Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I just told you what they said officially. "false assumption" has nothing to do with it because there is no "assumption". I'm a fan of pregnancy and CCmod myself, but that's how it is. if you want to get aggressive toward me for sharing the correct data I have, it's fine. I think being salty sometimes is ok
I didn't mean to offend. there's a couple different ways to interpret your statement based on where the facts end and the opinion begins, and I see what you mean now. Communication is hard.

I'm still sad. And salty.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
pregnancy is top tier also piss is top tier if i can get both that would be nice
Let's agree to disagree, kind sire
Tbh, remembering how the dev was speaking about smegma and what not, piss could be included in this game, but ye, pregnancy in a game with "real" day count would seem weird. Unless we're talking about MAGICAL FAST-GROWING OVERLORD FETUSES, like the one who stole Super Meat Boy's girlfriend.
Didn't even get born and is a pain in MC's ass already.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Let's agree to disagree, kind sire
Tbh, remembering how the dev was speaking about smegma and what not, piss could be included in this game, but ye, pregnancy in a game with "real" day count would seem weird. Unless we're talking about MAGICAL FAST-GROWING OVERLORD FETUSES, like the one who stole Super Meat Boy's girlfriend.
Didn't even get born and is a pain in MC's ass already.
its a fantasy setting she can use potion to improve pregnancy some kind or curse or demon tatto on the crotch or anything, and there is also mods that can put anything on the game so well see this game have like 2 o 3 mods from im aware of the ccmod and the chinese one, maybe there are more mods out there we just need to wait and see

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Now I am pretty dumb, but I still can't trigger, "Scandalous Mode" and I am playing a turbo slut Karryn on level 4. So is there some required edict or simple thing that I am missing? Because my Karryn is stripped and cummed on all the time in this run and nothing happens.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, pretty much anything can be hot given the right context. I'd imagine, since you like both, you've developed a pragmatic view over different games for different itches instead of a Star Citizen dream to cover everything.
indeed i have played a lot of games and every fetish they have make them specials i don't know if i can have all packed in one game but with this game and its mod community, one can dream on about it

Reactions: HeadsExplode

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Lordy. The poor chap that wistfully mentioned piss as a mod got a shoeing, yet the endless debates over pregnancy in a game where it has been ruled out by Word of God rumbles on.
Without exception in any game thread where the game doesn't have pregnancy there will be at least 1 person commenting "no pregnancy? sad :'(". They're like the vegans of fetishes.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
pregnancy is top tier also piss is top tier if i can get both that would be nice
no, both are bottom tier for me. they rate right there with incest something i never want to see. if i see any of them listed in games i don't play them. this is one opinion compared to another. hopefully you understand that what you think is top tier is total garbage for many others

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
They're like the vegans of fetishes.
then I guess incest lovers are carnivores :D

i don't know if i can have all packed in one game but with this game and its mod community, one can dream on about it
yeah this game has an amazing community overall. part of that is because of the way devs communicate with fans and how they develop high quality content, but another equally important part is that Rem never promised something that he couldn't deliver. this is a very common problem with games like this. The devs promise some certain feature or structure and they can't implement it, then they find an excuse, overhaul the project or even abandon it. example is promising complete voice acting and/or animations early on. those two are slow and insidious killers of H games.
so my point is, adding more fetishes is possible but based on how the devs here worked till now, it's unlikely. tho as long as it's not too hard modders will implement some. "too hard" is arguable. like piss needs completely new art for combat or jobs, while pregnancy in CCmod is implemented way simpler, tho I appreciate the effort nonetheless.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I've heard people say they show up due to high slut level
The edict "Hire Current Inmates" puts the "Fort Ganon Wants You!" posters (as Memento above said). They also get covered in cum when in the scandalous state (or when body bukkaked, I'm not sure yet). It's a neat touch.

If I can add to the preg convo... even if this defies what Rem (the dev) said... in CC Mod, Dr. Cargill can enact two edicts. Both boost Karryn's fertility speed. This is only an example since it's only available in the mod BUT it does show a potential path to make pregnancy "canon". At the end of the day, what the dev sets is what will happen. Mods like CC Mod can add to our own degenerated pleasures. No one really loses out. I'm happy either way, long as the core game is fun. And it is.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes