Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so, does anyone know of similar combat sex games? (this one seems special sort of.. but maybe i just havent seen the other games like it yet..)

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
so, does anyone know of similar combat sex games? (this one seems special sort of.. but maybe i just havent seen the other games like it yet..)
Chronicles of Leridia comes to mind - enemies might use sexy moves on the female protagonist and you make sexy progress by means of reaching higher levels (e.g. lust levels, exotic dancer etc.). There are two statues: tame and horny that can impact the fight. However, the game is not as much sophisticated in terms of game mechanics as Karryn's prison but the scenes outside of battle are imo better. Don't know as well why the graphics looks kind of bad in-game because static renders shown on patreon are ok looking.

There's a huge emphasis on submission, anal sex and being "fantasy raped" by huge and ugly guys in side quests. In fact, the more I think about it, the more similarities I find between CoL and KP despite the fact CoL is more of free roaming game.

Please note the build up at first in CoL is slow and you have to play quite a lot to progress the game.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Well i've just finished checking this alpha and it's awesome! Shows a lot of promise! I loved their first game Melty's quest but I felt it needed more diversity. Felt like all the other h-rpgs out there, albeit, a very good one. I can't wait to see what will come out of this game.

Does anyone know if they've given some sort of time frame for completion? Like an expected release date/year ?

Reactions: randombbl

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I'd also like to know that. The Dev usually posts weekly progress reports on what they've been doing on the Patreon but has been absent over the holidays. I assume they'll start up again soonish.

I wouldn't expect progress too quickly though, for now they're focusing on two other games stating: "And I will not work on v.5 until both Club Bifrost and Island Saga are completed" I haven't seen much about these two either.

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
I think I read some pages back that it's around 2-3 months till v0.5 but don't quote me on that aboud end release I have no idea

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I'm expecting a few more minigames. Nurse and Receptionist for sure. We still have 3 more levels to go, probably a new job/costume every level.

Jan 28, 2018
Pretty much. With 300+ passives planned we're bound to get a lot of content including more enemies and mini-games. You can be sure of that.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Would be good if they added several costumes to use like in Meltys, and not locked to just bar mini game for example.
Won't happen as it would be huge work to add that costumes and various states of Karryn being undressed to every fight and CG. There are different costumes but they will be restricted to jobs only (e.g. waiter, recepcionist)

koreanmemer69

Aug 31, 2017
Even not all costumes, want to change the details of Karryn's warden costume to the player's selection, not through battle. For example, if Karryn's slut level is high, her pantie can be permanently removed. that's enough.

Reactions: tarata

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Even not all costumes, want to change the details of Karryn's warden costume to the player's selection, not through battle. For example, if Karryn's slut level is high, her pantie can be permanently removed. that's enough.
You can edit the pre battle and post battle stuff in one of the .js files so she doesn't dress up or clean up after each battle.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Also there's a passive that gives a small chance that she remains without panties if stripped during a fight. This resets after resting, though.

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes