Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
"And if you want to see a spoiler to what the new system in v9A is going to be, check out the stuff on Sachinama's Ci-en"

Like he said very clearly, that he is not spoiling it anywhere and only on Ci-en, so ofc it is not mentioned what it is there.

Reactions: drone4of2

Hipz

May 25, 2019
I really dont know where the night mode things came from, it was never mentioned by Rem. Artist hinted it on twitter but dont think he ever said its gonna be in this patch.
It was teased and mentioned by Sachima the artist of the game. May be Rem would put in the next version.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
"And if you want to see a spoiler to what the new system in v9A is going to be, check out the stuff on Sachinama's Ci-en"

Like he said very clearly, that he is not spoiling it anywhere and only on Ci-en, so ofc it is not mentioned what it is there.
Well then so it seems we need someone to confirm this..

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
I really dont know where the night mode things came from, it was never mentioned by Rem. Artist hinted it on twitter but dont think he ever said its gonna be in this patch.
From here I guess.

Rough translation: new element "exposure wandering".
Also
"Furthermore, there is also a screenshot of a new system that allows you to wander around at night! !!"

Reactions: drone4of2

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
v9A.c that is coming out soon will also be fixing two more missing image errors for the goblin cunnilingus vaginal sex CG, and slime piledriver blowjob C

:LOL:

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Is V10 the final update for the game? Because in the Ci-en page looks like it.
Yes, it is. It will be one more big update with strip club stuff. Then V 1.0 with end game and Karynn voice that would be it.
Rem (dev) also talked about the possibility of DLC. It depends on how well the game goes, sales wise. So please support the game when it come out.

Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
Pretty sure I just got the night time, not sure how, just wandered around fighting inmates on the 4th floor and then came back to this room and got immediately ambushed. Also, holy hell, some of the new cgs are great, didn't think Sachi could make Karryn look even hotter.

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Yes, it is. It will be one more big update with strip club stuff. Then V 1.0 with end game and Karynn voice that would be it.
Rem (dev) also talked about the possibility of DLC. It depends on how well the game goes, sales wise. So please support the game when it come out.
Well that is sad

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Indeed, I've backed the game off and on since v0.4 but I fully intend to pick it up on Steam, etc. Originally found this dev from the Steam version of Melty's Quest, so yeah. Gotta support 'um if ya want to see 'um succeed and hopefully "get more stuff". ;)

And to confirm, yes, the spoiler was basically a "night time wandering around" ability, still no specifics on how to trigger, but it seems someone posted a pic above.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Pretty sure I just got the night time, not sure how, just wandered around fighting inmates on the 4th floor and then came back to this room and got immediately ambushed. Also, holy hell, some of the new cgs are great, didn't think Sachi could make Karryn look even hotter.
That sounds like a weird ass trigger

thomastm

May 24, 2020
How do you get ambushed?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes