Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
That sounds like a weird ass trigger
How do you get ambushed?
My current theory is that it triggers nighttime after your clothes get damaged in battle enough that Karryn starts walking around naked, I don't think they would link it to number of encounters specifically. It's possible but right now I just don't have enough info and I'm not a smart person that could just look into the files and determine what's the cause. Hell, I wasn't even expecting this to happen.
Simply exited the room with stairs to floor 3 and the regular rooms were now full of inmates like they are during riots etc. Also noticed that you can't enter the reception anymore (says it's closed for the day), still can enter toilets on floor 2 tho. Haven't tried the bar.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I've mentioned this before, but considering how cool this game has come out, with such an interesting set of mechanics and design, I'm very interested in what Rem has planned for the future with other games as well. I think it's worth the gamble to see if he can eventually make another game as interesting as KP, because they've certainly topped all their previous titles.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v9A.c Changelog

• Fixed income and expense not being properly calculated.
  • Fixed the defeat battle not triggering properly if Karryn loses the battle in the Yard or EB Hallway while in a scandelous state.
  • Fixed missing image errors when a goblin has sex after performing cunnilingus on Karryn.
  • Fixed missing image errors when a slime fucks Karryn's mouth while fucking her ass.
  • Fixed missing image errors with Karryn's cowgirl CGs.
  • Fixed missing image errors with the standing handjob CG.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
What a shame... I cannot play the waitress side job. The will power just disappear. I know I could play without using it but it would be no fun. I will wait for V 0.9.A.X.A.B

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Pretty sure I just got the night time, not sure how, just wandered around fighting inmates on the 4th floor and then came back to this room and got immediately ambushed. Also, holy hell, some of the new cgs are great, didn't think Sachi could make Karryn look even hotter.
well ill be damned

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
My current theory is that it triggers nighttime after your clothes get damaged in battle enough that Karryn starts walking around naked, I don't think they would link it to number of encounters specifically. It's possible but right now I just don't have enough info and I'm not a smart person that could just look into the files and determine what's the cause. Hell, I wasn't even expecting this to happen.
Simply exited the room with stairs to floor 3 and the regular rooms were now full of inmates like they are during riots etc. Also noticed that you can't enter the reception anymore (says it's closed for the day), still can enter toilets on floor 2 tho. Haven't tried the bar.
What can you do during that? Is it just walking naked in the empty rooms?

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Having only played with CC Mod, now that I think about it... what DOES the mod change? Pregnancy is added but since exhibition and more changes are doing to vanilla is CC Mod still a better/different way to play? I do like customizing some values with CC config, so easy and handy. (I'll look at CC Mod link after meeting as well.)

Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
What can you do during that? Is it just walking naked in the empty rooms?
Well, the rooms aren't necesarilly empty, everyone's out to get you, the rooms become empty only after you beat them all up. Feels kind of like a different version of a riot, but this time you're not fighting to recover order/control but fighting just to be able to get back to your office, the inmates and horny guards are everywhere that's accesible and is not a tiny room with just stairs.
I was about to test the theory that it triggers upon Karryn being totally naked outside combat but unfortunatelly got stopped by error so I'm just downloading the 9Ac version but I'll probably wait for a few more fixes.

Reactions: okanagan and Xill

Sire Loser

Oct 6, 2017
I just got night mode after losing consciousness in bathroom minigame and then losing toilet rape. And after losing battle with randos i got a new passive. Also in regards to Cardenios thery about having to be completely naked, my Karryn wasn't when it triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: okanagan

Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
I just got night mode after losing consciousness in bathroom minigame and then losing toilet rape. And after losing battle with randos i got a new passive. Also in regards to Cardenios thery about having to be completely naked, my Karryn wasn't when it triggered.
Oooh, interesting. Maybe there actually is some invisible counter that counts the number of battles and activities to trigger the night?
Also, how does the passive work when you reach 100% pleasure, will Karryn just orgasm while walking around or does it do something silly like hold at 99% to screw you over the moment you enter combat?

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
So...how to trigger night mode?

Get horny >35% pleasure
Have sell curfew passes
Have the guards' sexual servant passive

Talk to those newly added guards in the floors that bring you back to your office (there should be a pink heart floating on top of the guard)

Be made to fight the smoker guard outside of office

Viola NIGHT MODE NIGHT MODE.JPG

Last edited:

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
with my rustbucket comp I’ll never be able to play this. has there been anyone who’s made a semi decent cg set from this game?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Get horny >35% pleasure
Have sell curfew passes
Have the guards' sexual servant passive

Talk to those newly added guards in the floors that bring you back to your office (there should be a pink heart floating on top of the guard)

Be made to fight the smoker guard outside of office

Viola NIGHT MODE View attachment 1361144
Are these new edicts?
"
Have sell curfew passes
Have the guards' sexual servant passive "

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
There's no such thing as night mode, scandalous state is what you're looking for
Or scandalous state = night mode if it makes it less confusing (c) Rem
Hmm...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes