Dec 21, 2017
hi bro, i have implent the WIP2, do I direct overwrite with the WIP3 or need a new game file?
The release is self-contained. You can try to experiment with the files from WIP2 as it has more stuff in it. Be warned it is highly unstable.
WIP3 is a lot more stable at the cost of lost features.
Alternatively, you can download the official release, and use this to decrypt the game. Then just overwrite the "audio" and "img" folders with WIP3's files for a "Vanilla" experience just with changed assets.

Last edited:
Reactions: voltairepop

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
This is a much simplified version of the mod until I sort out the kinks. :)
Enjoy.
Thank you. Though I would like to return prisoners to their default skin colour. I checked the readme and skimmed through the CC_Config.js file and couldn't see any reference of it. Did I miss it?

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you. Though I would like to return prisoners to their default soon colour. I checked the readme and skimmed through the CC_Config.js file and couldn't see any reference of it. Did I miss it?
Just use the original img files. This mod is for people who want to see bbc before the new art comes in. I changed some other things but they are all minor until I can get to the bottom of all the bugs.

Just overwrite the images in the "karryn" folder with the original ones.

Reactions: gymogle
Jun 21, 2017
I think you mistook stamina for endurance. 4000 endurance is maybe a bit overkill.
1.) Sex resist reduces both desire gain and pleasure damage.
first I didn't mistook stamina for endurance (4000 endurance is not overkill, its cheating bcz of the lvl limit, its impossible), but you corrected yourself on the point 2 so np.

second my problem is "sex dmg" mean nothing to me. if reducing sex dmg reduce the STAMINA dmg I take when having sex then I will thake sex resist, if it doesn't I wont bcz it reduce desire gain too.
So I rewrite my question :
Sex resist reduce sex dmg ok, but : it reduce pleasure gain or stamina loss when hit/being hit ? (I know it reduce desire gain now thx btw)
for the creampies point I don't take big stamina dmg from them so its not a problem.

I add another question (but this is meabe bcz of a bug) :
My Karryn is lvl 103 slut lvl add all dick stare passive unloqued but she still insult prisoner loose dick desire when I use dick stare skill. is it normal or I need to rase more my slut lvl ?

RandomPeasant

Nov 29, 2017
Sorry guys, the file I uploaded had some problems, Karryn was too busy being a slut to check. Here's the updated BBC Mod.

Tell me if there are any problems :)
The link isnt working for me, is it due to somekind of verification or is it just not working?

Splingus

Aug 24, 2019
A man of culture :BootyTime:
Once she's willing to swallow cum. The 'cum swallow cock desire requirement' is 100.

I guess any other would do, because zippy is blocked in some countries. I leave as a suggestion (no log-in required).
one last bar question since ive been thinking about using the mods to start a prisoner mode playthrough. is there a way to alter the amount of semen people in the bar ejaculate? i saw there's some kind of equation for it in the file, but i have no idea how to alter it to do what I want. I'm wanting the mug to be filled in 3 loads

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
one last bar question since ive been thinking about using the mods to start a prisoner mode playthrough. is there a way to alter the amount of semen people in the bar ejaculate? i saw there's some kind of equation for it in the file, but i have no idea how to alter it to do what I want. I'm wanting the mug to be filled in 3 loads
Are you ready for some magic? Because we'll be creating cum out of thin air to create the perfect cum mug!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
@JellyGlass @tessai.san
do u guys have any new recolor mods and willing to share it like this one :D
The last update had minor changes on some art assests along with adding new ones. I was working on fixing it but the game is close to complete "prob Dec-Jan." I am just waiting for the release version then will finish my recolor and I do have another surprise alternative with it also. I was also worried that they will make more changes to older assests in the final version and holding out on the next update not to ruin the ending.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes