Jan 10, 2018
oof, srsly? Sorry! I managed to get the mechanics down but it seems I have a blind eye or something. Thanks

To not waste a post just to apologize, what kinda of jobs would be cool for minigame? Aside from nurse/receptionist? Is there any work left?
Having her work as a research assistant would be a nice excuse to put her back into glasses (and a lab coat). Not really sure how that would work as a minigame, though.

Lower levels could offer facilities for some corporal punishment, so that she could do something more dominatrix-y.

Maybe something involving training guards, or inspecting weapons as well?

I see potential for each these to be fun and/or go terribly wrong, but they'd all involve a fair amount of work, I think.

EDIT: This was just idle speculation on my part about what could be fun, to be clear; that is what was meant by "would be cool", right?

Reactions: shiion1

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I find the receptionist to be particulary intriguing, since the room setup doesn't instantly scream the type of content we could be seeing there (at least to me it doesn't), perhaps groping/sex behind the counter? Possibilities sure sound fun.

The infirmary edicts mention massages, so there's a chance for a nurse/masseuse job. I feel like those would translate into minigames quite well.

Second level has a shop and a classroom (so maybe the glasses could make a comeback here? If so - YAY!-), plus there's the whole lab thing and I also wonder how the gloryhole will be handled (they did mention a battle, so maybe something akin to the guards outside the office?). Again, tons of possibilities.

I also suspect that some bondage'y stuff could show up (since there's this whole sadism/masochism thing going on)? Prisoner punishments, guard training? Who knows!

Honestly, as long as the game doesn't suddenly start including some super exotic/weird/extreme fetishes without an option to toggle or avoid them (as an optional job for example), I'll be super glad to support it.

Reactions: shiion1

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

Unlocked
January 13th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi there, Sachinama here!
Rem is currently working on Island Saga. But please don't worry, he's also working on games other than Island Saga. I'm working on Karryn's Prison full time every day. And Rem is also working a little on Karryn's Prison every day.
My work isn't only Art. I'm creating many elements of Karryn's Prison like him. This excellent Eroge is steadily progressing by us. So please don't worry!
Defeated level 2 Battle's art is pretty much all but finished. Here's the screenshots of the defeated level 2 battle in Karryn's Prison.
Thank you always for your support!

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
getting goblin flashbacks from that defeat scene. was kinda hoping for something more unique like floor 1 defeat art.
very glad to see work getting done tho :)

Jan 28, 2018

Unlocked

Rem is currently working on Island Saga. But please don't worry, he's also working on games other than Island Saga. I'm working on Karryn's Prison full time every day. And Rem is also working a little on Karryn's Prison every day.
My work isn't only Art. I'm creating many elements of Karryn's Prison like him. This excellent Eroge is steadily progressing by us. So please don't worry!
Defeated level 2 Battle's art is pretty much all but finished. Here's the screenshots of the defeated level 2 battle in Karryn's Prison.
Always nice to hear that! Honestly looking forward to Island Saga if it is from Kamichichi : ) Looking forward to the next update.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Creators said they'd be takin 3 months to work on their 2 new games and Karryn's Prison so most likely sometime in March.
Wow long wait ahead. By the way is the game lagging from anyone during the fight scenes and other such scenes. I would play this game but it's lagging a lot. It's not my PC it capable handling 2019 games with 2k and 4k graphics. So I am just wondering if anyone is having similar issues ? Weird thing is that It was working find on 0.4n version.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

Thanks, really appreciate it but I hoped for a little bit more “dirty” scenes :devilish: ;). Games are getting really vanilla now a days :unsure:.

Last edited:

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018

Unlocked

this is ss from future update right?
not release yet right?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
They said to close all high cpu usage or any browser if possible
Yeah that's not it and that shouldn't matter. This game shouldn't need all my cpu just to work properly. Unless it's doing something else shouldn't be doing. I am going to try the other versions after 0.4n.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes