WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Hello, what is hap...

Oh.

Man, this is a good thing to read after a sleep. So, two questions.

One, is the links on the first post now for the V0.9A?

Two, has anyone confirm whether the CCMod could be used in the newest version?

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, what is hap...

Oh.

Man, this is a good thing to read after a sleep. So, two questions.

One, is the links on the first post now for the V0.9A?

Two, has anyone confirm whether the CCMod could be used in the newest version?
He didn't add anything and just bug fixes so usually CCMod should still work coz things break when you change things. It could still break if there's new files there but not activated yet like files he'd need later but usually it shouldn't but it could. Try it, i made 2 folders for Vanilla and CCmodded so i can test it out myself :D. I'd try it for you but by the time i'm done testing, high chance someone already did it and posted here :D. Edit: SpellCheck :D

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
already at version g or even h at this update? Damn that is without the new art that isn't coming until next week.

Over / under on this version breaking the Z barrier?
I think it might come close but won't break it. mostly because they are saying 9B will be October-ish. which is only a month and a half out. so eventually they might just start pushing future patches to the 9B update.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Anything of interest from this?
Just seems like a bunch of bugfixes.
Anything of interest from this?
Just seems like a bunch of bugfixes.
It is v9 so i think the bugfixes are necessary for the next big one and it's kinda nice he's fixing it now than later when he makes a full release unlike other games who tend to start bugfixing when they finished the game. Should be soon.

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
So, besides making Karryn walk around naked and every encounter being sex-focused instead of battle, any other perks to Night Mode?

Since Karryn can become more slutty at night, I think the masturbation options should be available at all times.

Also, need more unique events to make night mode more worthwhile.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Well I just woke up. Allow me to count the alphabet, since I'm not a native speaker.

A B C D E F G H

Damn... The alphabet speed running is real!!

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Is it just me or the Control bug isnt fixed yet? My control suddenly jumps from -9 to -20 while no riot detected. It's really messed up my play...
Also, there's a bug on the bar waitress's side job. It's when the patron calling Karryn, there's no yellow glow up(?) anymore, so it's hard to keep track on them.
FYI, I'm using v9A.g.
Does anyone knows what is the changelog for v9A.h?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So yeah some edicts control seems to cease to work
ahh I see another update today with the issue fixed gotta redownload

IanFan

Sep 24, 2020
can someone help me? how fix this. i try use karyyn's prison ccmod but some img missing and I didn't even delete the image data

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes