Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Would have loved it if they made her spread her legs as the slut level went up but the new art is still very good.

Aug 11, 2020
I hope they give an overhaul to the animations as well. All of them feature nude Karryn, while most of the time she isn't even naked. And I hope they fix the disgusting vagina animation. All of the vagina art in the game is fine except the animations.

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
Lovin' this game so far. I really wish there more like it. Goddamn I can't wait until the full release.
Yup same here definitely getting this game after full release. The gameplay is so good that I find myself just playing it just to play it and make progress. I really wonder if there are any other games like this out there that is mechanics-rich.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
my current karryn is acting like a bipolar chick some days happy for facials and nice with cockstare and some days opposite for both being shy n grumpy ...wtf is wrong with her

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
Could someone please download the first mod and decrypt it and put it to download please, I play on my cell phone and there's no way I can do this... I'm talking about this mod

topworldboy

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know what is the trick to put 99995 stamina, energy to Karryn? I saw it several times in some captures but I don't know how they do it. someone knows?

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Could someone please download the first mod and decrypt it and put it to download please, I play on my cell phone and there's no way I can do this... I'm talking about this mod
Check some pages back. I posted the modded game (current version)

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Does anyone know what is the trick to put 99995 stamina, energy to Karryn? I saw it several times in some captures but I don't know how they do it. someone knows?
Is a modded save data, same as the other guy check some pages back and you'll find it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I use this as my save editor, it may pretty useful in case you have lost your data.
Also contains an option to remove/receive edicts and titles/objects, etc. (but be careful with what you do and do a backup)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes