dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Actually, I took my time in my first save to enjoy the lewd stuff and spent time grinding for combat. Once I reached the pig boss it turns out it's way harder to beat him if your slut level is already high enough to have the good sex stuff unlocked.
The hard part is the transition from beating people up to lewd. If you intentionally go for the lewd route from the start carefully avoiding training martial skills, the first boss is not had with lewd, not even on hard difficulty. You can get through the first level without lewd but later it becomes harder to avoid. You are probably hitting the transition from not lewd to lewd by the first boss. This said, I think it is the most fun part of the game for me when Karryn makes all of her sexual discoveries. Later levels it gets a bit repetitive.

Reactions: eugene67

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
..If you have seen all lewd content and want a challenge, playing the game on the hardest diff and remaining pure...
I was wondering exactly this in my earlier post. Has anyone actually tried this? Is it even possible to get through the game avoiding lewd completely on a hard difficulty? I think someone said that they can do this on normal. I feel like it would not be on the hard difficulty, but I have not tried nor do I plan to. It would just be a grind without sex. I do agree with your overall point that there is no wrong way to enjoy the game. I enjoy that there is enough complexity to the game system that it can be replayed, but it also makes it a bit hard to get when starting out.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
I have a question for the experts on the mechanics of the game. It seems that stats grow by using the skills that use them: use dexterity and dexterity will grow etc. I'm playing a "pacifist" Karryn right now and it looks like I get increases in strength from lewd acts. Do the experts think this is a bug, or are there lewd acts that use strength? In the description boxes it says dexterity and skill level affect damage, so I am confused.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I was wondering exactly this in my earlier post. Has anyone actually tried this? Is it even possible to get through the game avoiding lewd completely on a hard difficulty? I think someone said that they can do this on normal. I feel like it would not be on the hard difficulty, but I have not tried nor do I plan to. It would just be a grind without sex. I do agree with your overall point that there is no wrong way to enjoy the game. I enjoy that there is enough complexity to the game system that it can be replayed, but it also makes it a bit hard to get when starting out.
Yeah, I have played through the hardest diff on 0.9 and beat the Level 4 Boss, without ever being even touched by Prisoners. Others have as well. The general idea is, that you rush before you get to many Passives. But once you know how, you can also take your time, since I had a run that was finished on Day 70.

Reactions: dsp0

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, I have played through the hardest diff on 0.9 and beat the Level 4 Boss, without ever being even touched by Prisoners. Others have as well. The general idea is, that you rush before you get to many Passives. But once you know how, you can also take your time, since I had a run that was finished on Day 70.
Could you please make some tips on how to do it? Like which perks/skills to upgrade faster, how to generate money, etc.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
I've been having a bug in v9Bj no mod, but I saw it in older versions too:
Sometimes during combat, you can only target one guy with attack, sex skill... Even if more are present. From memory, it's always the 2nd guy from the bottom (I could be wrong with that).
It doesn't happen often enough to be game breaking though. It's just random on some trash fights.

Anyone else has seen that?

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
Guys Please any Android version Here
You need the game file and have JOIPLAY installed plus the rpg mv plugin (you can find them both in the playstore), you go to joiplay and press the plus sign, choose exe and look for the game file, choose the nw .exe and you give it a name that you want and that's it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pirat.911

Terenia

Oct 26, 2021

did not work, although they were still in the "" folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
You need the game file and have JOIPLAY installed plus the rpg mv plugin (you can find them both in the playstore), you go to joiplay and press the plus sign, choose exe and look for the game file, choose the nw .exe and you give it a name that you want and that's it
Thanks Man for the info :)

Reactions: Tw@Computers

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Could you please make some tips on how to do it? Like which perks/skills to upgrade faster, how to generate money, etc.
Maybe if I find the time, I will look to make a more in depth guide about Pure Prisoner Mode run.

Now for some basic stuff that I like to do (reminder, that is only meant for Pure Run): Never ever fight against guards. Get the +10 Agi and +10 Dex Acc early (you can even get them Day 1, makes battles on the 1st Floor easy, since you basically get Stats for 4 Levels). Don't fight in the Bar. Don't increase Order, unless it is about to hit 0, to make more money (as long as your Order doesn't go below 20 you should be fine). Don't fight above 25% Fatique, it's a risk you don't need to take. Don't use Taunt or Flaunt, unless it is really necassary. Get the Problem solving Edicts always ASAP (I tend to go for the expensive ones there but sometimes it depends). On the 2nd Floor get stuff like Skewer, Cleave and Healing Thoughts. Rouges are a High Prio Target, eliminate them as quickly as possible. Same goes for Lizardmen on the 4th Floor.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: luxoord

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Sure, here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have the current .9B.j version so im not sure if its cuz of that.
a little more help plz, i put in 50 and nothing changed
unless CCmod changes something so it interferes with this or needing to do something extra. idk what i did wrong, i also slept multiple days and explored a few times triple checking that nothing worked :S
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes