phox00

Apr 29, 2018
is it currently possible to get the dogeza skill and if yes how? in wich js file is the level limited wanted to test something but couldn't find it

Jan 28, 2018
is it currently possible to get the dogeza skill and if yes how? in wich js file is the level limited wanted to test something but couldn't find it
It is not available at this point in time, if you take the time to look in the image files (www/img/karryn) there are no actions that even hints that Karryn is capable of dogeza. At this moment of the current build, we only have roughly half of what will be released in the near future.

Jan 28, 2018
How do you get that title?
Its a bit of a dice roll but easily doable with the right strategy; Second Wind being practically essential. Purposely lose until you gain the 'Give Up' skill (Stamina drops to zero). Prisoners and Thugs will attempt to kick your halberd away and when that happens use Second Wind for a full stamina recharge. Then defeat x enemies unarmed until you gain Prison Fighter (about 10 to 15).

If you can do this without the Give Up skill, even better.

While not necessary, you will need to invest in unarmed skill perks to have an easier time. Otherwise without them you make for a very soft and easy target.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Its a bit of a dice roll but easily doable with the right strategy; Second Wind being practically essential. Purposely lose until you gain the 'Give Up' skill (Stamina drops to zero). Prisoners and Thugs will attempt to kick your halberd away and when that happens use Second Wind for a full stamina recharge. Then defeat x enemies unarmed until you gain Prison Fighter (about 10 to 15).

While not necessary, you will need to invest in unarmed skill perks to have an easier time. Otherwise without them you make for a very soft and easy target.
Never used Give Up, but you need to take the Unarmed Combat skills, and when you encounter prisoners who disarm Karryn fight without using the halberd. Like everything in the game you need to do it so many times, eventually it showed up for me.

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017

Gonna try that. Wish me luck

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
Wow this game is pretty great, It has a good amount of content and replay ability despite being only in the alpha stages. I hope it doesn't get stuck in development hell because it's shaping up to be one of the best we've got in a while.

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
if you want fast prison fighter title rather then wait for enemies to disarm you i would sugest going for invasions.
best way is to go to 2nd rest room during a riot or 2nd floor rest room and masturbate. when they invade you are disarmed for 4 turns by default and you can kick away.

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, wow, I wish I'd played this when I first downloaded it instead of waiting a couple of weeks - it's great! Even with only the first two levels, it's more than worth playing.

I'm looking forward to the next update - I'm going to be the sluttiest darned virgin there is! (footjobs don't count, right? Gotta keep my S cred up, after all~)

Praise aside, though, there's a couple of minor points I'd like to see added or changed.

-The entire point of the game is that everyone employed by the prison is useless, but it still feels a bit weird that you're subduing everyone on your own. Maybe make a couple of guards into equippable accessories, to establish that you're not entirely on your own, but that your backup isn't really useful enough to count as real people? Or have guards appear in rooms you clear, to establish that they're "right behind you", even if they're "pushed back" whenever you sleep? A minor point either way, though.

-During the prologue or in the note, it might be a good idea to emphasize that your subsidies go away as order is restored. Otherwise, players too eager to focus on order can find themselves in a position where they're actively losing money each day, but haven't bought anything that would be useful in beating the first boss - and find that they're only losing a couple of order each day, making in-game weeks before order is low enough for meaningful subsidies. Without the possibility of a Riot, things can end up remarkably stable for a prison out of the Warden's hands.

-Relatedly, I think a day limit to avoid a game over for the first floor would be a good idea, both to prevent the aforementioned situation and to help convey how dire the situation is; the rioters have taken control of the prison, after all, and can freely come and go as they please. If Karryn can't at least retake the first floor to keep them bottled in, then what is Order even representing?

-Speaking of floors, on the second floor I'd recommend pushing the goblins back another room and switching them out with rogues - they're nigh-impossible to hit until you resolve the goblin problem, meaning that the player can only realistically fight two battles per day until it's fixed. If a player has their heart set on anti-goblin squads instead of demeaning goblins, but hasn't previously trained their guards, it's pretty expensive to deal with the problem, meaning that they can feel like they're "wasting" a lot of days while they wait for money/EP.

-Regarding the fatigue penalties... Is there going to be a way to improve how long you can go before suffering fatigue penalties in the future? Once you reach a 30% penalty, it's pretty severe, but you barely need to upgrade your bed to fully refresh. This makes it feel a bit pointless to upgrade your bed further, since you'd have to be taking ludicrous risks to actually benefit from the additional fatigue relief, and the only other benefit is a random chance for a 3% bonus.

-Also, it makes it a pain to completely subjugate a floor without sleeping, but that's "Weird Self-Imposed Challenge" problem, not game problem :p .

-It's fun to see the effects of our Edicts; will we be able to fully explore subjugated floors in the future, or does that feel like too much of a tangent? I mean, I'd like to go into the workshop that I've made into a sweatshop to hear the thugs complain about working triple shifts while they're drugged into complacency, but... I understand if making alternate "suchandsuch room repaired" maps for a few lines of dialogue isn't worth it.

-Not to complain, but... Does the game really need to be "autosave only"? I don't ask because I'm a filthy savescummer who will restart at the drop of a hat to avoid consequences - I do that anyway, autosave or no. I ask because I really, really like to experiment, and with the game designed like this, I can't do so while playing at a difficulty level that feels fun. Like, the two prisoners mention that there's a special title if your first kiss is a blowjob, and I'd really like to find out what that is - but not at the expense of actually having to live for the rest of the game with having given a blowjob at that point.

-Is there going to be a way to lower a stat in the future? I like the way the level system works at the moment, but it would be nice to be able to "respec" in the future without having to restart the game.

-It would be nice if the passive that lets you gain the Confidence bonus at the start of a battle worked per-wave as well, especially since the first wave is when you least need it.

-I want an edict to make guards fan me with palm leaves and feed me grapes :p . As the corrupt warden of a prison, I want some really ridiculous and self-indulgent edicts! If they're going to banish someone as talented as me to a backwater, I want to make it my personal paradise :p ! (Joking aside, though, corrupt edicts like demanding a personal luxury meal are fun; they don't need to offer any mechanical benefit, either, since it's fun enough just abusing your power. They don't need to be sexual, either; just using the prisoners as your personal servants is a kink of its own.)

Hm... I think that's all of my thoughts for now. Looking forward to version 0.5~ !

Reactions: mamaboiii

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
-Not to complain, but... Does the game really need to be "autosave only"? I don't ask because I'm a filthy savescummer who will restart at the drop of a hat to avoid consequences - I do that anyway, autosave or no. I ask because I really, really like to experiment, and with the game designed like this, I can't do so while playing at a difficulty level that feels fun. Like, the two prisoners mention that there's a special title if your first kiss is a blowjob, and I'd really like to find out what that is - but not at the expense of actually having to live for the rest of the game with having given a blowjob at that point.
The game autosaves over the last save you create. You can manually save in the menu if you are on the easiest difficulty.

Autosave only is fine on the hardest difficulty imo.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
The game autosaves over the last save you create. You can manually save in the menu if you are on the easiest difficulty.

Autosave only is fine on the hardest difficulty imo.
Ah, no, I played the game on Warden difficulty, and understand how it functions - I was just questioning that as a design decision.

Playing it on Secretary mode would allow autosaving, true, but it makes the game too easy - what I want is to be able to do things like find out "What title does it give you if you give a blowjob before a kiss?" and "What about a rimjob first, does that have a title as well?" or "What do her passives look like if she does a bunch of stuff with her breasts, but nothing else is touched?".

With so many different passives planned, the game invites a lot of experimentation - but if everything has to be contained to a single save file, most players are just gong to stick to a "pure save" and a "slut save", with a few trying out a semi-pure approach.

With something like Maidensnow Eve, I understand the logic behind restricting saves, but I'm not convinced this game gains more than it loses with the approach.

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
Ah, no, I played the game on Warden difficulty, and understand how it functions - I was just questioning that as a design decision.

Playing it on Secretary mode would allow autosaving, true, but it makes the game too easy - what I want is to be able to do things like find out "What title does it give you if you give a blowjob before a kiss?" and "What about a rimjob first, does that have a title as well?" or "What do her passives look like if she does a bunch of stuff with her breasts, but nothing else is touched?".

With so many different passives planned, the game invites a lot of experimentation - but if everything has to be contained to a single save file, most players are just gong to stick to a "pure save" and a "slut save", with a few trying out a semi-pure approach.

With something like Maidensnow Eve, I understand the logic behind restricting saves, but I'm not convinced this game gains more than it loses with the approach.
Well if you want you can open file RemtairyPrison.js in www\js\plugins and search for "Can save" and change return this.easyMode(); to return true; save the file and now you can save in all difficulties.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

Jan 10, 2018
Well if you want you can open file RemtairyPrison.js in www\js\plugins and search for "Can save" and change return this.easyMode(); to return true; save the file and now you can save in all difficulties.
Or I could just copy the save folder before any experimentation, and copy it back afterwards, true.

I was more interested in the logic behind the decision than the mechanics of it, though; I understand why roguelikes don't allow you to save, and was curious as to what this game loses if one goes ahead and saves anyway.

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes