Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Get horny >35% pleasure
Have sell curfew passes
Have the guards' sexual servant passive

Talk to those newly added guards in the floors that bring you back to your office (there should be a pink heart floating on top of the guard)

Be made to fight the smoker guard outside of office

Viola NIGHT MODE View attachment 1361144
What happens if you win against the smoker guards then? The other guard doesn't let you leave.

Either way, I was forced to start NG+. I got the "night mode" where she walks naked during a riot on first floor, cleared out 2 rooms and it activated, didn't need to talk to the guard, didn't have curfew passes edict.

I think these are two different things.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone know if you can edit Plugin files to prevent enemies from running away while they are still hard?

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
A little help here?

Got basically hardlocked because of this.

If Im missing only a file can someone please just send it here for me,I currently cant download anything too big that isnt on mega.

Final Edit: Was fixed in a newer version, somehow managed to download it in half an hour

Last edited:

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
people a question does someone have a full save with almost all the passives to pass me? They would be very kind since I lost mine

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I am beyond re re when it comes to downloading and moving files and junk like that. Can anyone upload the game with the pregnancy mod pre-installed. I've watched the video for special needs and am still having a bit of trouble... I'm trying to translate a game, but the actual method is illuding me, so I'm doing a ghetto style using files from the mtl and japanese version. It's kinda sad

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
already at version g or even h at this update? Damn that is without the new art that isn't coming until next week.

Over / under on this version breaking the Z barrier?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes