Xill

Jan 10, 2018
How does one get this scene?
Use Prison Fighter title and kick enemies. I'm not sure if it's just thugs or others too, but sometimes when you go for the kick they grab Karryn's leg and this happens.

Also if you perform a kiss attack on the same enemy it uses another viarant of the same cgi, kinda neat.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Use Prison Fighter title and kick enemies. I'm not sure if it's just thugs or others too, but sometimes when you go for the kick they grab Karryn's leg and this happens.

Also if you perform a kiss attack on the same enemy it uses another viarant of the same cgi, kinda neat.
How does one get that title? By keep beating them with normal attack for specific amount?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Well it seems 0.4n works find there is no lagging at all. So I am guessing the creators did something after 0.4n and it carry over to 0.4u what I am not sure. I get the odd feeling this how the game will be when they release 0.5 I am hoping that's not the case -_-

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
How does one get this scene?
You know the guard station on the 2nd level? Avoid enemy on your way there. Go there with Karryn having high pleasure, and have her masturbate there. Before you do that, keep a save file before you have her masturbate to ensure she is getting attacked by the prisoner and inmates.

When gets attacked while masturbating, she will not have her halberd for at least 3-5 turns. Defeat the enemies and repeat the steps above until you got the title.

Reactions: DrGrigor

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I'm very happy to see a new defeat scene, the blow bang got old fairly quickly. Sparks hope that maybe each floor will have it's own.

As for hopeful jobs: I could see a glory hole edict in the future along with the classroom and store.
As for the receptionist job.. I'm not sure? I get a feeling most of the visitors are there for more carnal reasons.

Something I'd personally like to see is something more with the guards. Particularly with the potential to start hiring inmates as your guards (I dont think that edict is currently unlockable). Maybe with a unique loss scene where they drag you into the guard barracks instead of the bar storage.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

loogie

Jun 15, 2017
remtairykarryn.js

//post battle
just put the comment // before

this.restoreClothingDurability();
if(!this._lostPanties) this.putOnPanties();
this.removeAllToys();
this.cleanUpLiquids();
this.resetDesires();
this.setUpPussyJuice();

for some extra fun
Thanks for this! It makes it a lot hotter having her go from encounter to encounter with the effects of the last fight still on her.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Something I hope for with this game is a clean/shower option so that the cum all over and inside Karryn doesn't automatically reset. I would love to get her covered as much as possible

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
any chance for a WT or at least a little tips for new player? I don't even know what to do? just fight and defeat every prisoners?

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for this! It makes it a lot hotter having her go from encounter to encounter with the effects of the last fight still on her.
Am I supposed to delete what's in the post battle section and replace it with this or do I just tack this on after the last line in the post battle section

Also my only gripe with this game is how slow battle moves. I don't have anything else open or running when playing it and yet battle stutters and moves so slow. Makes grinding to slut her up just tedious.
Also struggling to having her get fucked. Are there more enemies on floor 2 that do that? I've just barely gotten past laundry room to 1st floor guard station.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Am I supposed to delete what's in the post battle section and replace it with this or do I just tack this on after the last line in the post battle section
Never! Delete something out of program code if you don't 100% know what you are doing or you can not revert bugs anymore.
You look for the lines that I typed in the script and
Put a // at the start of the line.
So that instead of for example
Repairdurability.this;
Or whatever, you get this
// repairdurability.this;
This way programmcode in that line will not be executed.

Also: battle is just this slow, I actually edited my files to skip the blowbang scene, because after the third time it gets boring and it just takes 15 minutes of waiting and pushing x space every 15 seconds.
Wish for normal battles there would be a struggle or a skip x turns command

Last edited:
Reactions: mickl001

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Never! Delete something out of program code if you don't 100% know what you are doing or you can not revert bugs anymore.
Repairdurability.this;

Also: battle is just this slow, I actually edited my files to skip the blowbang scene, because after the third time it gets boring and it just takes 15 minutes of waiting and pushing x space every 15 seconds.
Im terribly sorry i’m still unsure as to what to do with the coding you provided. So do i not just tack on what you wrote for script underneath what is already in the js for post battle?
Would it be a hassle to request you just provide me exactly what coding in total you have under post battle to place into my plugin :/

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Repairdurability.this;

Correct me if I'm wrong, now that I reread it a couple times.

Take the script you wrote
Add it below the script already in Post Battle
Compare your script to original script
Any duplicates put // infront of in original script

?

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Im terribly sorry i’m still unsure as to what to do with the coding you provided. So do i not just tack on what you wrote for script underneath what is already in the js for post battle?
Would it be a hassle to request you just provide me exactly what coding in total you have under post battle to place into my plugin :/
  1. Open the script file in notepad or notepad++, script is in gamefolder/www/js/plugins
  2. Press ctrl + F to open the search window
  3. Type in repairdurability.this or copy/paste it
  4. Press "find next" button
  5. Type two / symbols at the start of the line he said (this will make the game not read that line of code, so it's disabled)
If you want to re-enable the line, just remove the //.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, now that I reread it a couple times.

Take the script you wrote
Add it below the script already in Post Battle
Compare your script to original script
Any duplicates put // infront of in original script

?
I may have explained it wrong. You don't add it. You can simply toggle functions in the script on and off with the //
The part of the script should look like this once you are done.
/////////////////////////////////
// Pre and Post Battle Processing
/////////////////////////////////

Game_Actor.prototype.setupStatsBeforeBattle = function() {
this.setHp(this.maxstamina);
this.setMp(this.maxenergy);
this.setWillToMax();
};

//Pre Battle
Game_Actor.prototype.preBattleSetup = function() {
this.enterMentalPhase();
this.disableAllPoseSkills();
this.setupStatsBeforeBattle();
// this.setupDesires();
this.clearBattleSkillsFlags();
this.resetCockTargets();
this.clearParamExp();
this.clearTempRecords();
// this.setUpPussyJuice();
this.preBattlePassiveEffects();
this.setPreBattlePose();
this._dontResetSexPose = false;
this._emoteMasterManagerIsRunning = false;
this._dirty = true;
//this.restoreClothingDurability(); //Don't call this pre battle because maybe we want to have special events before battle or whatever??
};

//same as normal prebattle except dont reset desire or pussy juice
Game_Actor.prototype.preInvasionBattleSetup = function() {
this.enableMentalPhase();
this.enterMentalPhase();
this.resetCockTargets();
this.clearParamExp();
this.clearTempRecords();
//this.setPreBattlePose();
this._dirty = true;

$gameParty.addRecordInvasionBattle();
};

Game_Actor.prototype.preDefeatedBattleSetup = function() {
this.enterMentalPhase();
this.clearParamExp();
this.clearTempRecords();
// this.setUpPussyJuice();
this.addState(STATE_DEFEATED_ID);
this.setAsNoHalberdBattle();
this.takeOffPanties();
this.removeClothing();
this._dirty = true;
};

//Post Battle
Game_Actor.prototype.postBattleCleanup = function() {
this.setAllowTachieUpdate(false);
// this.restoreClothingDurability();
// if(!this._lostPanties) this.putOnPanties();
this.turnOffCantEscapeFlag();
this.resetCockTargets();
// this.removeAllToys();
this.clearParamExp();
this.clearTempRecords();
// this.cleanUpLiquids();
// this.resetDesires();
this.postBattlePleasure();
this.enableMentalPhase();
this.setWardenMapPose();
this.setAllowTachieUpdate(true);
};

Reactions: Kpacc

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So the production on this game have slowed down until the other two games release, but when .5 release will that be the full second level or more then? Since some of the team seems to be working on it in the background. I don't have access to the Patreon so I'm a bit confused as what is the plan or if it's been mentioned at all. Some mentioned it .5 would release in March. That's quite a while if they only got a low amount of content in that update.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
So the production on this game have slowed down until the other two games release, but when .5 release will that be the full second level or more then? Since some of the team seems to be working on it in the background. I don't have access to the Patreon so I'm a bit confused as what is the plan or if it's been mentioned at all. Some mentioned it .5 would release in March. That's quite a while if they only got a low amount of content in that update.
I'm not involved with the Dev in anyway, but I believe it'll be similar to the jump between the 1st floor and 2nd. We'll get the finished 2nd floor, maybe the receptionist job, and then the 1st basement level, probably up to the 3rd boss battles but again stopping after that and not getting any of the 3rd floor edicts.

Reactions: dingo4life
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes