NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone know how the hell you get the title of karryn losing her first kiss to a dick?
because every single time i try toslut her up those losers force her to do a handjob instead even though the mouth gauge is at 100 and every other is at 0
Let her lose on the first level. If the bar is open they drag her into the back room and starts (This is what the passive is called so I will call it that too) it starts a Blowbang, if she hasnt kissed anyone before this than you can get that title this way.

Sep 12, 2018
November 15th 2021: Progress Report and Voice Actresses Announcement

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

First up, I have an announcement/progress report! Actually, we have been working with the voice actresses (That's right, PLURAL) in the past two months and most of the lines by the VAs have now been recorded and the main work that we've been doing in the last week was starting the process of converting those recorded voices into game files! And as such, we are proud to announce today who Karryn's VAs are!

Karryn's Japanese VA will be the talented Tezuka Ryouko (手塚りょうこ) !!!

Twitter:

If you've a fan of Japanese voiced eroges, then you will most definitely have already sampled a piece of her works! In fact, Miss Tezuka was the VA for Meltys in the Meltys Quest anime!

Aaaand now drum roll please! Karryn's Prison will have DUAL AUDIO! Karryn will also be voiced in English, and you will have the option ingame to choose which ever voice you want to hear!

Karryn's English VA will be the talented SilkyMilk!!!

Twitter:

If you're a fan of English voiced eroges or western 3D animation videos, then you will most definitely have already heard her before!

These are some real good voiceworks, but why take my word for it? At the bottom of this post are the WORLD'S FIRST EXCLUSIVE samples of Karryn's lines spoken in English!!!

If you want to check out samples of Karryn's lines spoken in Japanese, check out today's Ci-en post below by Sachinama!

This is all thanks to everyone's support over the years! So as always, thank you everyone! Speaking of which, I got a random, out-of-the-blue PSA for everyone here. Sooo last weekend, I was thinking about how freaking dusty my rooms are, and I decided to google a bit about how to reduce the dust levels in the house.

What I have been doing all along was changing my bed sheets and pillow cases every week, and laundering my blanket every few months, and I thought this was considered good enough for a clean bed. However, it turns out that you are supposed to also VACUUM your bed mattresses every few months! (Or at least take it outside to beat the dust and crap out of it) I mean, in hindsight, I guess this is supposed to be super obvious but literally no one in my family knew about this so this knowledge was not passed down to me.

So yeah, everyone, if you didn't know, now you do. I want all our fans and supporters to live a long, healthy life, so please make sure the place that you spend 33% of your life on is hygienic! It's been chilly and windy in New York City this past week, so I hope everyone have been dressing warm! With that all said, take care and stay safe and enjoy the voice samples below! (Remember to wear headphones and turn down the volume!)
I'm kinda torn on this, because on one hand this is great news on the other a lot of the lines in this game are very cringe.
This is one of the reasons I avoid English voice actors when it comes to Japanese games and anime, because not everything translates over well to English.
Obviously there are exceptions to this but those are very few and far between.
I have to admit that few of these lines do sound good from both voice actors, so maybe they can find success with it in Karryn's Prison.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The strip club job finishes too quickly because every one in the audience has their arousal meter fill up after like 4 actions. I think it's because my Karryn's stats are really high. Is there anything I can do to make the job last longer?
you can mod karry stats to lower her Charm and dex, other thing is to increase the number of times the inmates can cum to 2

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
If they are doing English VA, the voice should be just like a Japanese who speaks decent English, like Japanese immigrants living in USA or UK. Hearing a full blown American accent is just unnatural for this character.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hey guys i need some advice, i am on level 3 trying to collect all hero guide line gifts but i cant manage anymore, pure fights are just too hard, i dumped all my stats into str dex and endurance, should i give up this route already and go full slut all try harder? is it worth it?

Feb 3, 2020
Wiseman_Crimson I think your arguement of japanese not translating well into english is a very valid reason. But I don't think it has anything to do with the VA though, and depends more on the translator's skill, who is remtairy I think. But I do see your point where you find some of the dialogue cringe, so hearing and understanding it would definitely be a issue. But as stated, it has less to do with the va speaking english and more to the dialogue, which is under the responsibility of the game creator. Plus if you feel some of the text are cringe now, reading the same dialogue again, despite the va speaking in japanese (which forces you to read the text anyways), would still make you cringe. An example is the ghost story Dub. The dub was much better than the sub, not only because the english voices were more energetic than the sub, but mostly because they changed the anime's dialogue. If the dub va's just reread the translated lines from the sub, Ghost story dub would not do as well, regardless of how energetic the english va were.

Larry247 I don't really think the accent or the race matter for this game as Karryn (as far as ik) isn't from a particular race. So having a japanese with a japanese accent who can speak english well makes no difference in comparison to any other person who can speak english well for this particular game. An example of "when a japanese with a japanese accent who can speak english well" should be used is in the great ace attorney, where the mc, mc's friend and his assistant are all japanese visiting english speaking britain so their accent while speaking english is a necessity for the story.

naatsui I don't understand how understanding what the voice said matters, especially when the textbox are below as well. So as long as the text/dialogue is fine/convincing, i think the voice from a non-japanese would not matter from a technical point of view. BUT if you are refering to how jap va's voice acting feel more passionate than non-japanese vas, then I understand your reasoning for sticking to a jap va for both jap and non-jap game language

Last edited:

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
Both voices sound pretty good. I've seen too many patreon games dangle voice work as future content and just not deliver or have some BS money goal to make it happen that never gets reached. Actually seeing these guys not only really went ahead with it but are even trying to get it in the release version and not some later update is pretty impressive.

And I think the issue with the dialogue not translating well is more a matter of when you hear it spoken in a foreign language it distances you from a cringe somewhat. Meanwhile hearing it in full-blown normal English as your native language the cringe of the dialogue is just way more apparent.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If they are doing English VA, the voice should be just like a Japanese who speaks decent English, like Japanese immigrants living in USA or UK. Hearing a full blown American accent is just unnatural for this character.
No, that defeats the purpose. Just use the JVA if you like that stuff, some of us don't like it and an accented English voice would barely be any better.
I also never really considered this a Japanese game, I mean yeah it uses an anime art style but I just thought it was a Western project using the style tbh. I definitely don't consider Karryn to be Japanese.

And I think the issue with the dialogue not translating well is more a matter of when you hear it spoken in a foreign language it distances you from a cringe somewhat. Meanwhile hearing it in full-blown normal English as your native language the cringe of the dialogue is just way more apparent.
Very much this, I think as someone stated a few pages ago, this sort of talk works well in text but becomes cringe when vocalized because it's so unnatural to the moment.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Whether english works well with the given lines and the game is something we can only really find out when its been implemented...

I'm just glad both voices actually fit Karryn's character. With the other voice actress that was first announced I was afraid the voice would be too high in register.

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
227 Days within Karryns Prison and shes a virgin, hasnt touched a dick, hasnt had her first kiss, hasnt done ANYTHING with a penis regarding Tits ,Pussy, Ass or Mouth (I did allow her to give footjobs). Barely felt up by the prisoners so shes always in disgust, just a chronic masturbator (Except in battle because FUCK that passive) who is also an extreme exhibitionist and sadist that loves being a stripper. All on Prisoner Mode...with only using the Prison Fighter Title... The game is trying SO hard to push her into sex or at least ANY sexual sitautions and I REFUSE!
Dear God how boring. All i try to do is make her a slut as soon as humanly possible. But to each his own i suppose.

Reactions: BlinkXPoke

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
227 Days within Karryns Prison and shes a virgin, hasnt touched a dick, hasnt had her first kiss, hasnt done ANYTHING with a penis regarding Tits ,Pussy, Ass or Mouth (I did allow her to give footjobs). Barely felt up by the prisoners so shes always in disgust, just a chronic masturbator (Except in battle because FUCK that passive) who is also an extreme exhibitionist and sadist that loves being a stripper. All on Prisoner Mode...with only using the Prison Fighter Title... The game is trying SO hard to push her into sex or at least ANY sexual sitautions and I REFUSE!
Duuuuuuuuude, i tried to do that but i only lasted 70 days. I know that some people say shit about this kind of run but after many years of playing JRPG and VN i started to enjoy the pure virgin routes, some games put you every kinky situation on a silver plate to turn the FMC into a perfect slut and others force you to have to loose and reload your save just to see the Hscenes.

Reactions: NekoPi
Apr 23, 2018
Duuuuuuuuude, i tried to do that but i only lasted 70 days.
Same, every update I try doing a pure run but eventually fail one way or another, my max is 128 days, I always fail to stat correctly and end up losing to thugs with their ungodly damage
Though you may think of that number as a lower one since a good amount of days were just passed sleeping to rack up edict points and money

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is it possible to get the first kiss is a cock, anal virginity lost first, and pussy virginity lost to a sex toy all in one run? and what enemies should i grind to get bigger chances for the cock kiss and ass first time?
tried to lose at the first level and got the first kiss to a cock, but all other firsts were taken as well...

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Duuuuuuuuude, i tried to do that but i only lasted 70 days. I know that some people say shit about this kind of run but after many years of playing JRPG and VN i started to enjoy the pure virgin routes, some games put you every kinky situation on a silver plate to turn the FMC into a perfect slut and others force you to have to loose and reload your save just to see the Hscenes.
See I did it mostly because after playing Karryns Prison I started to realize this game is VERY flexible, as many of its functions aren't dependent on one another. Games like this are a diamond not because of the content but how the content works its a lot more complex than its led on and when you start fucking with it you see interesting results. I didn't mention it before but I made her enjoy butt slaps BUT not butt grabs so the rare times she gets grabbed its always disgust but enjoys getting butt slapped. Odd but interesting cause you would think "oh its her butt regardless so she would be a slut for it" but no its a separate thing and there is a lot of that in the game. I just enjoy experimenting and seeing what changes when you accept certain outcomes and avoid others.

Dear God how boring. All i try to do is make her a slut as soon as humanly possible. But to each his own i suppose.
But where is the fun in that? Even when I first Played I avoided slutting her out because the sex scenes would then become repetitive. Even more so I when I play games that give me freedom of how a character gets to turn out I make my headcannon and roll with it. I've never had a playthrough where I fully slutted her out because I could never have fun with that run. You may find this virgin run boring but I find it fun and challenging as it makes a future fail interesting (not that I will kekw).

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Is it possible to get the first kiss is a cock, anal virginity lost first, and pussy virginity lost to a sex toy all in one run? and what enemies should i grind to get bigger chances for the cock kiss and ass first time?
tried to lose at the first level and got the first kiss to a cock, but all other firsts were taken as well...
Yes, try using the accessories from the edicts, then rise the desire needed for certain actions, rise the butt desire while keeping the other low to get anal sex first.

Reactions: Tired Noir

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Like Droidcat said, get the right accessories, it's paramount to giving 1st kiss to a cock. Certain guards go for BJ position, so the guards outside your office will work in a pinch, but you can do BJs in the bar side job (if pushed on the table), or as the secondary action in some other positions, like footjob.

Anal virginity is easy, fight hobos, they go for anal and no other position (they still do kisses, keep that mouth desire in check!)

Virginity to a toy is also easy, fight nerds and have high pussy desire.

I am not 100% sure if you can get all 3 titles in one run, but 1st kiss and then either anal or toy virginity certainly should be possible.

Reactions: DanEdge
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes