NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
Will this game ever get a "Wait and do nothing" command?
because fucking hell the grind for certain skills is a borefest, and it only gets worse when you are forced to take a offensive action every other turn else your energy goes to 0 and karryn gets raped, even editing the remtairyskills/passive/edicts files to make it so karryn instantly learns shit from doing it just once still takes a fuckingtonofalot
Uhh "Pleasure Stance" ? Lets you do nothing for up to 10 rounds for no cost.

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
what is needed to unlock it?
Sorry I dont know the requirement for the skills out of my head. You can check the passives List linked in the first post, it also lists the requirements.
Its not difficult tho, I remember usually having it before most other H-Skills.

Apr 23, 2018
Be careful when using the pleasure stance though, especially the ones that lets you wait 5 and 10 turns
You might accidentally die from overorgasm and not be able to do anything about it lol

On the other hand considering this line
else your energy goes to 0 and karryn gets raped
If you're thinking of a "do nothing" button while not in a sex scene then there isn't one
Your best bet is using stances like Cautious and Defensive but they use energy

Meltheboi

Dec 13, 2020
I don't know why but this newest version always leaves some scripts running in the background even after closing the game. Are you guys having the same issue by any chance?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Enigmanic

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I kinda hope they add teacher, pool and basketball scene yet for now let's hope these will come out on dlc

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Meanwhile, it is the other way around and everytime people start talking about Pure runs, people come and say, how can you play this game not as a Slut.
You say people but its really only one user. Just put them on 'ignore' and you won't have to see their posts anymore

Apr 23, 2018
Give up - - > pleasure stance.
Ok let me rephrase it:
"If you're thinking of a 'do nothing' button while not either in a sex scene or defenseless then there is none"

Also if you read his post you may notice how he doesn't like ending up with 0 energy and getting raped because of it, that coupled with the fact that he does not know of the pleasure stance could mean that perhaps he is trying to do nothing during combat, not while being on the ground and molested
So paying all your stamina in order to have a free action does not seem like what he is looking for

Reactions: Enigmanic

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I don't know why but this newest version always leaves some scripts running in the background even after closing the game. Are you guys having the same issue by any chance?
Yea I'm getting this too, Idk why but I also get rly weird frame drops when I use willpower skills and sometimes just drops in general. And I know for a FACT my PC can run this game (its a fucking RPGM not that demanding kewk).

Jan 9, 2018
can we have the options to never put the filthy english dub in our game so we don't waste the download space for that abomination?
bro the VA is great imo, plus the games original content is english anyway im pretty sure (not translated japanese) so it sounds good in engish, not like cringey badly translated anime dubbing. if u dont like her tho i get it, this my opinion anyway

Jan 9, 2018
Yea I'm getting this too, Idk why but I also get rly weird frame drops when I use willpower skills and sometimes just drops in general. And I know for a FACT my PC can run this game (its a fucking RPGM not that demanding kewk).
same problem man idk i started getting it round wen he added the whole hover over desires 4 more info nd all them other ui changes

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
227 Days within Karryns Prison and shes a virgin, hasnt touched a dick, hasnt had her first kiss, hasnt done ANYTHING with a penis regarding Tits ,Pussy, Ass or Mouth (I did allow her to give footjobs). Barely felt up by the prisoners so shes always in disgust, just a chronic masturbator (Except in battle because FUCK that passive) who is also an extreme exhibitionist and sadist that loves being a stripper. All on Prisoner Mode...with only using the Prison Fighter Title... The game is trying SO hard to push her into sex or at least ANY sexual sitautions and I REFUSE!
WE ARE 260 DAYS IN BOYS! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO! She's still a virgin with no sexual experience besides masturbation, and extreme sadism and exhibitionist with cockiness through the roof! First Kiss? Still not taken. No dicks have been touched in the making of this run (besides her feet) (Thinking of opening up tit jobs cause I wanna Lvl up sadism more)! Prison Fighter Title FOR EVERY BATTLE To make it even risker when lvls riot I make her go subjugate them while naked...meaning her fatigue is quite high as she has to fight virtually everyone lol. I SHALL NOT FALL!

Nov 13, 2019
Meanwhile, it is the other way around and everytime people start talking about Pure runs, people come and say, how can you play this game not as a Slut.
Karynn is a slut, no matter how you play her. She does slutty things, look at how she's dressed. The only way you can get a TRUE pure run is if NOTHING happens to you. It's a very peculiar thing, it's only natural people question that, no need to take it personally.

Reactions: BlinkXPoke
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes