AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
The strip club job finishes too quickly because every one in the audience has their arousal meter fill up after like 4 actions. I think it's because my Karryn's stats are really high. Is there anything I can do to make the job last longer?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
The strip club job finishes too quickly because every one in the audience has their arousal meter fill up after like 4 actions. I think it's because my Karryn's stats are really high. Is there anything I can do to make the job last longer?
Do poorly? You get the best results (in building up their arousal) by choosing the lewd action with the most votes.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Yes, avoid doing the dance moves that they request and don't get nude early.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wow, so not only do they include an English VA which sounds amazing btw, the JP VA also doesn't make her sound like a little girl. This calls for so many playthroughs using different languages every time. I can't wait.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Remtairy tweeted that can't wait for everyone to hear karryns voice over the guards or something like that.

Honestly i was eager to expect the voice acting at the very end of the game development :0 but having them at this time its really a good glance of what the game will be getting from here and now long!

Also was looking forward for an Melty Quest VA announcement D: but karryn will do for now :D

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
English dubs were/are/will stay shit
helsing begs to differ, especially if we're talking about the abridged version of ultimate.

then again, I guess we can cut them some slack, can't we? after all they rarely disappointed us. let's see how it goes. you might even like it ;)

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
227 Days within Karryns Prison and shes a virgin, hasnt touched a dick, hasnt had her first kiss, hasnt done ANYTHING with a penis regarding Tits ,Pussy, Ass or Mouth (I did allow her to give footjobs). Barely felt up by the prisoners so shes always in disgust, just a chronic masturbator (Except in battle because FUCK that passive) who is also an extreme exhibitionist and sadist that loves being a stripper. All on Prisoner Mode...with only using the Prison Fighter Title... The game is trying SO hard to push her into sex or at least ANY sexual sitautions and I REFUSE!

Last edited:

dmc4733@

Mar 5, 2021
227 Days within Karryns Prison and shes a virgin, hasnt touched a dick, hasnt had her first kiss, hasnt done ANYTHING with a penis regarding Tits ,Pussy, Ass or Mouth (I did allow her to give footjobs). Barely felt up by the prisoners so shes always in disgust, just a chronic masturbator (Except in battle because FUCK that passive) who is also an extreme exhibitionist and sadist that loves being a stripper. All on Prisoner Mode...with only using the Prison Fighter Title... The game is trying SO hard to push her into sex or at least ANY sexual sitautions and I REFUSE!
227 days? that's dedication right there.

Reactions: heplay and Torkul

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Fighter Karryn's a goddamn Kaiju. If she accidentally breaks now, the whole Kingdom's fucked.

kuroinu2.jpg

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
You didn't actually buy Subverse... right?? View attachment 1503644
:D

actually no I did not, but the reason for it is because i don't buy early access games

I have been following SilkyMilk and PixieWillow + BordeauxBlack since TheGamerTron show did an interview with all of them

and SilkyMilk is in a lot of region32 and Rikolo aniamtions as VA +games

I wrote subverse cuz it is the most well known one, could also mention her main role in Future Fragments or that she voices a character in Wild Life

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
Jan 9, 2018
sachinama said this in his report :
Maybe the voice will be installed in time for the release! ?? So, I'm working on voice as much as Remu.
Either way, I'm relieved that it will definitely be released later this year as planned.

Apr 23, 2018
My god, 227 days and she's only an exhibitionist
I am in awe

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Now tell us that you are not a fucking masochist. :D

Jokes aside, you must be in 1% of 1% of people that took on this challenge. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone know how the hell you get the title of karryn losing her first kiss to a dick?
because every single time i try toslut her up those losers force her to do a handjob instead even though the mouth gauge is at 100 and every other is at 0

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes