Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I swear this is a bug (and I see no mention of it in searches): After any orgasm scene, Goblins have 100% evasion, often guaranteeing a loss. So far, this has happened seven times. Makes for a HUGE waste of time. (v0.4n)

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I swear this is a bug (and I see no mention of it in searches): After any orgasm scene, Goblins have 100% evasion, often guaranteeing a loss. So far, this has happened seven times. Makes for a HUGE waste of time. (v0.4n)
v0.4u is out, check previous pages for link. The OP version isn’t up to date.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Jup...
I remember faintly that it may have been mentioned in the game, but I cannot find it again. I found it in the code and had the same reaction :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It makes sense now that I think of it for balance purposes - since Charm directly scales with "damage" from sexual skills, or "attacks" it would be pretty overpowered very quickly when you turn Karryn into an incorrigible slutwhore as soon as possible.
Still, kind of annoying to find out that the "most important" stat is going down for some unknown reason. The game seems to be implying that you SHOULDN'T be going the slutwhore route, since the plot dialogue itself seems blissfully unaware of it.
Well, they cannot stop me.

• Haha
Reactions: mamaboiii

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
While damage from Charm may go down your sex skills damage will go up as they level up. I guess it balances out.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
You have to fulfill pretty much the same requirements as always. So to finger vagina you have to raise cock (i assume) and pussy desires. Because the desire gain is a little randomised ("gain random desire" passives etc.), sometimes it takes longer.

You need to have had at least 30 sex partners and reached max desire in all categories simultaneously at least 4 times. The second means that you must have reached max desire in all five categories at least once in one battle (and that 4 times separately).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: regarding the stats that do not increase: those are the limits of the current version. Passives that are not yet implemented would get unlocked otherwise.
ahhh....so i'll never get it if i keep her anal virginity. i never let the butt stat get over 15 or so. i did edit my save to show i maxed all 5 stats 4 times. that seems to have worked. thanks for the tip!

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
I looked through the thread for a link to their discord and noticed they were all expired. Did they close it off for patreons only or something?

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone know anything about RPG Maker? I'd like to make a key that can speed up combat turns (already turned on "Fast Battle Dialogues" and maxed "Message Speed") but those enemies still take too long with their turns for my impatient mind :p And while holding down the "OK" or "Cancel" keys seems to speed up enemy turns, it also often ends up with me either using the first willpower ability (if I hold down the OK button) or simply skipping the Willpower phase (if I hold down the Cancel button). It's not an issue that makes the game unplayable, but some encounters (especially the bar-job) do seem to take ages between player turns.
Cheers guys!

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Anyone know anything about RPG Maker? I'd like to make a key that can speed up combat turns (already turned on "Fast Battle Dialogues" and maxed "Message Speed") but those enemies still take too long with their turns for my impatient mind :p And while holding down the "OK" or "Cancel" keys seems to speed up enemy turns, it also often ends up with me either using the first willpower ability (if I hold down the OK button) or simply skipping the Willpower phase (if I hold down the Cancel button). It's not an issue that makes the game unplayable, but some encounters (especially the bar-job) do seem to take ages between player turns.
Cheers guys!
I'd recommend Cheat Engine, but this game is running so many scripts at once that I've found it hanging frequently on 2x speed.
As far as the base engine goes of RPGM, that's as fast as it gets. I do believe Remtairy didn't want to make fights tedious already but the combat system is just designed like that.

Reactions: Svenn85

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Cheers guys!

Reactions: Svenn85

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
which .js needs to be edited and whats the edit?
remtairykarryn.js

//post battle
just put the comment // before

this.restoreClothingDurability();
if(!this._lostPanties) this.putOnPanties();
this.removeAllToys();
this.cleanUpLiquids();
this.resetDesires();
this.setUpPussyJuice();

for some extra fun

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I'm expecting a few more minigames. Nurse and Receptionist for sure. We still have 3 more levels to go, probably a new job/costume every level.
3 more levels? You mean its going to be 5 floors? Where did you get that kind of info? And yes, I'd love some receptionist work (and I think they are going to add it later down the line)

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
...the, uh... the game? The game tells you that. It's on the bottom of the UI. At all times. Of the gameplay.
oof, srsly? Sorry! I managed to get the mechanics down but it seems I have a blind eye or something. Thanks

To not waste a post just to apologize, what kinda of jobs would be cool for minigame? Aside from nurse/receptionist? Is there any work left?

Reactions: randombbl

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
oof, srsly? Sorry! I managed to get the mechanics down but it seems I have a blind eye or something. Thanks

To not waste a post just to apologize, what kinda of jobs would be cool for minigame? Aside from nurse/receptionist? Is there any work left?
Waitress at bar, store on the 2nd level, receptionist on the visitor's center... Not sure what's next, but it's going to be great

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes