Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
If remtairy knew that it would raise more money if it included pregnancy, I am sure it would implement it, along with delivery, as it did in melty quest.
I am not sure if remtairy is really aware of it, or some sector of the fanbase has transferred him through twitter that they hate pregnancy and that he does not include it.

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
I have a problem. I need V.08 to load my OLD save and GIVE BIRTH first. Otherwise my game is not loading. But I dont find v.08 anywhere. Please help

rlagpdud

Sep 5, 2021
If you release it officially on Steam, would you be interested in releasing dlc of clothes such as brasier or racy underwear?
And I hope there are settings to turn off and turn on Karryn's groans that are molested in the middle of battle, or to control the body size and color of Karryn's nipples, breasts and thighs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'd love if this game had tit sucking. In Battle quick animation attack or a whole scene, in Waitress Job, or Visitors Desk Job. This game has so many gateways it could convene into, its what makes it so magical.

But seriously she has these GIANT Titties and no one sucks on them. D= :sleep::cry:
same, the only scene with tit stuck its the Couch Masturbation at least

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I'd love if this game had tit sucking. In Battle quick animation attack or a whole scene, in Waitress Job, or Visitors Desk Job. This game has so many gateways it could convene into, its what makes it so magical.

But seriously she has these GIANT Titties and no one sucks on them. D= :sleep::cry:
i'd like to see some titty slapping too, seems like a perfect game for it. i'd also like to see the inmates take karryn from behind like the goblins do.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Share latest game with mod please....
I always fail install it despite following the guide so it become bothersome

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
sorry did not mean to trigger you
Nah, you're fine. People like them always get triggered by suggested fetishes that they find annoying. The point is that there is no shame in requesting for what you want. With that said, Rem already said pregnancy doesn't make sense for his scope of the game, so let's leave it be for now. Besides, we have the good fellas over at CCMod making our dreams come true.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
So, I finally had the chance to try this what is pretty much already a top tier eroge. Although I am now at the point where the lack of new content is evident (Level 3 subjugated), I of course can't really complain about it since it has been fulfilling so far.

Mind you, I ain't even someone who is fond of 90+ titties, never mind 110 but apart from the nipple color going dangerously close to brown sometimes, I still very much like the art. While I could make many suggestions now, I'll hold off on publishing my .txt for now.

All I really want to mention if how this could become the magnum opus which Meltys Quest was not quite (top tier too but on the same level as many others). It takes just some business decisions that might not line up with personal visions but as those are primarily options (like rimjobs are and pubic hair is what I personally disabled), they should be considered to fund personal visions more leisurely.

Either you do it yourself or what I'd recommend is to enable and encourage mod-ability for outsourcing extra content like CCmod already does. There are many preferences which vastly influence whether large amounts of individuals in each faction like an eroge or skip it. It's not just pregnancy or water sports but most can indeed be covered by amateur/freelancing VFX artists adding new layers. Similarly a provided GUI/framework can be used to easily implement new edicts, titles and passives.

I think what most expect from the developers now is to provide base HCG/Scenes, meaning that likely the Strip Club will be the most looked forward to. Although I'd say that we also expect two side-'jobs' for each level since the first level provided two and after all, it's twice the amount. However at least I'm afraid that if the release is planned for the end of the year, it will stop at 4 or 5 'jobs' for 5 levels, despite the Gym and Classroom offering two quite obvious activities. It's likely what folks will find to be the main flaw/problem after getting so far (for so little). I sincerely hope 1.0 won't be the end for it has been awesome so far.

Reactions: Yukariin

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Nah, you're fine. People like them always get triggered by suggested fetishes that they find annoying. The point is that there is no shame in requesting for what you want. With that said, Rem already said pregnancy doesn't make sense for his scope of the game, so let's leave it be for now. Besides, we have the good fellas over at CCMod making our dreams come true.
Oh right. It has nothing to do with the fact, that for 3 pages now, people have requesting it (let's not talk even about the years it has now been), even though people have said now multiple times, that the Dev said no and why. On a Forum that the Dev doesn't even read, with a Mod that has it in already. But you are right, let's talk about it for another 500 pages and go in a circle. I am sure, people will understand you guys even more and not get even more annoyed. And just as I side note, I don't find pregnancy content "annoying", what ever that means but I can accept, what the Dev said.

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
how do i take off karryn's glove and boot? I already managed to let her walk naked followed the guide but she still has the gloves on.

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
Oh right. It has nothing to do with the fact, that for 3 pages now, people have requesting it (let's not talk even about the years it has now been), even though people have said now multiple times, that the Dev said no and why. On a Forum that the Dev doesn't even read, with a Mod that has it in already. But you are right, let's talk about it for another 500 pages and go in a circle. I am sure, people will understand you guys even more and not get even more annoyed. And just as I side note, I don't find pregnancy content "annoying", what ever that means but I can accept, what the Dev said.
I got shit on a few months ago for getting annoyed at the amount of people talking about virgin playthroughs for multiple pages in a row. I'll say the exact same thing that was said to me: this thread is for discussion about the game. People can talk about whatever they want. If you don't like waking up to new notifications about something you don't care about, turn off the general notifications and turn on notification for the guy that uploads the weekly updates / builds.

Everyone has a right to respond here, we know that the devs aren't going to see this but we can still talk about things that resonate. I can't stand piss fetishes in the slightest but people are clearly responding to them positively/negatively and it's keeping the thread alive between updates. When the new update drops, all this thread will be about is what's new, not hypotheticals.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I got shit on a few months ago for getting annoyed at the amount of people talking about virgin playthroughs for multiple pages in a row. I'll say the exact same thing that was said to me: this thread is for discussion about the game. People can talk about whatever they want. If you don't like waking up to new notifications about something you don't care about, turn off the general notifications and turn on notification for the guy that uploads the weekly updates / builds.

Everyone has a right to respond here, we know that the devs aren't going to see this but we can still talk about things that resonate. I can't stand piss fetishes in the slightest but people are clearly responding to them positively/negatively and it's keeping the thread alive between updates. When the new update drops, all this thread will be about is what's new, not hypotheticals.
Missed the goal there. People can talk all day long about pregnany stuff. I never ever said anything about it, when poeple were talking about it in context of the mod/ideas for it. It is a different story, when poeple say "The Dev needs to implement it!" "Why does the Dev not do pregnancy, it is so obviously good" "The Dev should really implement pregnancy" etc. while the Dev made his stance clear. You have ideas to improve pregnancy in the Mod? Please share it, I am all for it. Ask for the 100th time, that the Dev needs to do preg content, yeah no. Also your comparison makes zero sence. You wanted advice in how to do something in the game. Not tell the Dev that he should implement something he said no to.

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Missed the goal there. People can talk all day long about pregnany stuff. I never ever said anything about it, when poeple were talking about it in context of the mod/ideas for it. It is a different story, when poeple say "The Dev needs to implement it!" "Why does the Dev not do pregnancy, it is so obviously good" "The Dev should really implement pregnancy" etc. while the Dev made his stance clear. You have ideas to improve pregnancy in the Mod? Please share it, I am all for it. Ask for the 100th time, that the Dev needs to do preg content, yeah no. Also your comparison makes zero sence. You wanted advice in how to do something in the game. Not tell the Dev that he should implement something he said no to.
You mentioned the last 3 pages in your last post. The recent pregnancy talk was about whether or not it makes sense in context of the game (with your post about the grow a dick and fuck inmates thing making it sound like you don't even like people trying to look at context..). Not 3 pages of "Why is it not in it's great! The game needs it! Why isn't it in!". It was basically "Boy I'd like to see it in the game" and "Well the games logic allows for other weird shit so..." and back and forths on that.
I'm sure in the 865 pages before there's been people requesting or DEMANDING it be added and I'd agree with your outburst if you were zeroing in on an instance of that or flat suggestions to the devs who don't read here, but the last few pages were all or mostly people just saying they would like to see it, and discussion over how it could or could not fit in.

"I wish the game had [thing]" isn't "The dev needs to add [thing]". "Why doesn't the game have [thing]" isn't a demand either. It's discussing the topic in the context of the game. Scorpio and the people who told him it are right, threads and forums in general are for that. People can discuss context even if the dev says it isn't going to happen. It can be an interesting conversation.

tl;dr the dev applying the games context to his reason to not include it doesn't mean people debating his logic are automatically demanding he change it but that he could.
If I post here and say his timeframe reasoning for not doing it could be fixed with "slimes can grow fast" or "the doctor could make a drug syringe to induce it instantly at medical so Karyyn can get rid of a movement/combat debuff" I'm not requesting anything of him, just spurring discourse and pointing out a hole in his reasoning.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes