjoy the ride all over again :p

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I don't think anybody doubted your seriousness in experiencing the bug, I think it's more nobody really cares enough to investigate it thoroughly. You are posting an issue that nobody else has really posted about before, with very confusing circumstances, and your game might have been tampered with the mods or the files like ALOT of people do. If it's an error and bothering you then really there are two options: Redownload the game and start a new game because something in your data is clearly not working as intended, or live with it. Your first post was enough to make any rare member who MIGHT know how to fix your situation aware of it and post a response, no need to keep posting. Just do a new game, it's not like it takes long and you won't enjoy the ride all over again :p
i messed with two damn things....a panties thing so she wakes without them when she gets lvl3 panty stripped and the ambitious experimenter money and order....i just dont wanna fuck this up again im trying to get a good save for when the ner update comes

goldosan

Mar 31, 2019
I have a question for anyone who has encountered this problem: When Karryn is in the bathroom and other inmates come in too, no one puts their cock in the glory hole? How can I fix that?

Also, I have already unlocked the Handjob and Blowjob skills.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I have a question for anyone who has encountered this problem: When Karryn is in the bathroom and other inmates come in too, no one puts their cock in the glory hole? How can I fix that?

Also, I have already unlocked the Handjob and Blowjob skills.
Make some noise.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
u get her aroused and she cant have her halberd equiped and must be pantiless then it can work....u may also have to get some passives from kicking alot but eventually u kick some guys and they will grab ur leg...u can also get DPed in that situation

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
and can someone post a mega all slut savebut u havent beaten the yeti yet and without having modded

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i found a save and confirmed my suspicion...this version of kp is messed up ive made three save and used an outside save... and i redownloaded the game twice...the premontion of a budding slut passive dont work for me n idk what to do...hopefully they fix it next release.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
i found a save and confirmed my suspicion...this version of kp is messed up ive made three save and used an outside save... and i redownloaded the game twice...the premontion of a budding slut passive dont work for me n idk what to do...hopefully they fix it next release.
I have one but with the yeti defeated and I think he has a slut level of 535 and is a masocist

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
What's broken? At least the code seems to be in order for the passive. All three effects should work. Where do you think it's broken?

I've had good luck with orcs. They can often evade the kick or cock kick.
Also, they have overblow protection. Meaning, unless you took the offensive halberd edict (which you can remove by picking the defensive one), they aren't one-shots no matter how much damage you deal. Same for yetis btw (they even have enough to keep one of the edicts).

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes